ServiceSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

2.5

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in June 2017.

Interview

It was very relaxed and friendly. I just explained to them what*have five in the past and what I could do for them in the future. Very strait forward and easy conversation. Have some intelligent questions prepared.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a tough conversation?   1 Answer

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Received a phone call (which was essentially the first part of the interview), was asked generally what I knew about the company and what sort of work I wanted to do. Came in for an interview, which was rather straightforward and not debilitating at all. They'll ask pretty typical interview questions, such as how you'd handle difficult situations, naming strong/weak traits, etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. I received an email asking to schedule a phone interview. I interviewed with someone from HR that took about 30 mins. A week later I had 2 WebEx video interviews with 1 team member at a time. A few days later I received a call and they offered a position.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied via Linked In, received a screening call about a week later that resulted in a quickly scheduled in person interview with the Recruiting Manager, and the director who was in town supporting their local recruiting efforts - about a 30 minute conversation with each about 3 days later. About 3 weeks later I had to reach out to the screening recruiter for follow up on the decision. They then asked if I'd been interested in one of the sales roles they've been heavily recruiting for, but I had to thank them for the opportunity and keep it moving.

Interview Questions

• Can't think of a specific question, just focused on describing the workforce challenge in the market, competitors for that talent locally and how to address it.   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Easy interview. Mostly just questions about sales and technical experience since it is a sales organization and they're usually selling some sort of technology. There were two people and they were each from different sales teams - ServiceSource deals with the renewal sales of many different brands. The first interviewer was almost fifteen minutes late.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle customers that you feel are not meeting requirements to use the product you're selling?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

Very simple one interview process with just a few people. They ask a lot of behavior interviews.
    If you want to brush up on that google behavioral based questions. THey are very discriminatory so if you arent a college looking person, good luck!

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in January 2016.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people. First person was trying not to talk to me and wanted to show she had better things to do than interview me. Second person was great, it was a conversation about what I can bring and different experiences.

Interview Questions

• I didn't read your resume, so tell me about that?
      What do you feel you can bring to the team?
      Tell me about a time you had to implement something that was not well received.
      Tell me when you have had to have a hard or uncomfortable conversations.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

I had face-to-face interviews with 3 managers. I then had phone interview with 4 peers and 1 senior manager. The focus was mostly on relevant job knowledge. Some interviewers delved quite deeply into specific technical areas but all interviews were courteous and very professional.

Interview Questions

• The focus was on job knowledge/tech. One person asked my why I wanted to work there.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Austin, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

I was living in Austin, Texas at the time.. Sent my resume to my friend who forwarded it to one of the ServiceSource recruiters (Jon Julian). JJ called me and did an initial phone screen, went over pay, hours, basic stuff. He set up a phone interview for me with a sales manager. That call didn't go well. JJ called me back a week later and set up another phone interview with a different sales manager the following day. That interview did go well. JJ called me the day after to offer me the job. Everything was done over the phone/online. I did use my video recordered on my computer though for a video feed so the manager and I could see each other.

Interview Questions

• "I only have one question: Why do you want to move to Nashville and why ServiceSource?"   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

Lengthy. This process began in October and went all the way through to near the end of January. I interviewed in person and by phone with multiple teams, which would have been okay if they gave me any type of response after the interviews but I typically just had to wait weeks for them to call with any further information.

Interview Questions

• What did making a big sale at your previous job make you feel like?   Answer Question