Select Portfolio Servicing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Collections Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (West Valley City, UT) in June 2012.

Interview

Panel Interview with two employees. Both a member from management and a supervisor. Roughly twelve questions were asked, along with a high over view of the job description was given. Both employees were very nice, no smiles or soft faces, just stern expressions and pointed questions. No handshake at the end just an abrupt thank you.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich   2 Answers

Negotiation

After you complete you apply and complete your drug and background test you then wait for a call to come in for an interview.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing.

Interview

Described position clearly on what you do what days you work and how it can be dieing the days explained how well do you handle change and how you feel about an environment that is busy most of the day

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with changes that often happen in the center   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through college, After a week or so, Quick Phone Screening from HR, Invited to office for casual onsite interview with VP of Finance and a manager in HR, HR called back with an offer couple days after.

Service Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2014.

Interview

As I was a contractor, I went through a phone interview where the most significant question was about my capabilities with customer service. I was expecting a very technical interview for a service desk, but it didn't turn out that way. It seemed that my knowledge on how to build, image and deploy a computer was sufficient.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have one. The interview went plenty fast because the manager was really busy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

It was super easy, it was nice meeting with the gentleman I did, he informed me of the job and what it is the company does. Asked me how I felt the company sounded and then asked me about myself and my work history

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewers seemed fake / 3 interviewers writing down your answers / not very friendly / they did not ask me my past salaries or what I was looking for in an employer

Interview Questions

Read the reviews on glass door

Anonymous Employee in West Valley City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (West Valley City, UT) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a in person interview where the will ask basic questions like name a difficult situation that has come up at work when there was no senior management. Explained what you did and how you handled the situation

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Discussed pay and lack of insurance and what would compensate for it

Decision Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2013.

Interview

sql questions and problem solving skills will be tested. a lot of specific questions about joins, aggregating data , knowledge of mortgages regarding regulation and servicing. SSRS is also a major part of job so specific questions regarding it is asked as well. good knowledge of excel is also required.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing.

Interview

Applied online, and I got a call from HR Recruiter. I did a total of 3 interviews, First with HR recruiter, second with the Hiring Manger, and the final one with the department VP.

Interview Questions

• With is SQL and what are the different type of Joins.   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2013.

Interview

It was pretty short and seemed in a rush. I first had a one on one then got invited to sit with a panel. They were friendly but the questions werent really geared towards the job position.