SPS Commerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SPS Commerce

2.9

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2020.

Interview

It started with a 30 min phone interview with the technical recruiter. A week later there was a 2 hour in-person interview where I met with 6 people in total. The first 30 min was a 1-on-1 with the recruiter, the next 30 min was with 2 team members, the next 30 min was 2 department managers, the final 30 minutes was the hiring manager. If you make it onto the final interview, it is with a VP. There was no technical portion but as I understand it, that depends on the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict with a co-worker, how did you handle it, and what would you have done differently.   Answer Question

Associate Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2020.

Interview

Initial phone interview, followed by in person interview with multiple members of the customer success department. It was a very streamlined process and considerate as they did not want to stretch the interview process too long or have too many rounds.

Interview Questions

• What is your work style? Can you tell me a bit about what we do at SPS? Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (New York, NY) in December 2019.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter (pretty standard "how you fit" interview). Then received and invite to the office downtown for in person interview with four sales managers(two at a time). The first two of the interview process was more of a casual get to know who you are. The second two were more sales experience and capabilities oriented. Pretty much will "soft" grill you on your qualifications. Seems lengthy and a good way to discourage top talent from accepting offers.

Interview Questions

• What can I expect from you in a slow quota month?   1 Answer

Web Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SPS Commerce.

Interview

Phone interview asking about my previous experience. The interviewer sounded very cold, not very enthusiastic. She was very knowledgable about the company and its environment. Seems like a great casual yet rapidly growing environment.

Workforce Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I met with HR, my hiring manager, and my team in my first interview and my hiring manager, the other managers, and the director in my second interview. I received a tour and got to job shadow multiple positions.

Interview Questions

• How I work with people I don't like   1 Answer

Associate Customer Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2019.

Interview

I had two phone interviews which were very standard with expected behavioral questions. Following those I came in for two in person interviews. The first I was given a tour, met with two managers, had a job shadow, and met the VP. The second I met with a Senior Manager and the Director of Customer Support only. The questions in the in person interviews were very similar to those in the phone interview. I was declined for the position which is fine, but when they told me that they slipped in that I would be better at a help desk which felt very condescending.

Interview Questions

• Q: Do you feel that you are more technical or relational?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone screening (about 30mins) lays out the job/ duties within that job. After that two interviews with management. And one last phone interview with another manager. Overall great experience can not wait to start!

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2019.

Interview

I felt encouraged and welcomed from the beginning of the process. A fantastic recruiter worked with me individually interviewing me over the phone and initially at my in-person interview. All members of SPS were professional and engaged and truly spoke highly of their career experience and growth through the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term and long term professional career goals?   1 Answer
    • What tools do you use to develop time management skills?   1 Answer

Interview

In-Person coding interview, followed by 4-part interview with various engineers at the company. Persons included two senior engineers, a principal engineer, and then a HR individual who asked about availability and company benefits.

Interview Questions

• Given a string of numbers, and an integer, determine if any numbers in the string sum to the given integer.   Answer Question

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2018.

Interview

This was my second round of interviews for this role. This was with some of the Executives in the department. It was enjoyable, felt more like a conversation then your standard interview structure.

Interview Questions

• There were a variety of questions, but they asked, What would I like from a Leader? Also what kind of Supervision style I prefer?   1 Answer