Saisystems International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Saisystems International

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Saisystems International (Shelton, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very professional. The initial conversations with the recruiting team members and the position supervisors were informative and assured that I would be fully aware of the position's requirements and expectations. Once it was found that I met the guidelines for the position, I was brought in for a series of in-person interviews that were not only very informative, but gave me a sense of the company environment and how I would fit in. I felt very comfortable during this process, and I would say it was one of the smoothest interviewing processes that I have undergone.

Interview Questions

• How did your past experiences make you ideal for this position?   Answer Question

Recruiting & Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shelton, CT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saisystems International (Shelton, CT) in March 2010.

Interview

I wasn't very pleased with the way the Recruiter handled the recruiting process. I was contacted as the Recruiter found my resume online on a job board. I naturally thought this company at the least would meet my salary expectations but the company did not...they only wanted to offer $35,000-45,000 and not hourly but salary at that and the position required overtime and travelling and attending trade shows, etc. Basically, they really demanded alot of this position with very bad pay. I didn't even bother to e-mail them my application and background check form. What a waste of my time!

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to leave your current job?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saisystems International (Pune (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

Initially there was a telephonic interview and then a manager round followed by the HR round. The H.R told everything looks good and the salary was negotiated. The H.R told that she will get back within couple of days for the offer letter.

Then after a month i again got a call mentioning that your are shortlisted and if you are still interested then they wanted to have a client call.

The client call was easy and just basic concepts were asked. He said that he will give the feedback and seemed satisfied. Then after couple of days i called the H.R to know the feedback. The H.R said that she will revert back within half an hour but as yet haven't sent any notification.

In my career so far i haven't met such unprofessional and negligent professionals. The H.R team is only concerned about the cost and not quality.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Saisystems International (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

For fresher First round is of technical and Quant test. Then coding round followed by technical Interview. If your cleared this round then HR will call you for further discussion. Then managerial round