ServiceSource Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 193 of over 193 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

ServiceSource

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource

Interview

The whole interview process was the worst. 1. I got their first call and we started off with a very casual friendly talk asking where I'm from and whatsoever, asking about my current pay, how is company bonus like. 2. The next questions was a bit personal which I feel a bit suspicious but I answered anyway. 3. The next thing, I was being lectured by the interviewer saying that I'm not a good fit for the company by how I answered it and will not be proceeding my application and telling me how I am supposed to answer. 4. The way that the interviewer handle the situation was pretty bad and very suspicious at the same time and the tone was undelightful. I would expect it to let me know either you going to process my application or not BUT not lecturing me. (well it was an experience to have such interview)

Interview Questions
  • What is your expected salary?
    Answer Question

ServiceSource

Application

I interviewed at ServiceSource

Interview

It was kind of Luke facing a firing squad. Three people face you and rattle off questions. They must not completely standardize interviews because the Orogram Manager has since referred to answers I gave in an interview to questions I was not asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ServiceSource

Application

I interviewed at ServiceSource

Interview

3 part interview process, initial screening, teams interview with assigned company afterward. Then you get a job offer with company that you interviewed for. They were flexible with me regarding openings and opportunities for different roles which was nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ServiceSource

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ServiceSource in Jul 2021

Interview

Fair and relevant questions. There were two associates that conducted the interview. I felt very comfortable. After the interview was complete I was given an apportunity to ask questions. Very professional.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any preference between email and telephone communications with customers or prospects.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2021

Interview

All good, no much to tell, to be honest, the company is great and the interview it's fine do not worry much, study the position and all be ok.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ooltewah, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Ooltewah, TN)

Interview

I got call from them and the first interview was on a phone went smoothly. And there was 2-3 days period for the second video interview with two hiring managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ServiceSource

Application

I interviewed at ServiceSource

Interview

It was fine, mostly I think. They were very good at getting back to me on time. They were very enthusiastic which I appreciated. I would approve of working for them.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at ServiceSource (Dublin, Dublin)

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter via email, we then had a zoom meeting in which I was asked some general interview questions. The recruiter was nice but had no idea about salaries etc. I was meant to get a follow up call in regards salary and next stages but sadly got ghosted even though I have sent 2 follow up emails after weeks of waiting. Extremely frustrating and unprofessional behaviour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ServiceSource (Memphis, TN) in May 2021

Interview

It was a Very Smooth interview. It was a panel interview but they had a lot of energy. It didn’t really feel like an interview after a couple of minutes into it. The interview lasted close to 30minutes. I got an offer the same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ServiceSource

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ServiceSource

Interview

Interview was a quick and easy process. Interview was set up in a matter of one or two days, interview the same week, heard back the following week. Overall went smoothly

Interview Questions
  • Questions were all oriented around past experiences with previous jobs
Viewing 1 - 10 of 193 Interviews