SearchPro Systems Reviews | Glassdoor

SearchPro Systems Reviews

Updated Apr 4, 2018

Found 9 reviews

3.8
SearchPro Systems CEO Jay Spencer (no image)
Jay Spencer

"Almost A Year Later"

Graphic Designer in Nashua, NH

I have been working at SearchPro Systems

Pros

Almost a year after being hired, I can truly say SPS is one of the best places to work. The owners really care about their employees and reward hard work. Business is doing well and they even did some minor renovations that created a much better environment to work with the team.

Cons

There aren't too many downsides to working at SPS... if I had to name a few I would say it stinks to not have on-site parking and possibly the fact that we have outgrown our conference room and that it sometimes gets pretty cramped in there.

Advice to Management

Continue to reward your hard-working employees. Turn up communication a little and increase team building. Keep up the good work!

SearchPro Systems2016-09-01
  2. "Great atmosphere to work in!"

I have been working at SearchPro Systems part-time

Pros

I have been working at SearchPro Systems for almost a year now as the Social Media Admin. This was my first job after graduating with my marketing degree and I can honestly say that this position was exactly what I was looking for to start my career. The major pro to this company is definitely the team of employees and the collaborative atmosphere. Everyone helps each other out, and at the end of the day, we all... developed friendships here. It makes the work environment that much better. The other pro is the experience you gain from the clients in varying industries. I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with multiple business owners, which helped me expand my knowledge of marketing immensely. You can work from home, which is awesome when driving conditions aren't great! There is a lot of flexibility when it comes to schedules and time off is never questioned so the work/life balance is great!

Cons

If I had to choose cons for SearchPro it would be that there is only off-site parking that you have to pay for monthly. You also have to use your own computer and phone, which can be a pro at times.

Advice to Management

As the company grows and clients increase, just make sure you continue to reward and encourage your employees! It is always nice to know when you are appreciated and know that your hard work is going to pay off!

SearchPro Systems2018-04-04

"A Great Place to Wear Many Hats and Learn About Marketing"

Current Employee - Content Writer

I have been working at SearchPro Systems part-time for more than a year

Pros

* Fun, laid-back atmosphere. * Interesting work that keeps you quick on your feet. * Open-door policy with management for any concerns you have. * You get to position businesses for success and come to know many people along the way. *Collaborative environment. * Flexible hours and time off. Working from home is common during inclement weather and management doesn't ask about time off, just lets you take... your two weeks' worth of vacation time throughout the year.

Cons

*The pay could be better for the hard work that gets put in. *Though people can be collaborative, some tighter communication could push projects to their fullest potential. *The amount of clients can be a touch overwhelming at times.

Advice to Management

Continue the respect and care you give to your employees on a personal level while trying to compensate on the professional side and raise pay and benefits. It would help enormously. Also, try to keep communication tight across the board so no one feels "lost" in what they're supposed to be doing.

SearchPro Systems2018-03-30

"Great Place To Work"

Current Employee - SEO Specialist in Nashua, NH

I have been working at SearchPro Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Treated as a professional in my field of study. No micro managing or other typical corporate BS. I enjoy the company of everyone I work with.

Cons

If you are not willing to stay up to date with current trends in Internet marketing or SEO you will not last as this is a very fast paced environment.

Advice to Management

More team activities each quarter.

SearchPro Systems2016-03-02

""eh""

Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor in Nashua, NH

I worked at SearchPro Systems for more than 3 years

Pros

Gained good experience and over all learned a lot. Was able to broaden my abilities to get a better career.

Cons

Lacks owner responsibility and any structure. Everyone just does their own thing. No benefits, and the owners take all income as salary so the "contractors" don't get paid well. Everyone is listed as contractor when really treated as employees.

Advice to Management

Grow up and take ownership, as a business professional. Treat others the way you want to be treated, and be fair to your "contractors". Everyone needs to make a living, not just you.

SearchPro Systems2016-03-18

"Great Place to Grow Fast"

Senior Web Designer in Nashua, NH

I have been working at SearchPro Systems for more than 3 years

Pros

You can pretty much create your own career path and become part of something special. This is an internet marketing company that has many moving parts including Social Media, Graphic Design, Web Development, Writing & SEO. There are opportunities to be involved in all or just one of these departments. The best part is that over the course of time, you are allowed to hone in what you love the most and they look to... hire more people who compliment that.

Cons

You have to learn and advance your internet marketing knowledge as this is an ever-evolving industry. If you are not able to be self-motivated, or willing to work as and extension of multiple-client's team, this is not the place for you.

Advice to Management

Keep building a team that is positive and willing to learn. Those who don't grow with the times get left behind.

SearchPro Systems2015-10-21

"I wouldn't say this was an internship.."

Current Intern - Anonymous Intern

I have been working at SearchPro Systems for less than a year

Pros

The team and the schedule was the best part hands down - everyone got along, and enjoyed working together.

Cons

You will never get hired as a full time employee, even though they say they will hire you. You work really hard for nothing. No one teaches you anything, so you're not really interning.

Advice to Management

Take less stress off of project manager and care more about team members & their life, salaries and benefits.

SearchPro Systems2015-02-18

"Good people. Great management. Learn a lot. Good times."

Current Contractor - Content Writer in Nashua, NH

I have been working at SearchPro Systems for more than a year

Pros

Excellent people. Great management. Teaches you a lot.

Cons

The pay can be rough.

Advice to Management

Pay more.

SearchPro Systems2014-11-27
  9. "Great way to gain experience completely on your own."

Former Contractor - Social Media Manager in Nashua, NH

I worked at SearchPro Systems for more than a year

Pros

The company had amazing people to work with. Always worked on my own and had to learn everything on my own.

Cons

There wasn't any room for growth.

Advice to Management

Create a ladder within departments to motivate your employees.

SearchPro Systems2014-11-08