Sands Investment Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sands Investment Group

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sands Investment Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Short behavioral interview with a few questions about what I already knew about Real Estate. More of a meet and greet type environment to see if I would be a likable employee to work with. Interviewer was very kind and open during the process.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sands Investment Group (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Technical and behavioral questions. Behavioral questions were the basic, "tell me about yourself, describe a situation in which..." Technical questions dealt with real estate finance, etc.. what type of real estate interests you... real estate news.... why real estate.. what your goal is..

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sands Investment Group (Santa Monica, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Really quick and casual, offered job on the spot. Standard basic interview questions, hardly any prep is needed. I was interview 3 on one and the three interviewees ended up being my boss

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sands Investment Group in April 2017.

Interview

Initially applied and was contacted by a recruiter handling the initial screening from R.E.A. staffing. They were extremely helpful and after two phone interviews and skype calls I was eligible for a call with the co-owner of the company. Liz Sands (who would be my direct supervisor) was delightful. She has in-depth knowledge of the field, a strong background, and was very candid about the company and their needs. It was a wonderful opportunity and I deeply regret not moving forward in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• There was a personality assessment that was very challenging. Rather than generic qualifier questions about me ... most of the questions were "sophie's choice" in that the answers we both good or both bad. It challenged the critical thinking portion of my brain and was very engaging.   Answer Question

Sands Investment Group Response

Jun 16, 2017 – Head of Recruiting

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us! We are glad that you had a good experience in the interview process. Has your situation changed since the interview?

Real Estate Broker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sands Investment Group (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Met with the MD and discussed the basics regarding why I want to be in real estate and what my future goals are in this industry. Other basic interview questions.

Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sands Investment Group (Charleston, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was thorough and took a little longer than average, but it was great because it gave both me and the company enough time to fully evaluate and assess if it was a good fit and gave me time to transition out of my other position.

Back-office Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Sands Investment Group (Charleston, SC) in January 2017.

Interview

This company takes its interview process seriously, they want to make sure they properly vet each candidate and ensure that the candidates know what they're getting in to and are just as excited about the opportunity. There are typically several rounds of interviews, both informal and formal.

Interview Questions

• They really want to get to know you as a person and also understand your past experiences through behavioral interview questions.   Answer Question

Net Lease Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sands Investment Group (Charleston, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

Very thorough - Carrie researches all day for the best possible candidates and she is great!! Chris is very thorough with his interviews. He wants to make sure that he is bringing in the sharpest brokers in the country - those who share the same hunger and desire to be the best at what they do. That is exactly what SIG is doing and they are doing it the best I've seen any other brokerage shop do it.

Interview Questions

• What is the most important thing you can be doing, right now? If you were to do one thing that would make the biggest difference in your life, what would it be?   2 Answers