ServiceLink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 26, 2016

2.0

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceLink (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick from resume submission to the first phone call and email chain started by HR ; first and second interviews and then an offer letter. I start working at the company with in a week of being offered the position initially.

Invoice Verification Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Was asked simple queestions about experience, previous employment, reason why I wanted to work there, daily skills, etc. Your typical interview, the process was done by two interviewers at once, took them over a month to get back to me

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're right for this position. (given that I had no experience in the field)   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Moon Township, PA).

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone for about 15 minutes. In person interview lasted a little longer, about a half hour. Basic interview. If you are applying for anything in a finance/accounting position study up on some Excel functions as they really love to see that you are proficient here.

Valuations Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Moon Township, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very quick they seemed very nice told me that they would accommodate my current job, and explained the job. There was basically any talking about my qualifications just did I want the job and basically I said yes and that was the extent of the interview they told me that they would call me and let me know if I met their qualifications.

FHA Asset Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

I had strictly an over the phone interview. It was very brief. There's were five questions asked. I was offered the position 30 minutes after the interview. They seemed pretty nice but definitely left the interview not feeling confident.

Quality Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Solon, OH).

Interview

Initial interview with supervisor, then second interview with assistant supervisor. Very basic process, very professional. Took a tour of the facility. The interview process was a bit lengthy (over a month total). Was very happy with the job description and the offer and my future supervisor was very nice. The interviewer(s) took their time to get to know me - they did not rush through the process and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral descriptive questions, tell me a time when....   1 Answer

Collections Loan Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online via indeed. I received a call 3 weeks later from HR to schedule a interview 3 days later. The in-person interview was with the supervisor who I would work for. Very formal. Provided a little background with previous jobs. No behavioral questions were asked. The supervisor just wanted to know if I was okay with the schedule. They went over information about the company. Very easy interview. The supervisor said I was a very good candidate to interview and would love to work with me but had to interview a few other candidates. Within 2 hours after the interview I received a job offer via email from HR of the job offer and advising of the next steps.

Interview Questions

I declined due to the pay. I was making more money and couldn't take a pay cut. Make room to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink.

Interview

One interview, very straight forward, simple questions, no situational, just talked about prior job experience. Made sure to ask questions about their daily routine, got more of a feel about what I would be doing on a day to day basis if hired.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceLink.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen with a corporate recruiter followed by an in-person interview. Both interviewers were incredibly rude and unprofessional.

First, the recruiter for the phone interview called nearly 15 minutes late for what she said would be a 15-20 minute call. She said, “sorry, we're just doing a lot of hiring so I'm real busy”. My first reaction (in my head) was “well, you're a recruiter so it seems like hiring is sort of your thing… so…” It also made me wonder if there is a lot of turnover and after the rest of my experience, I would guess that there is. She was really speedy, talked over me before I could even start to answer her questions (why bother asking if you don't care to hear the answer?), didn't want to know anything about me, didn't want to talk about my experience, and generally just made it seem like she was checking a box - putting warm bodies in positions to be burned through. Which she probably was, but she could have been less rude about it and pretended to listen, even just a little.

The in-person interview was, by some miracle, infinitely worse. The interviewer left me waiting in the lobby for 28 minutes past our scheduled time. I know this precise number sounds silly, but I know the exact number of minutes because I was prepared to walk out at 30 minutes past...and I wish I had. The hiring manager was a joke -- she was completely unprofessional and I got the sense that in terms of her capabilities, I could have done circles around her. I know that sounds arrogant, and I am good at what I do, but that bar was really low. Also, the number of times she said either she or her team was "stretched thin" or "working all the time" was a real turn-off and as soon as she used the words "chaotic" and "frantic" to describe the work environment, I was out. In the end I asked if she had any concerns, she said no and that if anything she thought I was overqualified. I had to agree with her, but in fairness, I think a primate may have been overqualified to work there.

If it was just the recruiter or just the hiring manager that was bad, that would be one thing, but these two different roles in two different functional areas of the organization were not just bad, but awful. This is indicative of a systemic issue in the organization, not just one person's bad personality.

I'd say if you're absolutely desperate and just want/need a job, any job, then by all means apply -- at a certain point an income is an income, at least until you can find something better. However, if you're even remotely decent at what you do and can afford to hold out for something you deserve, then definitely don't bother as it will almost certainly be an incredible waste of your time.

Interview Questions

• Some behavioral questions, no real technical questions (red flag #73), questions about my preferred work environment.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview went alright but the rudeness I received from the recruiter was unmatched by any other company I have interviewed with yet. If she is any representation of what the organization is like, I feel bad for anyone who works there. Never heard back from the job and I am kinda happy about it. Hope this helps.

Interview Questions

• They were super ill prepared   1 Answer