Shoe Carnival Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Shoe Carnival Interview Questions

Updated Jun 6, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Greenwood, SC).

Interview

Not very long but not short, either. Not difficult. Basic interview questions. I was told that they were unsure if they were able to hire right now but he liked me so he would ask the regional manager. I was hired within two weeks.

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Greenwood, SC) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position over a month ago on Indeed. I received a call for an interview and I scheduled it on May 24th. My first interview I had was with the assistant manager. I was asked a lot of questions that were read to me from two sheets of papers. A week later after the interview, I was called again to come for another interview. I met with the store manager and he asked me a few questions. The next week after my interview, the store manager called me back and offered me a position. The manager did a good job with communication. You will have a total of two interviews.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What are your strengths and weaknesses? What is your short-term and long-term goals? What does customer service mean to you? What is your availability? Why did you choose to work here? Do you have any extracurricular activities? How would you handle two customers at the same time?   Answer Question

Soe Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Flint, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

We sat down in the break room (me and the manager) and she just asked me about myself. We laughed and it hardly seemed like an interview because we talked like we knew each other forever the manager was very welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Coral Springs, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Coral Springs, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a 1 on 1 interview with basic questions about where I go to school and my plans for the future. Then she asked if I can come in for a second interview two days later. I said of course and honestly I believe I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Are you an organized person?   1 Answer

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, GA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Columbus, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I put in an application and called the manger the same day was told to come in for an interview. Asked to come in for a second one with the general manager

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival.

Interview

Phone interview, GM interview, RM interview. The questions were prompted from the computer then elaborated on. I came prepared and interviewed my interviewer. This way we both knew if the fit was right.

Interview Questions

• What could you do to benefit the company   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheyenne, WY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Cheyenne, WY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. They made me comfortable be there and like I wasn't an inconvenience to their day. I originally applied for the cashier position at our location but was offered the Cash Lead spot during our interview. Management here seems like they are very grateful for the employees they have and those that will potentially join their team.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dover, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Dover, DE).

Interview

I applied online in early may and didn't receive a call back until June to come in for a interview the interview was cool he led me on as if I got the job but never called me back for a second interview

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Raleigh, NC).

Interview

Filled the application out a week later was called in for interview. Relaxed setting manager intervied me it lasted about 15 minutes quick fast and to the point I felt really good about it.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Shoe Carnival (Tuscaloosa, AL).

Interview

Very friendly, but very long. I had two separate interviews, where they asked me pretty much the exact same things. Both interviewers were very friendly and I would have loved to work with the company. The company seemed to want to hire someone that would be close by, and able to show up quickly if needed.