ServiceLink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.0

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

Process was ok. Interview with three peoole. Interviewers had low energy one interviewer didn’t ask questions. She also didn’t have anything good to say about the company. Other than that the other two interviewers were pretty normal.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink in March 2017.

Interview

As Im located out of state, so the two round interviews are all skype based, the first round is a technical screen and last about 30mins to let you tell about your experience and introduce you with their projects. The second round is a pure technical one and last about an hour asking you all the practical questions related to your skill set in ur resume.

Interview Questions

• Asking me about webapi,javascript related questions   1 Answer

Billing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceLink (New York, NY).

Interview

It was quick from resume submission to the first phone call and email chain started by HR ; first and second interviews and then an offer letter. I start working at the company with in a week of being offered the position initially.

Invoice Verification Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Jacksonville, FL) in October 2016.

Interview

Was asked simple queestions about experience, previous employment, reason why I wanted to work there, daily skills, etc. Your typical interview, the process was done by two interviewers at once, took them over a month to get back to me

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you're right for this position. (given that I had no experience in the field)   Answer Question

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Moon Township, PA).

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone for about 15 minutes. In person interview lasted a little longer, about a half hour. Basic interview. If you are applying for anything in a finance/accounting position study up on some Excel functions as they really love to see that you are proficient here.

Valuations Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Moon Township, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very quick they seemed very nice told me that they would accommodate my current job, and explained the job. There was basically any talking about my qualifications just did I want the job and basically I said yes and that was the extent of the interview they told me that they would call me and let me know if I met their qualifications.

FHA Asset Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Buffalo, NY).

Interview

I had strictly an over the phone interview. It was very brief. There's were five questions asked. I was offered the position 30 minutes after the interview. They seemed pretty nice but definitely left the interview not feeling confident.

Quality Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink (Solon, OH).

Interview

Initial interview with supervisor, then second interview with assistant supervisor. Very basic process, very professional. Took a tour of the facility. The interview process was a bit lengthy (over a month total). Was very happy with the job description and the offer and my future supervisor was very nice. The interviewer(s) took their time to get to know me - they did not rush through the process and answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral descriptive questions, tell me a time when....   1 Answer

Collections Loan Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online via indeed. I received a call 3 weeks later from HR to schedule a interview 3 days later. The in-person interview was with the supervisor who I would work for. Very formal. Provided a little background with previous jobs. No behavioral questions were asked. The supervisor just wanted to know if I was okay with the schedule. They went over information about the company. Very easy interview. The supervisor said I was a very good candidate to interview and would love to work with me but had to interview a few other candidates. Within 2 hours after the interview I received a job offer via email from HR of the job offer and advising of the next steps.

Interview Questions

I declined due to the pay. I was making more money and couldn't take a pay cut. Make room to negotiate.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceLink.

Interview

One interview, very straight forward, simple questions, no situational, just talked about prior job experience. Made sure to ask questions about their daily routine, got more of a feel about what I would be doing on a day to day basis if hired.