SNI Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.0

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a position from an SNI recruiter in the Boston office. After talking with her, she set up an interview with the client. Two interviews with the client went great, and I was offered a job. I accepted and expected to have this be my new career. After a week went by with no contact, I reached out and was told there were some personal things that came up and they asked me to wait another week to start. Why not right? A week of vacation between jobs. Expecting to hear from them during that week ( still in the dark) I reached out to the Recruiter to see if she could make any contact. After both the company and the recruiter left me in the dark until the Friday afternoon before supposedly starting the following Monday, I was told that they were unable to bring me on as an employee at that time due to a hiring freeze. If there was a hiring freeze why did they offer a position? Why did they have me put my notice in? Two months later and I am still looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• Asked about client relations skills, and marketing techniques used previously.   Answer Question

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Springfield, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The questions were interested in the candidate and showed sincere interest in placing the candidate correctly. The interviewer/ recruiter was direct, honest, to the point, thorough, and effective. You should be prepared to tell the recruiter where else you are looking for a position, and what other efforts you have made to secure a position. You should be looking on LinkedIn, Indeed, and Zip Recruiter, and other such job seeking websites.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are you looking for in a new position?   1 Answer
    • Q: When can you start ?   1 Answer

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Princeton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The atmosphere was relaxed. The interviewer was organized and the questions were fair. A real attempt was made to get to know as a person, what I am looking for and value in my career.

Project Manger Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SNI Companies.

Interview

I believe I was partnered with a newbie recruiter. In the interview everything was fine, however, after the next few days, I never heard anything else from them.

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Doral, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was my first time using a head hunter. I met with a recruiter, Nicole Figarola out of the Doral office. She was very helpful in helping me consider all of my options and helping me better understand my market value since graduating with an Engineering Masters degree. She helped revamp my resume and really took the time to get to know me. In the end, I got a promotion at my current job so I did not move forward with the job search with SNI but she really made me feel comfortable with the idea of hiring a staffing company to help launch the next iteration of my career. Needless to say, Nicole became one of my most valuable mentors and I would recommend her to any of my friends and loved ones. As an employer, I'd hire her to staff my office in a heartbeat because I know that I will get an excellent return in investment and high quality employees.

Interview Questions

• We talked through my personal interests and previous work experience.   1 Answer

An Assistant Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies.

Interview

SNI contacted me for a job that I did not apply for. I was told that the job would be a good fit for me, even though I expressed concerns after hearing the job descriptions. I went on the job interview and my initial thought was correct. The job description was nothing I had done before and the owner needed someone with experience to get the job rolling, not someone who was willing to learn. I totally respect that, but that wasn't how the SNI recruiter presented the job to me. I told the recruiter at SNI this after the interview and he seemed shocked and surprised. I mentioned that I saw another job on SNI website that I thought would be a good fit. I never heard back from them again. I've called and emailed and still nothing. Seems like this place only wants to place people in jobs when it benefits them, not the person seeking the job.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter didn't ask any questions, just said he thought I would be a good fit for the position.   Answer Question

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Hollywood, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

2 interviews, one with Managing Director of local office, then with the Regional VP
    They sit you down and speak to you in detail to make sure you fully understand what the job requirements are and to likewise make sure you are able to perform your job duties and what's expected of you.Overall you get the feeling while being interviewed that this is a very professional; company to work for that know how to treat its employees.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 professional accomplishments
      5 Positive things about yourself that pertain to a working environment   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Boca Raton, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

We went over my experience in the Customer Service details, my experience. Having been in the Hospitality Industry for many years, Office Management, Receptionist and Administrative positions during the course of my career. The diversity of my resume was quite impressive to my interviewer. The objective for this company was to be upbeat with a great attitude and being able to handle multi tasking.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle challenges and pressure.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No, there was no negotiations.

Medical Clerical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SNI Companies in July 2016.

Interview

Went to this location twice. Was told the first time they only have $10-12 positions. During the second visit, was told they did not have anything about me in the system, and that the pay rates do vary depending on the position.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holyoke, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Holyoke, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was promising, hence why I even considered working for them. I met with the entire team and once they agreed that I would be a great fit I then had to drive a great distance to meet with the regional manager for their final say. All of that mileage and interviewing was not promising at all.