Seneca One Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Submitted through a recruiter. Phone interview then face to face. Talked around a table with two people that were on my future team. Very casual. Went over my resume then described upcoming company projects. Few if any technical questions. Process went very quickly as they had immediate need for someone.

Interview Questions

Interview

You get called on the phone first for a phone interview. If that goes well you'll be asked to come in and get passed between departments to see if anybody has an interest in you. It will take awhile to get a response from the company but that is due to a lack of communication between departments.

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Will be contacted by recruiter; he/she will ensure all information correct on resume. will ask for availabity date. will ask about current job. then he/she will arrange to meet and interview with several sales managers on site.

Interview Questions

• most earnings ever made? what was the toughest sales process i was ever part of?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance (Bethesda, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Interal HR call; follow up phone interview; face to face in office
    All interviewers were prepared with specific questions and made me feel like I was a finalist in the process; final follow up was within a couple of days

Anonymous Employee in Delray Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance (Delray Beach, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied on-line. A few days later Jeff called me and we spoke about my background and experience for about 30 minutes. It was very conversational and flowing..but focused on how I handled sales challenges in my past.

Interview Questions

• Describe the toughest sale that you ever closed.   1 Answer

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance (Bethesda, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online through indeed. I was contacted by a recruiter the next day. I had a phone interview with two recruiters followed by two in person interviews with a higher revenue manager and SVP. The interviewers were very relaxed and didn't hesitate to answer my questions. The interview questions were pretty standard, no oddball questions. Ny interview experience was positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a challenging sale:   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance (Bethesda, MD).

Interview

Met with HR acquisition lead and CEO's Executive Assistant at local book store. Waited while they finished the interview before me. It was a fairly relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions were about my experience and highest level of support   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance (Bethesda, MD) in October 2018.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with two different people, HR & Marketing Consultant. Moved on to interview 3 separate times with CEO, and other leadership. Seemed like a good fit, NEVER reached back out after I followed with HR. Definitely was unprofessional in not being transparent with the candidate. AVOID

Interview Questions

• What is a situation where you had to think outside the box?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance in February 2011.

Interview

I was recruited by a sales recruiter. They conducted an indepth phone interview and then I was asked to come in for a formal one on one interview with the hiring manager. I then went through two interviews with two different managers and then was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary. Many of the same normal questions asked during interviews, just asked from many different angles.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very good.

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Seneca One Finance in March 2008.

Interview

Standard interview process...brief phone interview with HR rep, interview with manager for department.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none...big mistake on my part.