Saint-Gobain Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Web Content Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Seattle, WA) in March 2012.

Interview

I found this job posted on-line. It was posted for months and I didn't apply because I wasnt' familiar with the company and then I saw it on a government job board and took a closer look at the company and discovered how large and established they are. I interviewed at the plant I work at now and with and with two groups of people plus a video conference interview with individuals from Europe.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, I'd interviewed at Amazon and REI before this and it was a great change of pace that they just talked to me honestly about my experience instead of asking trick questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I am a bad negotiator, I just accepted.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain in March 2015.

Interview

HR interview , followed by technical round. Presentation of the summer project to the department heads and HR. The heads will then rate your performance based on the presentation and offer a position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Cleveland, OH) in June 2018.

Interview

I was discovered at a career fair which was the first interview because I spoke with a hiring manager. She was really excited about me and sent my resume to HR. I had a Phone interview with HR and was sent an acceptance letter after the phone call.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain in January 2016.

Interview

Casual yet professional. Interviewer was generally interested in what my goals were. Multiple people present at the interview. Some technical questions but nothing was too difficult to answer, even though I had no prior experience in manufacturing.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose the company?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

They came for an info session. Only typical questions about the resume. No difficult questions. The HR was nice but she also mentioned that they had already filled most of the positions the week before the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Northborough, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions about schoolwork and resume. Interviewer described what the company does and where it is going. Met one of the engineers at the R&D facility for a one on one interview. Very relaxed and comfortable interview

Anonymous Employee in Latrobe, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Latrobe, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was smooth and pain free. The HR department was small but presented the company well. It was a relaxed interview and I never felt like they were interrogating me like previous interviews I have been through. I would recommend to stay clam and they will understand.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain.

Interview

Interview took around 30 minutes. Most of the questions seemed to be trying to fit me to the company culture. I got an email a few weeks later that the internship program was cancelled.

Materials Science Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Worcester, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, very technical and focused. Not a lot of "tell me about a time you overcame a challenge" and much more "do you feel comfortable with this type of analysis etc".

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valley Forge, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Saint-Gobain (Valley Forge, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

Position came to my attention through a contracting company.

The interview went well (almost two good) in that both sides were excited about what we could all bring to the table. It seemed rather easy. No hard questions.

In retrospect meeting my teammates should have been the red flag. The supervisor did not speak highly of the team and before I met them, I was asked to not ask specific questions, as they were probably concerned for their jobs. Should have, could have, would have.