ServiceSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ServiceSource Interview Questions

Interviews at ServiceSource

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceSource in November 2018.

Interview

Great interview, friendly and gives as much information as possible from the start. The interviewer gave information on advancement within the company as well as opportunity to be employed by companies we partner with.

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in March 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with another team lead and did not meet my manager until after I started. I got information second hand. The questions were generic and basic questions. The interview itself only lasted about 20 minuets in total.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest challenge you had to overcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in July 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter, followed by an in person interview at the office. The in person consisted of 2, 30 minute sessions with different employee's. After the interviews, I was given a timeline of a week to hear back. This was accurate, as I received an offer within 5 days.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for managing different accounts?

Would you describe yourself as an effective closer? Why or why not?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I was living in Austin, Texas at the time.. Sent my resume to my friend who forwarded it to one of the ServiceSource recruiters (Jon Julian). JJ called me and did an initial phone screen, went over pay, hours, basic stuff. He set up a phone interview for me with a sales manager. That call didn't go well. JJ called me back a week later and set up another phone interview with a different sales manager the following day. That interview did go well. JJ called me the day after to offer me the job. Everything was done over the phone/online. I did use my video recordered on my computer though for a video feed so the manager and I could see each other.

Interview Questions

• "I only have one question: Why do you want to move to Nashville and why ServiceSource?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in May 2012.

Interview

Brief phone interview followed by 1:1 with 3 different Service Source employees (separately). Fairly standard question/answer surrounding background & work experience. I had to fly in for the interview nad was not offerred any compensation to that end (though it wasn't necessarily expected).

Interview Questions

• It was 4.5 years ago so I cna't remember, but the interview questions were fairly standard question/answer surrounding background & work experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Interview

Interviewed in Nashville office. I met with three different people. All three were young and all had been with the company around three years. Typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource in July 2010.

Interview

Interview with 3 people. Typically two managers and a rep. After being there, note that the people are typically not well trained to interview. It's based on the intuitive nature of who interviews you. The booklet is awful.

Interview Questions

• The questions aren't as difficult as they are contrived. The people interviewing don't value the answers or the packet used to interview. Be thoughtful and be a problem solver.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was my first job out of school so I didn't negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

People who were scheduled for my interview either weren't at work that day or there was miscommunication with the recruiter. I had to come back on a different day when the panel was there.
    The lady at the front desk was as helpful as possible but staring at someone for over an hour while they try and cover up the disorganization was uncomfortable for both of us.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation at all.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Casual. One phone interview, one in person interview. All the questions were behavioral. If you are easy going and present yourself well, you can do the job and you will do well.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in February 2010.

Interview

I was referred by an employment agency for a bilingual sales role for a new team that started few months ago. You can expect to spend 1-2 hours for the whole interview process. I met with the human resources manager, two account managers and the sales rep that was handling the territory. Interview questions were mostly about education background, previous work experiences, role models (ie: former professor or author...). They wanted to make sure I understand the company's business and have a proven record of achievements in the academic world or previous job experiences that can be repeated inside the organisation if hired.

Interview Questions

• What motivates your desire to be successful?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Simple process and has gotten more extensive. The questions are centered around scoring you from a company-candidate matching perspective however the hiring manager always has subjective input.

Interview Questions

• Questions are scenario based and ask you to pull out lots of information from your experiences.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/a