STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited Interview Questions

Interviews at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Noida (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

Smooth process......interview with business head followed by a round with HR Manager

Interview Questions

• Just asked about my education qualification and internship experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

They have taken two technical rounds of interview, every round has two person in panel to take an interview. Both are senior level person. Asked me about basic JAVA and SQL related questions mainly.

Interview Questions

• Basic core JAVA questions and SDLC questions related to my previous organization   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

It was lengthy and technical. first interview was the aptitude test which was online and second was technical round. third was Human resource round in which HR questions were asked and group discussions were done. Overall experience was good but it was quite lengthy and more of technical .

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Pune (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview Process is quite simple.I was referred by a friend, They took 3 telephonic round and the for the final round i was called at pune for face to face interview. After a day, I got offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions on Java. SQL. Interview was very simple.   Answer Question

Operation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Aurangabad, Maharashtra (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

It starts with aptitude test for freshers. Then there are several rounds for group discussion & technical interview.
    Once you are clear with all the rounds final review will be the HR Interview.

Interview Questions

• It depends on your recruiter whether he will emphasize on technical interview or other aspects.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

First there was a preliminary test process consist of aptitude,logical reasoning and verbal,each with sectional cutoff.
    Group Discussion was conducted in batch of 5 topics were
    1)Red 2)Culture
    They were checking your leadership and listening qualities
    Interviews was HR based simple.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What do you like about Electrical?
      Some strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Ahmedabad (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

interview process took around 4-5 weeks. there were 2 rounds and one on site round. HR round was held on site. It was more like a group discussion. The technical around lasted for around like an hour.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was telephonic and the questions asked were mostly related to our subject of interest and past project experience. The interview experience was comfortable and delightful. It is a good opportunity for students looking for internship opportunities in reputed and professional companies like Sterlite Technologies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as i got the best offer i could bet for

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Online test which is about 100 minutes with 100 questions (general aptitude) followed by a group discussion where the topics are pretty basic which is then followed by a interview where both personal and HR questions are asked. The aptitude test was conducted in the my university where as the rest of it was held at another University with students from two colleges.

Interview Questions

• The questions are pretty basic related to my field of study and HR questions include why not masters and why exactly a job after undergrad, since you might be offered a role with the company if the performance in the internship is up to the mark. At the end interviewee is given a chance to ask questions to the interviewer, try to make the most out of this.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at STL - Sterlite Technologies Limited.

Interview

After the GD session, HR interviews were conducted in the college. The HR interview involved pertinent questions to check students' propensity to travel and to live outside their hometowns.
    The first question was about the definition of mechanical/polymer engineering, depending on the candidate.
    It was followed by questions checking general knowledge about global politics. Later, I was asked by any prior experience to live outside Delhi. After a few more such questions, A telephonic interview followed two days later. It was regarding technical aspects ranging from basic knowledge about optical fibers to aluminium wire production.

Interview Questions

They did not disclose the job profile prior to campus session and it was revealed only in the interview process. The proposed job profile did not match my future aims.