SearchPro Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at SearchPro Systems

Web Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SearchPro Systems (Nashua, NH) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through Indeed and was given a call for an interview the next day. I showed up and was greeted by three interviewers which included the president, vice president, and head of the web department. The entire process took about an hour and a half and was mainly focused on my skills and past work experience. I was also given a tour of the office and was able to meet the team I would be working with before hand.

I was then given a call and asked to start work within the next few days which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• To name a few:

What experience did I have with web development?
      Did I have experience with mobile development?
      How well trained I am with on page Search Engine Optimization? (This included a small quiz on the basics of it to make sure I knew what I was talking about)
      Do I have experience with e-commerce websites?   Answer Question

SEO Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SearchPro Systems (Nashua, NH) in May 2012.

Interview

Pretty straight forward interview process. Applied online got call and went to interview. Interview was very relaxed and was straight to the point. Didn't get the typical HR canned interview and that made me very comfortable with the management.

I was very excited to get an offer over the phone to join the team after a week and a half of waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Google updates knowledge?
      Past experience?
      Salary requirements?   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at SearchPro Systems (Nashua, NH) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied to SearchPro through Indeed in September and was brought in for an interview not ling after I applied. I was prompt and didn't have to wait for my interviewer (VP). It seemed pretty casual and we connected pretty well. I was told they were very interested in me and a couple weeks later was brought in for a second interview (this time with the project coordinator). Everything seemed to flow very well and in mid November I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Since your mainly a graphic designer, how much web experience do you have?   Answer Question
    • Are you local?   1 Answer
    • Can you physically be in the office 4 days a week?   2 Answers

Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SearchPro Systems.

Interview

I showed up 10 minutes early. He was 20 minutes late. Didn't seem to know much about hiring for this position. Was obvious that they all they care about is hiring cheap to increase their profits.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SearchPro Systems (Nashua, NH) in January 2016.

Interview

I found this position online and immediately applied. I got a response in just shy of a weeks time. I was invited to come take a tour of the facility and interview with both the President and Vice President, I had arrived about 5 minutes early while they were both conducting an interview. I was directed to the employee lounge while waiting, and offered both coffee and water. I found the non corporate aspect very enamoring, it's a turn off to feel like a number when going in for an interview so I found Search Pro Systems quite refreshing.

I was brought in for the interview exactly on the time scheduled. After introductions were made, we immediately began the formal interview process. The Vice President, Andy was very cordial yet straight forward which I appreciated. There was no feeling of discomfort or the strong sense of mystery that is sometimes channeled through corporate interviews.

To say the least, this interview was an exciting change of pace. From what I have perceived I would be given an excellent opportunity if I could work with the team at Search Pro Systems.

Interview Questions

• How extensive was my previous writing experience?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SearchPro Systems.

Interview

Applied via Indeed, was contacted one day later and asked to come in for an interview that day. Arrived early and interviewer was ten minutes late. I was offered hard alcohol while I waited, yikes!
    During the interview I was asked inappropriate and demeaning questions. The interviewer mainly discussed issues he had with former employees and seemed very bitter about how former employees left the company. It seemed they were very paranoid that I would take the job and then just leave to go to a competitor. Its called a non-compete, look it up if you have so many issues with that. Icing on the cake was that the owner of the company sat through the entire interview vaping instead of talking. The whole experience felt very unprofessional and I never followed-up because of the experience. He also laughed at my salary request, and told me asking for 40-45k would require ten years of experience, now that is laughable!!

A week later they called and offered me the job. The interviewer was completely shocked when I turned it down and kept questioning my decision and asking what he did wrong like a teenage boy. When I straight up told him how unprofessional the interview felt, his ego hurt pretty bad and he took it personal asking "so basically you don't like me? you don't like my personality?" Not at all and I would never be able to work next to you every day!!

Interview Questions

• Do you have a cell phone? Duh, you called me on it!
      Would your spouse be acceptable of you having a career? demeaning!
      Do you still live with your parents? Has nothing to do with the job!   Answer Question

SearchPro Systems Response

May 5, 2016 – President

While we know exactly who posted this. Glassdoor will not let us address you by name.

While we do appreciate the honest reviews on Glassdoor we do not agree with your interview review posted on... More

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SearchPro Systems (Nashua, NH) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through "indeed" for the project coordinator position. I received a call within 4 days of my application. I was brought in and was given a very thorough tour of the facility. Search Pro Systems is located in the landmark building in Nashua which I found charming. The staff seemed very friendly and personable, I hope I get a call back for the position. This seems like a great company to work for!

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my past management experiences.   1 Answer