Sherweb Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Sherweb Interview Questions

Interviews at Sherweb

2.8

IT Desktop Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Sherweb in March 2017.

Interview

Sent CV and three days later had a phone interview and it was pleasant. The interviewer asked my salary expectations and if I had any experience with customer service and I said yes as I worked at LOWES and dealt with many customers. Anyways the interviewer said they would call in a few days, was the week after that I had an email basically saying sorry and good luck on your job search.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sherweb (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2011.

Interview

I was referred for the position through my network. I had attempted to get a phone discussion with the VP of Sales to prepare for the meeting. Instead, the receptionist simply booked an in-person meeting. I should have insisted for a phone discussion first as the interview turned into a personal slamming fest by the vice-president of sales on my resume and "lack of education" and how I was wasting his time. It was terrible. Probably the worst interview of my life. I cut the interview short and left. I'm glad it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the role? What are you seeking as a professional challenge? Etc.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sherweb (Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

First interview is by phone, and very well done. Second interview with sales manager. Oversold the job completely. Thirst interview is with VP of sales, who once again oversold the job. Both overpromised stuff that sold me the job, only regretting once I saw it was all lies, just to hit they're year target of 50 floor reps.

Interview Questions

• What salary have you made in the past.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sherweb (Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)) in September 2013.

Interview

A lovely lady called me and interview me over the phone. She respected my schedule and was clear about the whole process. During the interview she was really friendly and dynamic, she answered all of my questions and gave me quick follow up. I appreciate the whole experience during the interview. The only things that made my decision easier of not accepting their offer is the salary.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest deception regarding this project and was will you do differently?   1 Answer

The person I got the interview with was really charming and nice but the salary they offer was ridiculous.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sherweb (Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)) in July 2018.

Interview

Very laid back, and relaxed interview. Even if you get a question wrong or have trouble explaining it, just tell them why and explain your reason(s). They're really understanding and incredibly nice people.

Interview Questions

• If you had to explain the cloud to my grandmother, what would you say?   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb in June 2017.

Interview

Very straightforward interview process. The HR team responded quickly and we're very friendly. After accepting their offer there is a very comprehensive vetting process that I was not expecting. (I.e. full background check ). Offer was reasonable and starting salary was acceptable.

Interview Questions

• what is good customer service?   Answer Question
    • what do you do when dealing with a difficult customer that wants to sue the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb (Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

They know what they are talking about and they know what they are looking for. They will not waste your time. They are very professional, and they focus on their needs.
    They are really welcoming and know how to make you feel at ease. Their questions are very clear.

Interview Questions

• Why Sherweb should hire me?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I have no experience in customer service, I did not negotiate anything. They offer me a contract that seems to me to be more than resonnable according to my previous experience. My experience it's all about local IT support on the spot. They test my knowledge by asking me some question at the interview, but their primary focus is on who you are, on your personnality and on what could you bring to Sherweb?

Sherweb Response

Jun 17, 2017 – Recruitment Strategist

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your interview experience. :)

Anonymous Employee in Longueuil, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sherweb (Longueuil, QC (Canada)) in July 2017.

Interview

I received an email from my college for the Sherweb hiring, So i applied and finished the application at 5:30 Am and got response quickly the same day at 9:00 AM asking for Phone conversation for 15-20 min and the best time would be available. The first working day after a long weekend i had the phone interview and scheduled for an interview after 3 days.
    i completed the interview and the next day got the feedback and the offer.
    the recruitment process went very well in a professional way.

Interview Questions

• what do you know about Sherweb services and cloud computing ?   1 Answer

Sherweb Response

Aug 7, 2017 – Recruiter - Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at... More

Anonymous Employee in Longueuil, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sherweb (Longueuil, QC (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

The Interview Process was very Professional which started with the phone interview that was scheduled within my availability followed by the personal interview a week later. The interviewers were informative, professional and very nice to communicate with. They answered all my queries at the end of the interview. A week later i received a follow-up and within 10 days of the actual interview i was offered the position followed by a contract and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longueuil, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sherweb (Longueuil, QC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

Questions regarding previous customer service experience, how well you know the company (have you done your research?), some technical questions on Office 365 products. Generally just the format of a chat about yourself and why you want this job, and what you can bring to Sherweb.

Interview Questions

• Can you name any Office 365 products?   1 Answer