Saviance Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Saviance Technologies Interview Questions

2.9

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saviance Technologies (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview .

Mac Support Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Saviance Technologies.

Interview

They really cared and made sure I was paid well for my efforts. When I called with a question they were always happy to help.

Interview Questions

• Are you open to relocating?   1 Answer

Negotiation

When I asked for more money it was not a non starter for them and they are willing to talk about what is fair.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Metuchen, NJ

Application

I interviewed at Saviance Technologies (Metuchen, NJ) in February 2010.

Interview

Email, Resume verification, telephonic/skype interview, face to face interview

Interview Questions

Interview

Two rounds of Technical Interview rounds and HR Round

Interview Questions

• Intermediate Questions and relevant to the role applied   Answer Question

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saviance Technologies (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

I have attend the interview in Saviance before one month approx and on the same day I have cleared the two technical round and after that HR says you have finally selected and you will got the offer by mail till today evening.
    But I wait till 4 days I have not received any offer and I called to HR she says there will be one more technical round, I have no issue with technical round, so I again give the third round of technical interview. After this interview HR again call me and says that you will got from HR Head by tomorrow for releasing the offer.

I wait till 4 - 5 days and I got call from HR and she said that we have sent LOI(letter of intent, offeres salary breakup) to you so please check your email and sent us your acceptance.

I checked my mail and there was no email from HR side. I called her and she says you will got the LOI by tomorrorw.

Again till 4-5 days i have not received anything from company side. I mailed to HR and she replied to me that we have not received your positive feedback from project team. So this was totally unpredictable.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Saviance Technologies (Noida (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

It was simple interview. Process was very straight forward. Technical + HR round. And then they finalises. Direct high level of people taken interview decided regarding technical as well as functional skills and then left for HR round to HR head to take final confirmation. Not frustraiting people by taking so many round and round and then not deciding. Its a very good process regarding interview.

Interview Questions

• Regarding IT industry and US Satffing industry knowledge and some technical skills which will be used for working and functional skills like work authorization and tax terms.   1 Answer

Senoiur DataBase Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Saviance Technologies (Noida (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

1st was telephonic interview taken by HCL this is basically technical ,2nd round was F2F at hcl office noida sector 16, 3rd and 4th round was also f2f but these are totally HR rounds basically discussion over salary,after that I selected but hcl does not to give salary what i asked so they start playing politics and said you can join saviance and work for HCL

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Saviance Technologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Total 3 rounds were there. 1. Technical 2. Managerial and 3. HR interview.

Interview Questions

• A scenario based question was asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation was done for the salary.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Saviance Technologies in February 2013.

Interview

3 round of interviews...Interview process is not bad, but the company is not good at all..Please avoid to join Saviance..It will harm your career, All the good reviews is written through fake mail ids, This is not the truth..not at all.................................

Project Manager, Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Saviance Technologies (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Appeared before the board with the reference on an employee. Had one-to-one and group discussions. It was a friendly atmosphere with a high paraprofessional method. They first verified my education in different fields. Then I had the freedom to explained my experience. As a second last stage they verifies my knowledge too with some questions and tests. Finally I was asked to explain my expectations and promises towards the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked about the State I am from   1 Answer