Seventh Generation Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Seventh Generation

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Seventh Generation

Found 11 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Seventh Generation (Burlington, VT) in Jan 2020

Interview

Super-day was in Burlington and composed of three rounds: - Mock Scenario - Group Presentation - Behavioral with Managers Overall straight-forward, and a very welcoming environment on Seventh Gen's part. However, the university HR person from Unilever made the environment more stressful than it needed to be.

Interview Questions
  • The mock scenario involved taking information from a reading/press release and answering their questions. Behavioral was straightforward, standard questions.
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Seventh Generation (United States)

Interview

The interview process was weird because of working with Unilever but I thought mine was very good. I had a quick over the phone interview before receiving the job with my prospective boss.

Interview Questions
  • What is your previous experience with cross functional teams?
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seventh Generation (Burlington, VT) in May 2018

Interview

I applied to Seventh Gen in mid May of 2018. My first phone call interview was with corporate(Unilever) at the end of the month. I then had a phone interview with a hiring manager at Seventh Gen early June with a follow up in-person interview in mid June. The in-person interview was back-to-back half hour interviews with 5 different interviewers in varying positions. I received a phone call four days later notifying me that I was offered the position. The entire process took just over one month, everyone I interviewed with both over the phone and in person was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • How would you make an important decision when not knowing all of the facts and repercussions that may arise based on your decision?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT
Application

Interview

Started with a phone call with TA at Unilever. Next step consisted of talking with the hiring manager via phone call. The third and final step was going into the office in Burlington to meet with 5 members of the team that the role would be working with. I am disappointed in the process based on the amount of effort I put into the drawn out process in addition to the several flights to interview in person with no follow ups or call backs to detail status or process. Needless to say, it has been over a month and I have still yet to hear back with many follow ups on my part. The travel expense reimbursement check took over a month to arrive.

Interview Questions
Seventh Generation
Anonymous Employee in South Burlington, VT
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seventh Generation (South Burlington, VT) in Mar 2018

Interview

I applied online on my college's job portal and was then asked to complete a few games that identified my strengths and weaknesses the next day. From there I was invited to do a recorded interview using HireVue, though I was contacted by the recruiter to complete it with 24 hours rather than the one week the email I had received stated. After the HireVue interview I was asked to travel in person to visit the Burlington location and go through a group interview with two other candidates for the position, in addition to an individual interview. Unfortunately I was unable to travel to location due to inclement weather and my flights being cancelled, but the group was incredibly accommodating. I did my interviews via Google Hangouts, worked with the other candidates on case studies, and ultimately interviewed with my direct managers all from my dorm room. There were plenty of breaks, down time to talk with the other candidates, and socialize with the team even though I wasn't there in person. I received a phone call the same day offering me the position and a formal offer letter the following week.

Interview Questions
Seventh Generation
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Seventh Generation (Burlington, VT) in Mar 2018

Interview

Applied online through Unilever's site. Completed a games portion and an automated video interview. I was then invited to interview on site in Burlington. Full day interview process with multiple case studies we did as a group. Ended with a 1 on 1 interview with the manager.

Interview Questions
Seventh Generation
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Seventh Generation (Burlington, VT) in Mar 2018

Interview

It was really professional and challenging, definitely one of the best professional experiences I have ever had. You get to compete with other people that want the same role. You have to stand out.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seventh Generation (United States)

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview and then a face-to face interview. Unfortunately the management team I interviewed with was unclear on their expectations for the position and changed the duties of the position throughout the interview.

Interview Questions
Seventh Generation
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Seventh Generation (Burlington, VT) in May 2012

Interview

Sent in my application for review and received an email confirming. I was then contacted by their HR department by email first, asking if I was available for a phone interview. After the phone interview was reviewed I was contacted about a week later, to come in for an in person interview. I was interviewed by two employees, one from Public Relations and one from HR.

Interview Questions
  • What are your aspirations in Public Relations?
Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Seventh Generation (Burlington, VT) in Sep 2011

Interview

Meet with QA / QC branch and some people in manufacturing. Everyone was very nice. I was recently out of college so their expectations weren't very high. They looked at coursework and asked my questions about research I had been involved with.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11