SWBC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 4, 2017

2.2

Payment Reminder Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was simple. Mostly a conversation about future goals and why I'd like to work for the company and why you'd be a good fit. If you can get a referral it would make it a lot easier to get into the company. They are big on hiring within and immediate friends/coworkers.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of how you dealt with a difficult customer/situation and what you did to solve the issue?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Interview

The interview process was very quick and very easy. The online application was extremely user friendly and detail oriented, and made for a convenient application. Within days, my I was notified that my application had been chosen (from many) for an interview. You get to interview directly with the President and Vice Presidents of your department.

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

i Applied online then i received an assessment. Ater the assessment I got a Face to face interview then a drug test, which i passed. started working on the phones. which I personally hate

Surplus Lines Tax Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

About a week after applying, a recruiter called me and asked me a few questions about my background. Ultimately, at the end of the call they set me up with an interview with the hiring manager. The next day they called back to reschedule because the hiring manager was going to be out of the office.

I went to their headquarters and their receptionists are very kind and professional. Upon meeting the hiring manager, she was very friendly. She led me to her office where she explained what the job entails and looked over my resume. I felt that she was a bit disorganized and didn't ask me any questions that should engage me; I asked her some questions, but she ultimately told me that they do have someone internal that they are going to interview, and that's when I knew I had no chance. All together the interview part was 10 minutes.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC.

Interview

Their hiring process seems a bit unorganized. I was disappointed in the communication with the recruiter, as it was sporadic and sometimes I would not receive a reply. The interviewers seemed kind and personable, but I don't think they asked enough relevant questions to properly assess my experience and skills. The atmosphere appeared to be somewhat dull and seemed like a laid-back workplace.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

1 interview, fairly easy. The lady I interviewed with just liked it when I listened to what she was talking about and offered input when appropriate. I interviewed for the accounting intern position. It was supposed to be a panel interview, but it turned out to be with just one person.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't really asked any questions, it was more like a conversation   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations you kinda get what is offered

Summer IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I received a call from HR, was given information about the interview process, and then scheduled an interview. Upon arrival, I simply checked in at a desk and waited to be called. I was escorted to a meeting room where several people (1-7, but 3 in my case) would interview me.

Interview Questions

• If you developed a new tech/software application, how would you explain to the business (non-tech-savvy) people of its uses and benefits and why they should use/implement it?   Answer Question
    • What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

Submitted resume, phone interview, first and second in person interview, hired! It was great! All within 2 weeks. Recruiter was personable, met with my immediate boss and another IT person, then with a VP. All very casual. In hindsight, they were looking for someone that they could work with, enjoy their day, and accomplish tasks. Unfortunately, the main 1:1 that I interviewed with is no longer there.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions - nothing out of the ordinary   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SWBC (San Antonio, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

The scene was a job fair at the call center location. Filled out a small card to state what job interested in. Took a computer test and depending on the results an interview was given.

Entry Level Collections Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SWBC in September 2015.

Interview

Saw a post on Facebook about a job fair. I went in a shirt and tie. When I got there, they had us sign in and sit in a conference room. They had a video playing about SWBCs history, some benifits and perks (Free gold's gym membership) and to show the work-life balance of working there.

15-20 mins later I was called to do a assessment test. It took about 20 mins. Passed it got my results immediately. Easy tst, mostly common sense. Went back to the same room. 30 mins later I was called for a 1-on-1 interview with a recruiter. The questions were straightforward and at that time he informed me that it was a part time position. He turned in his interview notes to his supervisors and directed me back to the same conference room from before. Another 30 mins I went into a room with another recruiter where I was formally offered the position.

I will say that overall it was an excellent experience. I look forward to attending their next job fair in hopes of finding full time work.

Interview Questions

I can't work the part-time hours. I was looking for full time.