SalonCentric Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SalonCentric Interview Questions

Interviews at SalonCentric

2.2

Beauty Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SalonCentric.

Interview

Extremely simple and quick. Applied online. In person interview with the store manager. Spoke with her for about 15 minutes, got hired from there, and began work the next week.

Beauty Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SalonCentric.

Interview

Pretty easy. Reviews your past experience in the beauty community and sales experience. Having past experience in the beauty community is a bonus but is not required. Be sure to bring a copy of your resume.

Interview Questions

• What is something you can provide to the store that no one else can?   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SalonCentric (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Just walked in, the store manager and I got into a long conversation, and I ended up up getting the part time position. It was very relaxed and enjoyable. Good conversation. But nearly everything that was said turned out to not be true.

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work around 30hours a week?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SalonCentric (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. I had applied several weeks prior but since I never received a call and was more than qualified I decided to call myself and schedule one. The first interview was very basic, questions read from a manual. I received a call the day after letting me know the AE would've given me a call within the next day. I received a call 3 weeks later. I was at work so I saw the missed call a few minutes after and called right after, left a voice mail and was called the following day, only to make me feel guilty for not picking up because now she was busy and had to adjust her schedule for me. I go to the interview canceling appointments I had on that day only for the AE to completely bail on me. Yeah, she didn't show up. They arrange a phone interview the day after, that I had to take on a long break from work. The interview had the AE's child screaming in the background and the call dropped at least once. The whole interview went very well on my side even though it had the same very basic questions. It has been almost two months and last I heard, I was their top candidate and they would've let me know soon. Needless to say, I got tired of being played and I applied at a more professional and serious company and found a job within days in a very competitive and thriving industry.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SalonCentric (Miami, FL) in April 2019.

Interview

It was tedious. It was done through the L'oreal website. It was long, and they asked invasive questions and required a deep background check for a low paying job. Additionally, I had to take a drug test. It wasn't one of the most comfortable interview process I've had.

Interview Questions

• Order of action: what would would attend to first if you have a client in front of you asking for a product recommendation, the phone is ringing, and a client is impatient for you at the cashier line.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SalonCentric (Winter Haven, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

3 phone interviews and 1 in person. Each seemed to have a focus and asked different questions. Everyone was very friendly, helpful, and informative. I was kept in the loop throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SalonCentric in November 2018.

Interview

Got phone interview with company and interview went well. Very easy to talk to. Got a call to come in to the bank for second interview to have face to face.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hanover, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SalonCentric (East Hanover, NJ) in October 2018.

Interview

My manager was very responsive and insightful. The interview process took some time so you will have to be very patient. I had two interviews one with the store manager and the second with the Area Supervisor. I then was hired for the position.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at SalonCentric in March 2018.

Interview

Was called a day or two after applying online to do a phone interview with the Manager. She asked about my availability then told me the base pay and other simple things like that. I set up an in person interview for a few days after. I ended up interviewing with the Assistant Manager. Very relaxed and friendly. She asked simple questions about my experience and gave me a lot of situations that I had to explain how I would handle. She said I would be getting a call from the District Manager within the next few days for one last interview. About 4 days later he called and asked some basic questions about my experience and stuff like that. He ended up letting me know that I seemed like a good fit for the job and that the decision ultimately was to be made by the manager. She called a few hours later and told me I got the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SalonCentric (Tampa, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

A few days after applying on line, I received a call for a phone interview. Which I did. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview. I was told that they are still interviewing. So thats where I am now

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer
    • When could I start? What is my expected pay?   Answer Question