Sentry Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2016

2.2

Banking Reconciliation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Altamonte Springs, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview giving me details about their company and benefits. You would be balancing bank statements all day from approx 13 different states that they have business in.

Interview Questions

• 1. if I was still interested in the position
      2. why I wanted the job
      Answer Question

Job was declined due to a firm $9 per hour offer.

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sentry Management.

Interview

I had a really pleasant experience. Everyone was friendly and genuinely interested in getting to know you. They sell the company very well and make you even more interested in working for them.

Community Recreation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Orlando, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was simple because I had an employee referral. I went into the office of the community and met with the Managers. Was asked about my background to learn about who I am then I got offered the job

Interview Questions

• How comfortable working alone with specific responsibilities daily?   Answer Question

Community Association Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Naples, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

I went in and had an interview with the owner, I had interviewed with him 12 months earlier. We hit it off and hired me within two weeks. Sentry bought out Compass Group and it was a very difficult transition.

Interview Questions

• Have I been involved with budgets and to what extent   1 Answer

CAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Orlando, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview.
    I was subject to a background check. There was no drug test required. I also needed to show proof of car insurance.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer