Saint Francis Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saint Francis Medical Center

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint Francis Medical Center (Cape Girardeau, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

It was a short interview with hiring manager and COO. They failed to ask good questions that would highlight their needs and behaviors sought. Poor interview skills. I could not gather what they wanted in the candidate. I am not sure they knew.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint Francis Medical Center (Cape Girardeau, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview itself was pretty massive. The first part was a basic interview with HR asking the standard "where do you see yourself" kind of questions. Immediately after that I was interview by the department head I was applying for and that one was much meatier and specific. The whole thing took about 1.5-2 hours but everyone was nice and it felt professional but not too intense.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint Francis Medical Center in April 2015.

Interview

I met with someone in H.R. and we went over the standard interview questions. Then I met with the manager, assistant manager, and another coworker from the department where they explained more in detail of what the job was and asked me questions about how I would perform. I was then shown the office area where I would be working to make sure I would be comfortable in this department.

Registered Nurse, Critical Care Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Medical Center (Cape Girardeau, MO) in January 2014.

Interview

It was kind of difficult but, the overall experience was great. I talked with the director of the department as well as another registered nurse. As long as you have the credentials and some experience the process should not be too hard. It helps to have a positive attitude and report with the medical center, but it is not essential.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Girardeau, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saint Francis Medical Center (Cape Girardeau, MO) in July 2012.

Interview

I felt like I was interviewing the officer that interviewed me. False promises were made on schedules. Claimed to work every other month and holiday. Spoke with other officers and this is not the case. They also commented that the already small department can never stay staffed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was an introvert or an extrovert. Other than that it was 45 minutes of them telling me what kind of work to expect in the position. Dealing with things from patient and family fights to assisting in moving and releasing the expired patients.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay was determined by HR and was not able to negotiate anything different.