SNI Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.0

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Princeton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The atmosphere was relaxed. The interviewer was organized and the questions were fair. A real attempt was made to get to know as a person, what I am looking for and value in my career.

Project Manger Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNI Companies.

Interview

I believe I was partnered with a newbie recruiter. In the interview everything was fine, however, after the next few days, I never heard anything else from them.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at SNI Companies (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

There's a history of bad hires. Recently they tried to hire to back fill people who left. Now they will train. You do not have to have a lot of recruiting experience.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Doral, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was my first time using a head hunter. I met with a recruiter, Nicole Figarola out of the Doral office. She was very helpful in helping me consider all of my options and helping me better understand my market value since graduating with an Engineering Masters degree. She helped revamp my resume and really took the time to get to know me. In the end, I got a promotion at my current job so I did not move forward with the job search with SNI but she really made me feel comfortable with the idea of hiring a staffing company to help launch the next iteration of my career. Needless to say, Nicole became one of my most valuable mentors and I would recommend her to any of my friends and loved ones. As an employer, I'd hire her to staff my office in a heartbeat because I know that I will get an excellent return in investment and high quality employees.

Interview Questions

• We talked through my personal interests and previous work experience.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

They asked about all of my jobs and what I did, then another interviewer came in and asked almost the same questions. I met 3 people, did testing on the computer & then filled out paperwork. I was in the office for about an hour, and then I went to interview with another company the next day. I got the job offer within 3 hours of interviewing with the other company and then started the following day. The interviews were relatively easy and fast.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your former manager about your attendance, what would they say?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever dealt with a difficult customer on the phone ? If so, how did you handle the call?   Answer Question

An Assistant Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies.

Interview

SNI contacted me for a job that I did not apply for. I was told that the job would be a good fit for me, even though I expressed concerns after hearing the job descriptions. I went on the job interview and my initial thought was correct. The job description was nothing I had done before and the owner needed someone with experience to get the job rolling, not someone who was willing to learn. I totally respect that, but that wasn't how the SNI recruiter presented the job to me. I told the recruiter at SNI this after the interview and he seemed shocked and surprised. I mentioned that I saw another job on SNI website that I thought would be a good fit. I never heard back from them again. I've called and emailed and still nothing. Seems like this place only wants to place people in jobs when it benefits them, not the person seeking the job.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter didn't ask any questions, just said he thought I would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Hollywood, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

2 interviews, one with Managing Director of local office, then with the Regional VP
    They sit you down and speak to you in detail to make sure you fully understand what the job requirements are and to likewise make sure you are able to perform your job duties and what's expected of you.Overall you get the feeling while being interviewed that this is a very professional; company to work for that know how to treat its employees.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 professional accomplishments
      5 Positive things about yourself that pertain to a working environment
      Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

We went over my experience in the Customer Service details, my experience. Having been in the Hospitality Industry for many years, Office Management, Receptionist and Administrative positions during the course of my career. The diversity of my resume was quite impressive to my interviewer. The objective for this company was to be upbeat with a great attitude and being able to handle multi tasking.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle challenges and pressure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there was no negotiations.

Medical Clerical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies in July 2016.

Interview

Went to this location twice. Was told the first time they only have $10-12 positions. During the second visit, was told they did not have anything about me in the system, and that the pay rates do vary depending on the position.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Holyoke, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was promising, hence why I even considered working for them. I met with the entire team and once they agreed that I would be a great fit I then had to drive a great distance to meet with the regional manager for their final say. All of that mileage and interviewing was not promising at all.