SWBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SWBC

2.2

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screening first, after that there was a Technical Round which was a Skype Call. There were questions about my experience with various projects, the practical difficulties I faced. The Pros and Cons of some technologies used etc..

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

i Applied online then i received an assessment. Ater the assessment I got a Face to face interview then a drug test, which i passed. started working on the phones. which I personally hate

Collector Interview

Interview

I believe that when the ethnic demographics of the employees of a company accurately reflect the ethnic diversity of the local community, that employer is an EOE. During the interview process with this organization, I got a strong impression that when it comes to hiring (not interviewing), this company likely has other priorities. I personally do not recall observing any ethnic diversity at any time anywhere on the premises.

Applications Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in February 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview with one individual. We spoke about mostly technical aspects of the position. The interviewer actually previously held the position I was applying for, but had recently stepped down into a developer role and was involved in hiring his own replacement.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC.

Interview

Their hiring process seems a bit unorganized. I was disappointed in the communication with the recruiter, as it was sporadic and sometimes I would not receive a reply. The interviewers seemed kind and personable, but I don't think they asked enough relevant questions to properly assess my experience and skills. The atmosphere appeared to be somewhat dull and seemed like a laid-back workplace.

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume, phone interview, first and second in person interview, hired! It was great! All within 2 weeks. Recruiter was personable, met with my immediate boss and another IT person, then with a VP. All very casual. In hindsight, they were looking for someone that they could work with, enjoy their day, and accomplish tasks. Unfortunately, the main 1:1 that I interviewed with is no longer there.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interview process was very quick and very easy. The online application was extremely user friendly and detail oriented, and made for a convenient application. Within days, my I was notified that my application had been chosen (from many) for an interview. You get to interview directly with the President and Vice Presidents of your department.

Implementation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

The attire was business formal but I did not feel formal in my interview. My interviewer was very relaxed. The interview process consists of multiple rounds, round 1 is where they get to know more about you and some of your employment history. Round 2 is more formal where they bring in more people, then the following 1-2 rounds will consist if shadowing and seeing if you are a fit for the role/

Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Decent process. Recruiter was very prompt. Turnaround time for feedback was quick as well. Better than most other places. Two sets of panel interviews with technical and executive staff, allowed for a good look at multiple levels of the company, which aided in my decision.

Account Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Pretty easy. Discussed previous experience, answered questions about previous experience. Most of the interview consisted of the manager explaining the details of the job. Tour of the facility. HR was a bit slow and unorganized.