Saint Francis Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 28, 2016

2.3

Human Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I submitted an online application, spoke to a recruiter, interviewed with recruiter, then interviewed with direct supervisor and director. I was then made an offer contingent upon passing background check and drug test. I had a physical and they did a TB test and checked to make sure I was current on all of my immunizations. Once all of that was cleared, I was able to begin work.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses? Tell me about your past experience and how it would relate to your position here.   Answer Question

Medical Coder I Interview

Interview

The application for the coding position was online. It was very detailed and took quite a long time to finish. Be prepared to list your last seven addresses (I looked on one of my recent credit reports to find mine). Once I completed the online application I waited to receive word that they had received my resume. It took took about 2 days and I received an email from the Coding Manager to set up a day for an interview. She was very friendly and open. As far as the interview itself went, we just talked about what I had been doing in my last position as a coder, and what was expected of me. She told me about the position and some of the educational opportunities provided. She then had me take a coding test that was about 30 questions I believe and just to see what my knowledge was but I did have to pass it with an 80% or higher in order to get the job. I received a call from the manager a couple days later to let me know that I passed and that she would be communicating with HR and they would be either calling or emailing me with the formal job offer and set up time to come in for a drug test and fill out paperwork, things like that and so that's what I'm waiting on now.

Negotiation

I have not completed this phase yet. I am waiting on a call from HR.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in June 2015.

Interview

The nurse recruiter first interviews you and asks a few questions. Then, you are sent up to meet with the nurse manager who asks you questions and shows you around the unit. If you are selected for the job, the nurse recruiter will contact you to talk about the pay and start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made an impact in someone's care.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate pay.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process is extensive and slow moving. 4 weeks to get a response to submitted resume, and 2 weeks to get a start date after the job was offered.

ECB Exercise Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in September 2014.

Interview

Was referred by a friend to apply for an upcoming opening. I emailed the lead supervisor at the Health Zone to schedule a time to attend an existing class and then also audition, so they could see what I can expect and then show my teaching skills.

The audition was with the supervisor and another yoga instructor. I demo'd teaching the supervisor for 15-20 minutes in a yoga routine typical of my style. They approved thereafter and sent me to HR to fill out the paperwork online (once the position formally opened up) and go through the HR process. It took a couple weeks to get everything finalized.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect to audition with a fellow yoga instructor watching, but it worked well.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple and straightforward. The pay rate is standardized and I knew even at the audition stage it would be set.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in July 2014.

Interview

relaxed and easy enviroment, nothing difficult. talk about schedule and skills needed for work. Make sure to smile and wear appropriate outfit. Keep a binder of all your information so that you can show require materials.

Nurse Tech Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System.

Interview

Go to the interview, then if selected go to a class that last 3 weeks with one day on the floor that they choose for you to be on then the last week of class you are on that floor for half of the day so you can learn to do your skills.

Interview Questions

• How will you feel about cleaning someone up that has messed all over themselves.   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Interview

They know how to move quickly. There was one interview with the Director, one group interview and one interview with the VP.

Nurse Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System (Tulsa, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

Was called to come in for interview with human resources, had to wait 3 weeks. Met with human resources and was asked basic questions and then met with manager from the floor I applied to.

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Health System.

Interview

Long. They move at a snail's pace in their hiring process. I applied for an in-house transfer 3 weeks ago & have not received any confirmation or information other than they received my request.