Select Portfolio Servicing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 29, 2017

2.8

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Casual interview process. They simply looked at my resume and decided I was a good fit. Not many questions asked except for background and education. New and growing business without very well established hiring procedures.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was pretty smooth. I was interviewed by two people. They first began by talking about the company then explaining the position. The interviewers were very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a difficult task. Name the task, what did you do, and what was the solution?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing.

Interview

Described position clearly on what you do what days you work and how it can be dieing the days explained how well do you handle change and how you feel about an environment that is busy most of the day

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with changes that often happen in the center   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

I was contacted over 6 weeks ago and did an initial over-the-phone interview to which I was told I would be contacted again in the next week to schedule an in-person interview (over 5 weeks ago). I never heard back. I figured they filled the position and didn't have the decency to tell me it had been filled. I received another call a week ago and repeated the over-the-phone interview and an in-person interview was scheduled during the same phone call. I went in last week for that interview, it went really well. They are processing my background and verifying employment, etc, and told me that I would hear back within 3-5 days. They wouldn't be processing my information if they weren't interested in offering me a position so here I am, still patiently waiting and I'm nervous that they're going to wait another month to contact me and repeat the process. I was told I would already have been contacted again and offered a position but no such luck. Here's to hoping! I answer that I did not get an offer because I have not yet received one.

Interview Questions

• How confident I am in my work and how persuasive I am.   1 Answer

Foreclosure Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

The interviewers seemed fake / 3 interviewers writing down your answers / not very friendly / they did not ask me my past salaries or what I was looking for in an employer

Interview Questions

Read the reviews on glass door

Foreclosure Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2014.

Interview

It was super easy, it was nice meeting with the gentleman I did, he informed me of the job and what it is the company does. Asked me how I felt the company sounded and then asked me about myself and my work history

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Went through one interview with two members of management. Very basic interview with general questions. No questions regarding collections but sales. Interview focused on goal driven personality attributes and competitiveness. Entire interview was short. I interviewed during a major hiring event and felt like it was a rushed interview due to the amount of interviews needed to complete. They didn't have an interview room ready because all conference rooms and interview rooms were in use. Had to wait at the door with management and had to squeeze in because others managers were trying to get a room as well. There wasn't a second interview and I received notification from HR.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions that we're not very job specific.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation of pay

Investor Reporting Analyst Investor Reporting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2014.

Interview

Stander interview it took about 20 min. They let me ask a lot of questions. I don't know what else to say so I'm just going to put words down so it will let me move on.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

Applied through college, After a week or so, Quick Phone Screening from HR, Invited to office for casual onsite interview with VP of Finance and a manager in HR, HR called back with an offer couple days after.

Service Desk Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Portfolio Servicing (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2014.

Interview

As I was a contractor, I went through a phone interview where the most significant question was about my capabilities with customer service. I was expecting a very technical interview for a service desk, but it didn't turn out that way. It seemed that my knowledge on how to build, image and deploy a computer was sufficient.

Interview Questions

• I really didn't have one. The interview went plenty fast because the manager was really busy.   Answer Question