Senior Life Insurance Company Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 12 of over 12 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Senior Life Insurance Company

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company (Los Angeles, CA) in Nov 2020

Interview

I was apprehensive at first, but the hiring manager I felt was honest about the potential earnings. He told me that it was up to me to make things work. If I put the effort in, I would make the money I wanted to make. I appreciated his putting it that way, as it is true with anything you want to accomplish in life.

Interview Questions
  • Determination, earnings wanted, management, goals, and was I willing to learn their method of success.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company

Interview

First phone call the lady asked if I was available for the job. Second one a man named Jake asked about availability and described the job, how it worked, and how to speak to the customer

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange Park, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company (Orange Park, FL) in Mar 2019

Interview

Very through and friendly. Discussed use of iPad and App. Discussed use of website. Discussed commission schedule. Interview was scheduled quickly after being contacted. Ride along was done

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company (Tallahassee, FL) in May 2017

Interview

Very easy and misleading. Churn and burn company that uses good people to front their mission for them. Human resource employees are very decent people who places a good face on the company. The sales management team smiles in your face until you sign on the agreements, then their real faces are shown.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company (Atlanta, GA) in Jan 2017

Interview

questions why you want to work there and are you a closer of sales. if you don't know anything about sales a suggest you take a class first and then go work there

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company (Thomasville, GA) in Nov 2016

Interview

They initial interview was fine, its when you were hired, the sweatshop mentality began. You cant stand up in your cubicle without getting permission from management, in all actuality, i was shocked at how they treat the individuals who work for them.

Interview Questions
  • Are you looking for a career or a job?

Anonymous Employee in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company (Thomasville, GA) in Jun 2016

Interview

Was easy - very friendly, made me relaxed and comfortable. Never felt anything but true interest in my abilities. It was an easy process - very professional.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thomasville, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company (Thomasville, GA) in Apr 2016

Interview

This place is huge for it being in Thomasville, Ga. Basically I went to the reception desk, they had me fill out some paper, and then HR guy came and got me. That guy was a little hyper, and generally seemed a little off, but he was very nice. Interview was all behavioral/customer service questions. I'm talking about like 4-5 pages worth the notes he took, front and back. Redundant questions too! I then realized that this wasn't really an accounting position, but more like an accounts receivable or book keeping job, with some customer service stuff on the side. He really had no idea what accountants actually do, I listed the accounting classes I took through my bachelor's and master's program, and he looked at me and asked me when did you do actual accounting coursework? I was shocked otherwise I would have laughed. They don't have a single CPA working there, or even a real accountant. Basically glorified bookkeepers. Despite having an accounting degree and having customer service experience, I got rejected. Funny thing is, despite being mislead about it being an accounting job, I would have accepted it if I got an offer. A week later I got a rejection letter, which only bothered me because I was broke, didn't really want the job.

Interview Questions
  • Too many customer service questions to remember, not hard questions though.
2 people found this interview helpful

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company

Interview

I saw ad on capitalist and called. Can in the same say and was told to return next day for working interview. I started the following day. I had to set appointments my training day and they were not counted towards my appointment at all.

Interview Questions
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Senior Life Insurance Company (Detroit, MI) in Mar 2015

Interview

Telephonic initially, then was taken on ride-along immersion for many hours. My first clue should have been them forcing ME to pay for the background check THEY wanted done. There is no circumstance under which the prospective employee (which is the wrong word really...you're 1099) should have to pay for their own background check! Don't walk away...RUN!

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to give up your appointments with other carriers
5 people found this interview helpful