Select Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Select Rehabilitation Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

1.8

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiter, then the recruiter scheduled an onsite interview at the facility with the rehab director at the facility. The process was overall fine, although the recruiter was very difficult to reach when needed, and took a long time to respond.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your patients where things went perfectly, and one where things did not go the way you wanted   Answer Question

Rehab Tech Interview

Interview

Easy and informative regarding company benefits team and job duties. Friendly jntervieeer and emplyesss. Nice building and interesting job description. Went to recruiter first then the on site interview

Physcal Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Saint Joseph, MI).

Interview

Over the phone interview, regional manager at that time was out of state but met her later at the facility. Knew the manager and worked with him prior so no formal interview as he was aware of my skill level.

Interview Questions

• How many hours do you want to work? Are you flexible with your hours?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

2 interviews by DOR and VP. Both were amazing experiences. Very professional and kind in the process. DOR was prompt and honest in answering my doubts. Offered me a wage which commensurates with my experience and qualification which was quite motivational.

Interview Questions

• Experience of treating patients in SNF, MEDICARE, AQUATIC THERAPY, Geriatrics, etc   Answer Question

I would have to accept this offer as the pay, benefits, location were all very exciting but I got a great leadership position elsewhere. Although I denied the offer still the DOR was very understanding in accepting my decision.

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Manchester, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

One initial phone conversation concerning position and set up for interview. Rehab director at SNF was very personable and had a laid back interview process while touring facility. I was able to exchange questions back and forth as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate a sign on bonus to justify taking a PAMs course they want me to do since they DO NOT reimburse for CEUs other than their online courses. They didn't budge much on salary, only offering me the higher salary of the range they initially offered me. They were pretty unreasonable concerning the time they wanted me to let them know by whether I'd accept the offer, only 3 days (and they knew I had another interview the same week).

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

A series of phone interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for much more than what you would like

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed via telephone and very brief in person. I was hired and started before the documents they required were all submitted. Did not receive an adequate orientation.

Interview Questions

• Understanding the 3 major insurance classifications and their specific requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very brief. My first experience, so I most likley was in the low range for hourly rate.

COTA/L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Detroit, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with the regional manager asking questions about your experience and skill set. After the interview they called and followed with a tour of the building by the director of rehab. Ending in a phone call for an offer.

Interview Questions

• They asked what I would look for to pick up a Medicare part B patient and how I would go about the process   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiate since there are not raises

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Warren, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Spoke on the phone to the regional manager. Then on site interview with the therapy manager for the building that I would be working in. More phone calls with both the therapy manager and the regional manager about questions that I had. Then a negotiation process with the regional manager over salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate for the most money that you can get because salary increases in the therapy world are very rare.

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Weatherford, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

I was hired by a previous DOR that I had stayed in contact with over the past 13 years. Had a phone interview with the area manager. I began as a PRN employee until the full- time position and my 2 week notice came in to effect.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation done.