ServiceLink Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

2.1
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Chris Azur

Pros
  • Casual dress code and flexible schedule (in 20 reviews)

• Relaxed dress code, really not much else comes to mind (in 15 reviews)

Cons
  • The culture is bad, upper management needs an overall (in 18 reviews)

• There is no work life balance here (in 8 reviews)

1. Featured Review

"A place to get your foot in the door."

Current Employee - Invoice Auditor in Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Invoice Auditor in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at ServiceLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Casual dress code.
    Flex work schedule.
    Mandatory overtime for job security.
    Simple repetitive work.
    Coworkers are nice.
    Pay is decent.
    Free parking.
    Paid breaks.
    Paid training.
    Daily goals are weighted depending on difficulty.
    Given five months before have to full daily expectancy.
    Cafeteria with vending machines and free coffee.
    Decent holiday and sick time options.
    Healthcare benefit options.

Cons

Very quick to point out mistakes without providing advice as to how to fix/avoid them in the future.
    Lots of office chatter just as any other employer.
    Mandatory overtime often leads to having to work Saturday.

Advice to Management

I have yet to have enough interaction with them to comment, will update once I have had more.

Dec 5, 2016 – ServiceLink

Thank for you taking the time to write a review - we really appreciate it. As a current employee of ServiceLink, we'd love to hear about your experiences with us, if you'd be willing to share. Please ... More

2. "Training"

Current Employee - Loss Mitigation Specialist in Virginia Beach, VA
    Current Employee - Loss Mitigation Specialist in Virginia Beach, VA

I have been working at ServiceLink full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits offered are affordable and there are a lot of health events.

Cons

Lack of training pertinent to job.

Advice to Management

More one on one training or direct training specific to the position one may be assigned to do. Not a 3 week here is our company training and then out on the floor with a very high level overview of your position and left to fend for yourself. Supervisors and Leads often acting as they are to busy to do any direct training and then once they have time say you were trained incorrectly.

3. "Team Leader"

Former Employee - Uber Driver in Pittsburgh, PA
    Former Employee - Uber Driver in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at ServiceLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Loved working with so many great people, which grew to be more like a second family. Always kept busy, tons of OT. Benefits offered are a little high however the PTO package; vacation, holiday, sick, & personal days, was outstanding.

Cons

Used to be a fun work environment, which helped make the job easier, gradually that disappeared.

Advice to Management

Don't take advantage of the hardest workers with false hope & not be able to respond to one our of many meeting requests.

5. "Q A Processor"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliquippa, PA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Aliquippa, PA

I worked at ServiceLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Really nice place to work, management was helpful, employees were always helpful

Cons

Not working there anymore, was upset when they laid me off

Advice to Management

"No direction from Managment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Moon Township, PA

I have been working at ServiceLink full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Free parking
    Cafeteria
    Close to main road and airport
    I really don't have 20 nice words to say about this company.

Cons

Better than you attitude from managers.
    No flexibilty for schedule. Breaks are scheduled. If i am in the middle of something, i have to stop to take my break. No direction from managers. My company was bought out by servicelink. I have so many questions and my new manager rolls her eyes when I ask questions. Small desks, warehouse atmosphere. Very loud. IT is useless. I had years with my former company and felt I was valued, at ServiceLink, if you are not a manager, they will make you feel worthless. Also, they move you to different desks like children would play musical chairs.

Advice to Management

This is not a club, quit worrying about your next cup of coffee and start investing in employees. We are getting frustrated with ServiceLinks attitude. We may not need to be included in everything, but keeping us in the dark about everything is getting old. I am great at what I do and it is a shame that you only care about the numbers that appear on the big boards you have everywhere. My talent isn't defined by a number on a board.

"Merger happens..."

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Irvine, CA

I worked at ServiceLink full-time

Pros

Can't beat the location and the people you work with. You have lunch truck coming by daily serving a wide variety of ethnic food at a very affordable price.

Cons

Horrid working conditions and expectations. If you value your life outside of work, it's better to look elsewhere.

Advice to Management

If you're oblivious to trends, then it's already too late.

Jan 16, 2017 – ServiceLink

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review - thank you. At times, we do work hard and it can be very stressful. We encourage employees to speak with their supervisors and keep an open ... More

8. "Appraisal QA"

Current Employee - Appraiser in Coraopolis, PA
    Current Employee - Appraiser in Coraopolis, PA

I have been working at ServiceLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There's a cafeteria. There's parking. That's about all that is good with this company.

Cons

You are treated like you are in High School. The management doesn't say hello to you or try to learn your name because eventually you will be laid off. Training for new hires with no experience is about 1 to 2 hours. I have over 10 years experience and my company was recently acquired. I have not been asked once about my experience and I am performing jobs way below my level.

Advice to Management

My advice to Management is actually teach managers how to be managers. I have to call my manager in person if I am going to be over 5 MINUTES LATE. Treat your employees as resources instead of worker ants.

"Pathetic"

Former Employee - Vendor Coordinator in Moon Township, PA
    Former Employee - Vendor Coordinator in Moon Township, PA

I worked at ServiceLink full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There really aren't any to list.

Cons

This company hires you as a temp, but they don't tell you that up front. Keep you around for 3 or 4 months, and let you go right as your benefits begin. Management rarely bothers with you (when they do, its to lie and/or pick on you), low pay, non-existent training, favoritism, the list goes on...

"It's Notorious in Western PA for a Reason"

I worked at ServiceLink full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There was a paycheck. First job after college so having real office experience helped a little.

Cons

Very cliquey atmosphere. Gossip, "Us vs. Them" attitudes between departments, very little communication and unprofessional conduct at all levels. Overtime is available but it's not worth much.

Advice to Management

Improving employee morale and retention will require a massive overhaul. Anyone living in the Moon Township/Aliquippa area knows you have a reputation as a bad employer. Start by holding managers accountable for poor conduct and morale should slowly improve.

Feb 6, 2017 – ServiceLink

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review - thank you. Employee communication is very important to us here at ServiceLink. I see that you have moved on, but we'd still like to hear from you ... More

"Expense Reimbursement"

Former Employee - Expense Reimbursement in Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Expense Reimbursement in Dallas, TX

Pros

Can't provide any good reason to ever work for a company like this besides a paycheck.

Cons

Very deceptive hiring practices. Benefits suck. Pay sucks. Management is a joke. Expect you to work like a dog but don't want to pay you decent pay. They offer different pay to different people. Health insurance is a glorified HMO. Dallas went through 6 managers in 5 months. Very high staff turnover rate due to the many lies and deceptive practices. Executive manager treats staff like like they are nothing to him. Very obnoxious, rude executive. He doesn't speak to staff like they are beneath him. Management is a joke. Current two managers are a primary reason so many people have quit and the staff they do have are seeking other jobs. Mandatory overtime was forced several months making it impossible to have a life outside of work. This is not a good company to work for. There is one manager in Dallas who does not know anything and is paid to send emails and basically be a secretary. Both managers are clueless and not the most professional. Overall staff is very unprofessional. Nothing short of a circus. Unless you are a clown, run if this company ever offers you a job. Office has had bed bugs, issues with other pests biting staff, horrid bathroom and breakroom conditions. Management does not care about employess. The list of cons goes on and on. If you are a professional, this company is not the place for you. If you are want an entry level pay in a call centet/prison tactic environment, this is the company for you. Management from the FL office is also a joke. An overall team of tacky, rude, unprofessional management, including executives, HR, project manager, etc. Do not work for these people. They will not pay you if you call off before or after a holiday and will fire you for hearsay. You can not sit in the building lobby or walk in certain areas. Everyone is forced to use the same entry/exit so they can monitor every move you make. Prison. They actually monitor badge swipes too. Prison. You must break at the same time as a group. Prison.

Advice to Management

Get a clue and some professional managers. The executives are a joke. Senior manager does not care about people only money and his own reputation. The current Dallas leadership is a joke. Look at how many employees have been lost to your leadership team or lack thereof. Learn to respect staff and treat people with respect if you actually want them to care about working hard for you. Offereing an periodic $11 giftcard or a piece of candy does not boost moral. If you can afford to fly multiple in from FL, put them in hotels for days and weeks, pay for rental suv's and food for them several times a day, you can afford to pay staff better and reward staff properly. Try fairly reviewing all staff for bonuses, not just automatically give all bonus money to the QC team. Get another executive who actually knows how to talk to people and treat people. Stop treating people like they are kids and prisoners. Stop forcing group breaks like in pre school. Stop being dishonest and blaming the client for all the rudiculous rules and things your company is opting to do. The client is not the reason why staff can not walk in certain areas, this is strictly a rule made by your company. The client does not know anything about.

Feb 2, 2017 – ServiceLink

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and for your candor. Thank you. I see that you are a former employee, but we'd like to hear more of your experiences here at ServiceLink, if you ... More