Safavieh LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.1

Sort:

Photo Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Port Washington, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Was sporadic- I interviewed with 4 different people individually within the same day. Some asking me questions and some didn't say anything (more of a meet and greet).

The interview felt rushed as well.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Port Washington, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Excellent interview, loved it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Great, went well.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Port Washington, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied from an advertisement found online and heard back two days later via email. Employer set up an interview. Once I went in everyone was friendly, however, seems as if they were eager to hire for multiple positions. They kept offering me other positions to interview for. Ended up meeting with about 6 different people. Process took about two hours.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Port Washington, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Falsely advertised!! Compensation is $15 ONLY not based on experience ! Completely disorganized no one was sure who was going to conduct the interview. I was ready to go the moment they sat me down with benefits and compensation which was the first person I had to sit with.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Washington, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Port Washington, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

It was not an interview so much as an interrogation. It consisted of 4 visits to meet all sorts of different folks who did different things. Each time it was a series of the same questions from different family members. It was not so much about getting to know me but about getting to know who I knew.

Interview Questions

It was far below the general compensation range.
    I had a level of discomfort with the process.

Sales Interview

Interview

Short and sweet - included an excel test and a basic interview with HR and the manager for the team you're applying for. They let me know within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Safavieh?   1 Answer

Interior Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC in August 2010.

Interview

I was recruited by a senior interior designer who had been recently hired herself to develop a team of qualified interior designers to provide in home and in store consultations. My one interview was with her and the owner of the company. I was made a lot of promises as to what my role/job position would be that ended up being untrue. I was offered the job on the spot during this first interview.

Interior Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Stamford, CT) in September 2017.

Interview

I met with the store manager at Stamford, CT. She was a lovely person and had been with them for many years. I studied interior design and worked for a design firm and saw this posting and applied. The job was an interior design/sales person and you salary is basic and your expected to earn on top of that with commission. I estimated that if I hit my targets that it would only put me in 50K, max 60K range. The other hiccup that I had is that if your new to the team, regardless of years of experience, you are expected to work weekends for the first 3 months. Along with that and low salary and the question mark of what the real salary could be as commission can vary so much, I declined the offer. I liked store manager and I met the owner as well, all were lovely. I could see where they needed help as the Stamford store is a bit overwhelming in terms of styling and room sets.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my selling experience and how I would secure a sale.   1 Answer

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Reached out through indeed.com
    Agreed to interview.
    Went in and met different executives to discuss the position.

2nd interview with head of dept. Who wasn't there for first interview:

Asked me intelligent questions but told me that the position I was applying for was admin assistant, which means I wasted hours on the commute there and taking time off work, for a job I never even wanted. After hearing that I said good day and left

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Livingston, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Safavieh LLC (Livingston, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy because they were desperate to hire people for the high turn over rate. There was a greeting over the phone and they wanted me to come in for a face to face interview. The company asked for the typical mundane sales and design experience questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have sales experience?   1 Answer