ServiceTec Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ServiceTec Interview Questions

Updated Nov 19, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ServiceTec

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ServiceTec.

Interview

I applied for the deployment technician through Craigslist. I went in for an interview which was fairly standard. The job description seemed very cut and dry. They liked my experience as I have had exposure to different technologies. The interview ended and they said they'll let me know the next steps. This job was only temporary and was looking for something bit more permanent. They said it has the possibility to lead to full time though.

The hiring process was a bit long as I had to go through federal background check and they took a long time to get back to me.

I do feel bad for leaving them after a week but a great opportunity came up that I couldn't refuse.

Interview Questions

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ServiceTec in July 2015.

Interview

I had to endure the worst back and forth with an alcoholic manager. He did not remember dates, times.. you have to get badged, so you have to send them information. But this manager forgot that I sent him paperwork.. would forget the procedure on getting badged, so you would end up going back and forth at the badging office with the clerks getting incredibly angry.. and he was 3 hours late on the day of the interview.

Interview Questions