Serpro Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Serpro Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Serpro.

Interview

I interviewed through qualified staffing. They called Servpro and provided them with my application and they allowed me to work for 90 days to see job performance. After 90 days I was hired on permanent with benefits but my pay stayed at 10.00 a hour.

Network Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Serpro.

Interview

It is necessary undergo by a public contest to work in this company. The contest I did was divided in 2 parts: technical (about the area I was applying) and general (general knowledge, such as language, math, laws). After you be approved you will be located in an area, but before you will pass by interviews to understand your skill in order to apply to the vacancies.

Interview Questions

• The contest I did was divided in 2 parts: technical (about the area I was applying) and general (general knowledge, such as language, math, laws).   Answer Question

Analista Executive Director Negocios Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Serpro (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)) in January 2012.

Interview

Concurso, nao tem entrevista. Voce chega la, faz a prova e se passar, passou. Se nao passar, tenta da proxima vez. A prova eh dificil mas no Brasil o nivel nao eh muito alto, entao se estudar direito eh provavel que se tenha chances de passar.

Concurso Publico Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Serpro (Brasília, Federal District (Brazil)) in March 2011.

Interview

nao existe processo de entrevista, mas sim processo por concurso público. É uma empresa pública, com contrato de trabalho CLT, e só se consegue emprego através de classificacao após realizar prova em concurso organizado por banca organizadora, por exemplo o CESPE.