Saint Francis Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Saint Francis Health System

2.5

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

There are a few steps in the interview process. First, you have to apply and get an email saying they are interested in hiring you. Next, you will have to submit a video interview through a website that they set up for you. It is basically 9 typical interview questions that you read and then film yourself answering. HR will review the video, then contact you about setting up an in-person interview with managers that might like you. The in-person is usually one-on-one with the manager of the floor you might be working on. Be prepared to answer questions about what made you want to work on that floor. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• In a situation where a parent is upset about not receiving something they requested for their child patient, how would you handle the incident?   1 Answer

Nurse Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System.

Interview

Go to the interview, then if selected go to a class that last 3 weeks with one day on the floor that they choose for you to be on then the last week of class you are on that floor for half of the day so you can learn to do your skills.

Interview Questions

• How will you feel about cleaning someone up that has messed all over themselves.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

The nurse recruiter first interviews you and asks a few questions. Then, you are sent up to meet with the nurse manager who asks you questions and shows you around the unit. If you are selected for the job, the nurse recruiter will contact you to talk about the pay and start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made an impact in someone's care.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate pay.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is extensive and slow moving. 4 weeks to get a response to submitted resume, and 2 weeks to get a start date after the job was offered.

Nurse Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Was called to come in for interview with human resources, had to wait 3 weeks. Met with human resources and was asked basic questions and then met with manager from the floor I applied to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Nurse Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and got the call for initial interview 2 weeks later. The first interview is with the HR manager, the first interview is very easy, she told me about the job responsibilities and asked if I was ok with cleaning patients and other stuff, she also made me described the work I had before. Then she told me that they will call me for another interview if I passed the first one. got the call 3 days later and had an interview with the nurse manager of the unit where I applied. I was offered the job on the spot and we discussed my hourly rate and other paperworks to do.

Medical Records Coder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Interviewed with human resources and also with department manager. Had to pass a coding exam, and background check. Everything went very smoothly, and everyone was very friendly and helpful.

Medical Transcriptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in December 2010.

Interview

Very smooth. Filled out application with HR, had interview with Supervisor, working within 1 week. I took a typing test and a spelling test; that was all. I left knowing I was hired.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in July 2018.

Interview

The first step in the process after completing their application is they send you instructions for submitting a one-way video interview. The next process was a skills test; old-school typing and 10-key test (keyboards don't even have 10-key's anymore). Then their recruiter reaches out to you to see how little you are willing to accept. Mentioned that no one wants to accept this type of position for less than $40k (they wanted to pay $15/hrly). I would think it would be part of their job to be aware of market value. The entire process was cold and disconnected. You couldn't pay me enough to work for an organization whose culture, in just the interview process, is already unapproachable. HARD PASS!

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Interview

They know how to move quickly. There was one interview with the Director, one group interview and one interview with the VP.