Select Rehabilitation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Speech Language Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Grand Rapids, MI) in March 2018.

Interview

Easy, straightforward. The interviewer was friendly and stated everything clear. The interview was completed in less than 20 mins and it focused mostly on past experiences. Then, they went on to explain what the company was offering.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Utica, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Utica, NY) in June 2012.

Interview

If you have a license .. you are hired!

Negotiation

very quick.. they needed me desperately as they were severely understaffed and had a lot of turnover

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Interviewed via telephone and very brief in person. I was hired and started before the documents they required were all submitted. Did not receive an adequate orientation.

Interview Questions

• Understanding the 3 major insurance classifications and their specific requirements.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very brief. My first experience, so I most likley was in the low range for hourly rate.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

A series of phone interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask for much more than what you would like

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Manchester, NH) in August 2015.

Interview

One initial phone conversation concerning position and set up for interview. Rehab director at SNF was very personable and had a laid back interview process while touring facility. I was able to exchange questions back and forth as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was only able to negotiate a sign on bonus to justify taking a PAMs course they want me to do since they DO NOT reimburse for CEUs other than their online courses. They didn't budge much on salary, only offering me the higher salary of the range they initially offered me. They were pretty unreasonable concerning the time they wanted me to let them know by whether I'd accept the offer, only 3 days (and they knew I had another interview the same week).

Anonymous Employee in Warren, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Warren, MI) in June 2013.

Interview

Spoke on the phone to the regional manager. Then on site interview with the therapy manager for the building that I would be working in. More phone calls with both the therapy manager and the regional manager about questions that I had. Then a negotiation process with the regional manager over salary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate for the most money that you can get because salary increases in the therapy world are very rare.

SLP Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiter, then the recruiter scheduled an onsite interview at the facility with the rehab director at the facility. The process was overall fine, although the recruiter was very difficult to reach when needed, and took a long time to respond.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your patients where things went perfectly, and one where things did not go the way you wanted   Answer Question

Rehab Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Lakewood, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

I was offered the position by a regional manager after being in the position with the previous company. I was told that because of my loyalty to the specific building, I would be highly regarded for the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you can complete the duties of a RD efficiently and successfully?   1 Answer

Rehab Tech Interview

Interview

Easy and informative regarding company benefits team and job duties. Friendly jntervieeer and emplyesss. Nice building and interesting job description. Went to recruiter first then the on site interview

PTA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Select Rehabilitation (Medford, OR) in June 2012.

Interview

Met with the program manager for a basic interview. She appeared very hyper and also asked personal questions. She wanted to know if I could do overtime and how I felt about working holidays. She asked about years of experience, didn't ask any questions about working with a team or how I worked with patients and families.

Interview Questions

• What areas of therapy I've worked in   1 Answer
    • How many hours and what days I could work   1 Answer