Sentry Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.0

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

This management company is the ABSOLUTE worst. They are unprofessional, racist and vandals! They are inconsiderate, sneaky charlatans that would rather be ignorant behind your back then approach you to avoid confrontation and being wrong. They play favorites with residents allowing others to repeatedly break rules, but will violate you and your property whenever they feel!!! Our garage has been broken for 3 days, and BDC door isn't scheduled to come fix it until Friday morning and they ticketed our car for towing because we parked in a visitor space without even asking why!!! To make matters worse, they WATCHED me park the car and waited for me to enter my home before placing the ticket on my car!! The could have easily approached me to let me know I couldn't park there and I would have explained to them our current situation!!! We have an outside parking space dedicated to our home which my wife uses to park her car when she returns home from work!!! I am absolutely disgusted by this company and anyone who associates themselves with them. Business who routinely use these practices never last long and it's no surprise that they're reviewed so horribly...pure slime, scum of the earth. They will definitely be getting an additional earful from me. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!!!

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to racially profile?   2 Answers

Banking Reconciliation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Altamonte Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Altamonte Springs, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Brief phone interview giving me details about their company and benefits. You would be balancing bank statements all day from approx 13 different states that they have business in.

Interview Questions

• 1. if I was still interested in the position
      2. why I wanted the job   Answer Question

Job was declined due to a firm $9 per hour offer.

Accounts Payable Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sentry Management.

Interview

I had a really pleasant experience. Everyone was friendly and genuinely interested in getting to know you. They sell the company very well and make you even more interested in working for them.

Community Recreation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Orlando, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was simple because I had an employee referral. I went into the office of the community and met with the Managers. Was asked about my background to learn about who I am then I got offered the job

Interview Questions

• How comfortable working alone with specific responsibilities daily?   Answer Question

Community Association Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naples, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Naples, FL) in May 2013.

Interview

I went in and had an interview with the owner, I had interviewed with him 12 months earlier. We hit it off and hired me within two weeks. Sentry bought out Compass Group and it was a very difficult transition.

Interview Questions

• Have I been involved with budgets and to what extent   1 Answer

CAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sentry Management (Orlando, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

One phone interview and one in person interview.
    I was subject to a background check. There was no drug test required. I also needed to show proof of car insurance.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company   1 Answer