SWBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SWBC Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.2

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SWBC.

Interview

I talked to a recruiter on campus at a job fair and they called me a couple of weeks later to ask if I wanted to come in and interview. I was supposed to interview with a panel but it ended up only being one person. I found out about a week later that I had gotten the internship

Interview Questions

• I didn't really get asked any questions it was more of a conversation about issues the company was currently having   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Submitted application online. Got a phone interview and was scheduled for a face to face interview. At the face to face interview it went well, but a few days later received an email saying they didn't choose me.

Insurance Interview

Interview

It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout. The point of using a great is that it has a more-or-less normal distribution of letters, as opposed to using 'Content here, content here', making it look like readable English.

Interview Questions

• How you deal with difficult situations   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

2 assessment modules (Customer service and process/typing test) prior to 1 on 1 face interview. An application to fill out. One on one face interview with supervisor or manager. Saw the recruitment team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had an upset customer and how did you resolve their issues.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SWBC in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy but time consuming. Very positive and helpful people doing the interview process. Took awhile for all the process to get approved and completed before I was hired.

Payment Reminder Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Mostly a conversation about future goals and why I'd like to work for the company and why you'd be a good fit. If you can get a referral it would make it a lot easier to get into the company. They are big on hiring within and immediate friends/coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you dealt with a difficult customer/situation and what you did to solve the issue?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interview process was very quick and very easy. The online application was extremely user friendly and detail oriented, and made for a convenient application. Within days, my I was notified that my application had been chosen (from many) for an interview. You get to interview directly with the President and Vice Presidents of your department.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

i Applied online then i received an assessment. Ater the assessment I got a Face to face interview then a drug test, which i passed. started working on the phones. which I personally hate

Surplus Lines Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

About a week after applying, a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions about my background. Ultimately, at the end of the call they set me up with an interview with the hiring manager. The next day they called back to reschedule because the hiring manager was going to be out of the office.

I went to their headquarters and their receptionists are very kind and professional. Upon meeting the hiring manager, she was very friendly. She led me to her office where she explained what the job entails and looked over my resume. I felt that she was a bit disorganized and didn't ask me any questions that should engage me; I asked her some questions, but she ultimately told me that they do have someone internal that they are going to interview, and that's when I knew I had no chance. All together the interview part was 10 minutes.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC.

Interview

Their hiring process seems a bit unorganized. I was disappointed in the communication with the recruiter, as it was sporadic and sometimes I would not receive a reply. The interviewers seemed kind and personable, but I don't think they asked enough relevant questions to properly assess my experience and skills. The atmosphere appeared to be somewhat dull and seemed like a laid-back workplace.