Services for the UnderServed Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Services for the UnderServed Interview Questions

2.8

Billing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call 2 days later from Attah. Horrible phone skills, sounded intimidated to ask for me or to arrange interview. He set interview for a Monday at 1:30 pm. When I arrived at 1:27 (slowwww eleavators)the Receptionist said he stepped out for food. She never even offered me a seat. I heard her leave a message telling him I was there, so I emailed him to let him know I didn't just get there. I waited ten minutes and he decided my time was not valued, why set an interview time and go to lunch??!! If I were late it would reflect poorly on me, this company is not the place for me with this type of lack of concern

Recruitment Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed.

Interview

I was phone screened by an outside recruiter, then he scheduled an interview with Xiomara Richardson (the person this position would be replacing) and Latoya Ellis, Director of Employee and Labor Relations. The interview with Xiomara was great. She asked good questions and the interview lasted about an hour. Then I interviewed with Latoya. She was very unprofessional. The moment I walked in she gave me an attitude. She seemed uninterested in interviewing me (it wasn't because of what I was wearing because I was dressed very professional). She took 3 minutes to look at my resume while I sat in front of her. She asked me a few questions and then in the end she didn't even want to give me her business card when I asked for it. I did not get a good vibe from her the entire time. After the interviews, I called the recruiter and told him that I was no longer interested in the position. I just can't work for someone so rude and unprofessional. It is no wonder that they're still looking for someone and I was interviewed 2 months ago. Because of Latoya it will take a very long time for them to find someone.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by Third Party staffing agency. I had a phone interview with the Third Party recruiter to go over the details of the position . Then I had a phone screen by HR supervisor , then 2 weeks later with C-level HR staff.

Asset Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed (New York, NY) in December 2015.

Interview

Met in person with SVP and was surprised to also be meeting with their "talent acquisition" person, which I was neither expecting nor prepared for. I sent a thank you .... waited ... sent a follow-up a week or two later ... waited. Nothing, not a thanks for coming, not a nothing. Ignored.

Interview Questions

• Right out of handbook of being a HR-bot .... "why do you want to work here" "what is your management style" "what can you bring to the company" etc, etc.   1 Answer

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed.

Interview

I interviewed first with the Recruitment Manager, was nice and not too formal which made me feel more comfortable. After a fews days I was asked to come in for a 2nd interview, but this time I spoke with the HR Coordinator and HRIS Analyst. They asked a lot of situational questions as well as my experience. I was told that I would be contacted at least within 2 weeks. They even assured me again that they will get back to everyone, but.....there was no reply at all (I even followed up). Honestly, I understand if it was just the 1st interview, but after doing 2 interviews I expect at least an email. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where a client is being unresponsive?   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call, it was a phone screening. I was asked to describe my daily functions as a Case Manager at my current place of employment. I explained the nature of my job, and the type of services that I provide. I explained how many times I am required to see the client once a month. I explained that there might be differences within the types of services because the job at SUS was a Case Manager in a shelter setting, their needs are a bit different.

Interview Questions

• What type of services can i offer to the clients at SUS   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed.

Interview

Very bland no true questions. Cared more about your ability to type rather than experience in the field of mental health. Program Director and Assistant Program director ask you questions about team orientation. The job is highlighted to the best of its ability, but is not worth the time if you are college educated.

Negotiation

n/A

Wellness Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Was interviewed by someone in H.R she was really nice. However interviewed with the director at the site where I would be working she actually told me she was hell on wheels when walking me out after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• They asked about everything that was on my resume. Two usual scenario questions.   1 Answer

Wellness Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed (Brooklyn, NY) in August 2014.

Interview

Started as a Temp, assigned Supervisor told me salary would be negotiable when became permanent because I possessed more education than job description required, but after dedicating several months was told at hiring pay rate was fixed, and was always that way.

Interview Questions

• Work experience with mental health population.   1 Answer

Program Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Services for the UnderServed (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

Asked questions about the work ethics while providing services for the MR population and how long you been in this field the manager and assistant manager where the ones giving the interview