Signifyd Interview Questions

Updated Sep 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 54 of over 54 interviews

Other8%
3.2
HardAverageEasy

Signifyd

Application

I interviewed at Signifyd

Interview

It was a good interview. The interviewer asked professional questions. They also asked about the strengths and weaknesses. There were many questions about test scripts and database testing. There were also questions about Selenium, there were questions about programming constructors.

Interview Questions
  • Write a script that returns all records in a table
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signifyd (New York, NY)

Interview

Standard review process. Started with a phone interview with the recruiter, who was very helpful throughout the entire process. Next was a coding challenge, basic HackerRank/LeetCode type. Finally a series of virtual on-site interviews consisting of algorithms/data structures/systems design, followed by a culture fit interview.

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signifyd (San Francisco, CA) in May 2021

Interview

Total 3 rounds, first round with recruiter then second round with engineering head and third round with team. Interviewers were nice and supportive. Overall good experience and I think I could do better

Signifyd

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signifyd

Interview

Both the recruiter and data science manager were great people and amazing to talk with. The recruiter interviewed me for the initial screen, and throughout the entire process she was very informative and answered all of my questions/concerns. After the initial phone screen is a HackerRank test, where you have to write a function to process some given input. Then I was scheduled for a interview with the data science manager. He did have to reschedule on the day we were supposed to interview and wasn't on time, but he was generally pretty nice. In the end, they decided to move forward with other candidates that had more experience with fraud detection. So if you want to get a job here, make sure you have things applicable from your resume. I wish I got to know the company and people more, really enjoyed my experience!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Signifyd

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Signifyd in Mar 2021

Interview

I applied online and got a phone interview request the next day. It was an excellent process start to finish and I truly felt like everyone on the recruiting team was being authentic and supportive. There were about 3 shorter rounds of zoom interviews before the offer stage. The interview resources were very helpful.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Signifyd (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me, we had a great conversation and then she moved me to the next round which was a video call with the team. Overall everyone was great, they sent me a personalized prep deck, and constantly communicated where in the hiring stage they were. When they decided to go with another candidate, they still reached out to give me feedback and let me know, something most hiring managers/recruiters don't do.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Signifyd

Application

I interviewed at Signifyd

Interview

Phone interview first with the recruiter for screening purposes, next was the video interview with a senior data scientist second, then a final round of interview aka onsite, (conducted via remote due to Covid). The round consisted of data science background questions, questions about data science, then the coding challenge.

Interview Questions
  • Data exploration questions and regression modeling questions

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Signifyd (Denver, CO) in Feb 2021

Interview

The process is challenging and you should definitely know who you are, how your past skills add value to this quickly growing company. The whole team from recruiter to management makes the process varied and helpful in making an accurate decision. 1 Recruiter Interview 1 Hiring Manager Interview 30 Minute Presentation Team Member Interview Final Interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Signifyd (Greensboro, NC) in Feb 2021

Interview

Interview welcome kit was amazing. Interview instructions were not communicated and as a result....didn't meet expectations. I'm not sure the leaders even knew. Very frustrating processs. One of the interviewers was very sarcastic.

Interview Questions
  • Had to prepare a presentation of some sort. Not sure what it was as I didn't get the assignment.

Signifyd

Application

I interviewed at Signifyd in Jan 2021

Interview

Had a phone screen with HR whom was fantastic. She reviewed the job, company background, interview process and salary expectations. The interview layout was HR screen, hiring manager video interview, take-home project to be presented, then panel interview. She was also great with following-up and setting up the hiring manager call. During the hiring manager call, we covered career background, I was asked to give an introduction pitch role-play (similar to an elevator pitch) which seemed out of place for this type of role, and I got direct feedback that "I didn't cover the value prop completely". There is also strong emphasis on using BI tools and Excel which while i understand that being a small component of a typical CSM role, it sounded like they are looking for people to be more data science focused rather than commercial. I only got 5 minutes to ask questions, then the manager abruptly left the meeting right as time ended. There weren't any questions pertaining to managing relationships, renewals, cross-functional projects , contracts, advocacy or general payments knowledge. Although I had worked in eCom payment acquiring for 7 years with a focus on Relationship Management, they were clearly looking for a different skill set and focus than my background presented. Knowing I got poor feedback on the introduction role-play, and didn't have the BI tool experience they were looking for, I sent a note to HR removing my candidacy shortly after. HR didn't respond or acknowledge receipt of that message, but sent a separate rejection letter a week later. For folks planning on interviewing for this role, make sure to come prepared to discuss analytics, history manipulating data in excel and other tools, and have the elevator pitch value prop available early on because that's where I fell short. While it may be good to have a commercial background or experience in eCommerce payments, those topics aren't the focal point, at least in the preliminary stages. Overall a fine interview experience, great company, just not the best fit. I wish them the best.

Interview Questions
  • How is Signifyd viewed in industry Elevator pitch introduction Experience in Looker and Excel
1 person found this interview helpful