ServiceSource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Renewal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN).

Interview

Very easy process. Managers just want someone who is coachable, easy going, and dependable. It’s an ideal place for young people just out of college. The recruiter was really great. He was very quick to follow up with information about the interviews and the managers were all very friendly.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with cold calls?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

Brief standard questions that are basic but go over past experiences. Personal and look to get to know the candidate. Thought it was straight forward. Not bad at all

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you made your boss change their thought process   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

Very friendly. Easy process. In and out with out any issues. Worked with me on getting in front of the right people for the career path I wanted to do.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Denver, CO) in October 2019.

Interview

Did the entire interview process, got a call a few days after the final interview saying I was among the very final candidates, and that I should receive an offer in the following week.
    I never heard anything back. I tried to contact the recruiter but never got a reply.

What a lack of professionalism. People that come for interviews put time and effort into it. The very least you can do is tell them if they are hired or not.

Inside Sale Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

Typically two people will conduct the interview and they take turns asking the standard interview questions. They want you to express yourself and show them that you can build connections quickly since you will be on the phones a great deal, interacting with new people on the regular.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were presented with a difficult situation and had to overcome it.   Answer Question

Interview

Three round interview process from a script. Google a few standard open ended questions for job interviews and understand what you want from this opportunity. Make sure you show up early and dress appropriately for this interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict on a team and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource.

Interview

spoke with recruiter a couple of times then interviewed with a couple of sales managers and then the VP who wanted me to present the information that was given to me by the recruiter. Overall good experience

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ServiceSource in November 2018.

Interview

Great interview, friendly and gives as much information as possible from the start. The interviewer gave information on advancement within the company as well as opportunity to be employed by companies we partner with.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Nashville, TN).

Interview

After the initial welcome, the interview and its boss turned on me, stabbing my rolled up resume in their hands chastising me for daring to interview with them. Sent by a recruiter who knew me well, to interview as a recruiter, in an interview with a recruiter and its boss.

The interviewers became so hostile and attacking that I did not have the presence of mind to speak my truth too the two less educated and less experienced individuals who were acting foolishly and destroying the company's brand.

I learned that the job had no resemblance to the job posting uploaded by my recruiter, and it was apparently not approved or viewed by the two individual corporate recruiters.

One is left to think that all three recruiters -- inside and outside -- all failed do their jobs -- failed miserably. Consequently, I will be telling everyone I know to stay away from ServiceSource for the next five years. I am rather certain their superiors would be mortified as certainly, I was.

Interview Questions

• You have all of this management, Director, PHR, and advanced degrees, but what is that supposed to mean to us?   1 Answer

Renewal Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Submit a resume and cover letter online, a recruiter contacts you and sets up a preliminary phone call. They will then set up an in person interview. The interview room is very warm. Mine lasted an hour and had different interviewers for the first and second halves.

Interview Questions

• How does your prior experience relate to ServiceSource?   Answer Question