SPS Commerce Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SPS Commerce Interview Questions

Interviews at SPS Commerce

2.9

Interview

Had the initial phone interview with a campus recruiter. After that I was contacted by a Sales recruiter to discuss which sales team. Then an in-person interview downtown with management.

Interview Questions

Interview

You have to go into an interview with a senior manager and then also with a senior executive. If you make it to the senior executive you have the job

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone Interview -> 3 hr interview with various levels of management/shadowing -> brought me back to interview for a position a level higher ->offer

It was a difficult interview process. But the recruiter (Sarah Jackson) was one of the best people I could have asked to work with. It was an incredible interview process, everyone was very friendly. I was glad to accept an offer!

Interview Questions

• What do you think SPS Commerce does? What do you think you'd be doing in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process took multiple months, but it was communicated to me why there was a delay in scheduling the onsite interview following the phone interview. They were focused on hiring people that were starting earlier than I planned on starting and so that was given priority. Following the onsite interview, I heard back quickly regarding the job. Everyone in the HR/recruiting process was very friendly and helpful when I had questions, even though the process took a while.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to SPS Commerce with your experiences?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2018.

Interview

The recruiter made the process very easy and enjoyable. First phone call was with a contract recruiter, basically doing the initial screening to make sure you are a qualified candidate. Then a 30 minute phone call with the actual recruiter who talked more about company and job details and asked situational based questions (tell me about a time you were faced with many projects in a short time frame, etc) then got invited to the in person interview at the end of the phone conversation. The in person interview consisted of a conversation with the recruiter, job shadow, panel interview, and interview with a director. Overall they made the process as comfortable as possible.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2019.

Interview

I felt encouraged and welcomed from the beginning of the process. A fantastic recruiter worked with me individually interviewing me over the phone and initially at my in-person interview. All members of SPS were professional and engaged and truly spoke highly of their career experience and growth through the company.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term and long term professional career goals?   1 Answer
    • What tools do you use to develop time management skills?   1 Answer

Strategic Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, good exposure to lots of people within the sales organization. Good variety of leadership and account structure strategy. Leadership did a good job presenting a picture of what the position entailed, and how I would fit into the team.

Interview Questions

• Outline of overall enterprise strategy, how do you gain alignment with executives and create value.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN) in July 2013.

Interview

Was a thorough interview, as I met with HR who described the basics of the job and expectations. Then met with managers to see how we meshed. Was a positive experience and learned about the interview process.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SPS Commerce (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Phone screening (about 30mins) lays out the job/ duties within that job. After that two interviews with management. And one last phone interview with another manager. Overall great experience can not wait to start!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Interview

Person who was scheduled to interview me had obviously scheduled two simultaneous interviews. She had someone I'd be working with/for interview me. He seemed nice and was, of course, well-informed about the job, but a little unclear on what could or couldn't legally be asked in an interview. We went into another room and he questioned me, based on my resume.

Interview Questions

• (Some background: I am a middle-aged woman who was laid off when the economy went south and went back to school to earn a degree in order to change careers. My old employer asked me to return and I did, but have continued in my studies). The question that unsettled me was: "Would you be uncomfortable working with a bunch of competitive young guys?"   Answer Question