SNI Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Princeton, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

The atmosphere was relaxed. The interviewer was organized and the questions were fair. A real attempt was made to get to know as a person, what I am looking for and value in my career.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a position from an SNI recruiter in the Boston office. After talking with her, she set up an interview with the client. Two interviews with the client went great, and I was offered a job. I accepted and expected to have this be my new career. After a week went by with no contact, I reached out and was told there were some personal things that came up and they asked me to wait another week to start. Why not right? A week of vacation between jobs. Expecting to hear from them during that week ( still in the dark) I reached out to the Recruiter to see if she could make any contact. After both the company and the recruiter left me in the dark until the Friday afternoon before supposedly starting the following Monday, I was told that they were unable to bring me on as an employee at that time due to a hiring freeze. If there was a hiring freeze why did they offer a position? Why did they have me put my notice in? Two months later and I am still looking for a job.

Interview Questions

• Asked about client relations skills, and marketing techniques used previously.   Answer Question

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doral, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Doral, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

It was my first time using a head hunter. I met with a recruiter, Nicole Figarola out of the Doral office. She was very helpful in helping me consider all of my options and helping me better understand my market value since graduating with an Engineering Masters degree. She helped revamp my resume and really took the time to get to know me. In the end, I got a promotion at my current job so I did not move forward with the job search with SNI but she really made me feel comfortable with the idea of hiring a staffing company to help launch the next iteration of my career. Needless to say, Nicole became one of my most valuable mentors and I would recommend her to any of my friends and loved ones. As an employer, I'd hire her to staff my office in a heartbeat because I know that I will get an excellent return in investment and high quality employees.

Interview Questions

• We talked through my personal interests and previous work experience.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SNI Companies.

Interview

I was recommended to SNI by another employee. I called in to introduce myself and was asked to come in for an interview. With in a week i was offered a position and started in less than 2 weeks. Very easy interview process

Negotiation

easy

Managing Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Boston, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Started with submitting my resume and took a few days to get back to me then a phone screen which lasted about half an hour, then it went to an in person interview, which then moved to going into the office to meet the staff and then received the offer the next day.

Temp Interview

Interview

Very good interview in Springfield, VA office. No trick or weird questions. I was allowed to tell my own story. The testing programs for Word and Excel will not show your skills accurately. They don't allow you to use your preferred method to accomplish something and it's hard to tell sometimes if you did a problem correctly or not.

Legal Assistant/Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Princeton, NJ) in August 2012.

Interview

Online application and communication, telephone interviews then in person interviews for a part time temporary position

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SNI Companies.

Interview

The interview process was very quick, it was just 30 minutes phone call in which they went over my previous experience and also asked a few technical questions and they offered me the position with a really good package.

Interview Questions

• How to deal with business owners if they do not agree with you on a specific task   Answer Question

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SNI Companies (Springfield, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

The questions were interested in the candidate and showed sincere interest in placing the candidate correctly. The interviewer/ recruiter was direct, honest, to the point, thorough, and effective. You should be prepared to tell the recruiter where else you are looking for a position, and what other efforts you have made to secure a position. You should be looking on LinkedIn, Indeed, and Zip Recruiter, and other such job seeking websites.

Interview Questions

• Q: What are you looking for in a new position?   1 Answer
    • Q: When can you start ?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SNI Companies in December 2012.

Interview

The interview process was very quick. I was called on a Thursday, interviewed on a Friday morning and was offered the job by noon on Friday. Started the position the following Monday. Met with the manager and he spoke mostly about himself.

Interview Questions

• How money motivated are you?   1 Answer