Cover image for Signifyd

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Signifyd Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 72 interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signifyd (London, England)

Interview

First stage talent team conversation: Very communicative, professional and personable talent team. They went over culture etc - which seems an extremely positive one. Second stage meeting with an engineering manager and QA: An enjoyable conceptual discussion around approach and experience. Invited to go into detail and ask questions. There seems to be really interesting things to work on. Third stage tech test. Which I fell foul of: Knowledge of general code definitions was a large part of this. So, it's wise to brush up on those. The practical aspect was a pair programming session. I felt the answers were very much pre-defined. Make sure to think about where the questions are leading, rather than applying experience etc.

Interview Questions
  • general code trivia i.e "what does API stand for" and "what is the difference between async and synchronous" etc
    Answer Question

Signifyd

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signifyd

Interview

Interviewing with Signifyd was extremely well run and expectations were clearly defined for every step. All of the Signifyd team members that I corresponded with were smart, professional, and courteous. Also, they were very quick in responding to queries and updating me throughout the entire process. There was a phone screen, a 2 hour take-home, an interview with the hiring manager, and 3 technical interviews - one each for ML, Stats, and Coding. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • You should expect to be able to speak about your past experiences at a high-level.

The latest conversations about Tech

77 Comments

Tech

580.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Signifyd~776012
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about Signifyd? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Signifyd employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

Signifyd

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signifyd

Interview

The initial screening with their talent team seemed to go very well, and they had basically guaranteed moving on to the next round with the hiring manager. They said they would reach out within a few days, and I never heard back again after. I don't know if they expected for me to chase them, but if they said they would reach out, it is common courtesy to reach out, even if the answer is no.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signifyd (San Jose, CA) in Oct 2022

Interview

The interview process started with the recruiter and I moved to the hiring manager. It was a fairly straightforward process, but I had an issue with the recruiter/HR - similar to all of the other ratings that I've read. I never heard back from her with any questions I emailed to her. I had to eventually follow up to confirm she received my email to which she did not respond, but started a fresh email. It took her a week and a half to tell me that they were going in a different direction - there was no respect of urgency or my eagerness to hear back.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signifyd (New York, NY)

Interview

I had a very similar experience to the reviewer who submitted their feedback on July 20th, unfortunately. I applied for the Senior CSM position and had the initial screening call with a recruiter. From there, I was notified that I was being moved ahead to speak with the hiring manager for my 2nd call. That was a few weeks ago, and after being ghosted with no response to any of my follow-up emails, I got a notification today that they would not be moving forward with me. Very disjointed process overall, which is unfortunate given the glowing reviews they get elsewhere.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Signifyd (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview

The process took 2 months. I was contacted by a recruiter regarding the role, within a week HR contacted me with the information that the role has been filled. They have offered the role to somebody who has changed his/her mind. Then they came back and wanted to proceed to the interview with a hiring manager, then they announced that they hired internally, then they wanted to interview . Eventually the interview with a hiring manager took place - 30 min, very regimented, dry. She was looking for a specific person, negative about the company I work for and questioned specific skills not mentioned in the job description. After further analyses I have realised they might have been interviewing for a Senior Director or VP role

Interview Questions
  • Provide example of influencing decisions of C-suite executives in a client organisation. A QBR related question

Signifyd

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signifyd in Aug 2022

Interview

Excellent interview process from start to finish. The recruiter reached out to schedule an initial phone screen and after that sent an overview document of what to expect in the process. Next steps were to meet with the hiring manager and then a series of 30 minute panel interviews with the team a week later. The interviews themselves were typical for the position and everyone demonstrated their passion for their work and the company. The recruiter was incredibly transparent and quick to follow-up, if there was a delay she communicated why and when next steps would happen. Overall, a smooth process with great communication.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you exemplified one of the company values.

Signifyd

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Signifyd in Jul 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out to have a 30 minute call to discuss my background. I followed up multiple times with the recruiter who didn't provide any feedback nor told me if I was moving forward in the interviewing process. I don't mind being rejected but ghosting candidates who are trying to find a job during a recession is a terrible interviewing experience and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Signifyd

Application

I interviewed at Signifyd

Interview

Interview pdf stated it was only 5 steps, this dragged into well over 7 separate interviews. Make sure you are respectful of the candidate's time if you are going to extend out the steps only to get a denial based on interpretative questions on the last step.

Interview Questions
  • Outlined a situation and asked to define is Signifyd could stop it on first attempt. What was supposed to be critical thinking questions was very open to interpretation and not related to the role

Signifyd

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Signifyd in Jun 2022

Interview

Interview with recruiter, online coding test, interview with hiring manager. Good communication with recruiter, who was transparent and fast to answer emails. Interview was long - several questions about past experience and projects I had worked on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews

Signifyd Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Signifyd as 73.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.13 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Senior Software Engineer and Data Scientist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Software Engineer and Enterprise Business Development Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Signifyd takes an average of 16 days when considering 58 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 14 days), whereas Senior Software Engineer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Signifyd according to 58 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 31.54%