SentriLock Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at SentriLock

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at SentriLock

Implementation Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SentriLock.

Interview

Start out with a phone interview, they will ask for salary requirements. Then you meet with 2 HR reps for and onsite interview. You will then take a personality test online. The final interview consisted of meeting with 2 hiring managers and a 10 minute PowerPoint presentation.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel for 3-4 weeks at a time?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SentriLock (West Chester, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and within 24 hours, they called me to schedule an interview. After the interview, they sent me a personality quiz. I submitted that and after two days, they called me back and scheduled a second interview. The woman who interviewed me said that she would call me in one week with an answer. Only 5 days later, she called to tell me I got the job. The whole process took about 3, 3 1/2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Can you think of a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SentriLock (West Chester, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

There are two interviews that you need to do. For the first interview you are asked some behavioral-based questions and if you proceed to the second and final interview you are asked really interesting as well as technical questions then you have to go through a walk through with the interviewers like how to remove a shackle on the lockbox and how to install/Uninstall software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non-negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SentriLock (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2012.

Interview

Process consists of phone interview and an onsite interview with atleast two people. This was my second and there will not be a third. If they can't see true talent and passion then that's not the place for me.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to use trouble shooting in customer service?   Answer Question
    • Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SentriLock (Cincinnati, OH) in January 2019.

Interview

I was approached via a recruiter on LinkedIn and then phone screened with a someone from SentriLock's HR department. Within a week, I was scheduled for an in-person interview with the human resources contact and a person from the team. When I arrived at the building, there was no receptionist. Once you come through the double doors, you have to pick up a phone and call to let someone know you are there for an interview. I left a message, and then stood in a locked foyer for the next 15 minutes. Did I mention there was no heat in the foyer? Also, the interview was scheduled for 8:30AM, not unreasonably early. It was incredibly awkward. I considered going back to my car but didn't want to appear late if someone arrived after my call. Finally, the person interviewing me arrived for the day and let me into the building. The interview itself was pretty much as expected. I wasn't terribly disappointed to receive a rejection email the next day. If a company is willing to leave a perspective candidate in a cold foyer and has no one to greet visitors, I can just imagine how they treat employees they've already hired.