Security First Insurance Interview Questions

Updated Jan 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 3 interviews

3.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Security First Insurance

Anonymous Employee in Ormond Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Security First Insurance (Ormond Beach, FL) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview, then an in person interview. The in person interview was about 2 hours. The first 40 minutes consisted of talking to the HR representative, then I talked to the three claims supervisors. About a week later I was offered the position. The entire process took about one month and I believe took longer than normal due to the holidays.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What was a situation when you had to get two reluctant people to agree on something?
    Answer Question
  • Q: When was a time your technical skills weren’t as advanced as what was being asked of you?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Security First Insurance (Daytona Beach, FL) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process was atypical. The human resource representative from Security First Insurance. The first question I was asked regarded salary, I thought this was very odd because I had not been asked any behavioral or technical questions up to that point.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daytona Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Security First Insurance (Daytona Beach, FL) in Sep 2018

Interview

I had been talking to an HR/recruiter representative from Security First for around two years waiting for a Field Claims Position to become available. It was a company that I very much wanted to work for as it is kind of a hometown company and seemed great. When Field Claims positions did become available I spoke with him and he referred me to another HR employee at Security First who scheduled a phone interview with me for a specific date/time. I waited until 35 minutes past the scheduled time and sent her a message reminding her of our appointment, she then immediately called me and began the interview, which went very well. She said that she would be calling me back in a week to schedule an in person interview. I did not hear from her until two weeks later at which point I was traveling out of state for my current job. When I asked her if I could get back with her in a week to schedule for a different time she said that would be fine. She never responded to any of my voicemails, emails or other messages I sent her. I eventually called the first recruiter/HR person back and he at least was professional enough to answer my call. He said he would check to see if any of the Field Positions were still available. I have not heard back from him either. This was something very important to me and the complete lack of professionalism, or even basic courtesy lets me know how they are going to treat employees. I have been in the insurance industry for 16 years and this was the most unprofessional thing experienced to date. I will use this experience as a reminder that in many jobs particularly in claims (and HR), the way you treat people and the way you do your job can have a big impact on people an their lives.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed