Sikich Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sikich Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sikich (Aurora, IL).

Interview

The interview as very professional. I meet with two partners and discussed what I had been doing in my previous years working. It was a great experience that gave me a good feeling of the company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were informal. They were mostly interested in my past experience.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

good over all, pretty short and very easy to talk to. asked good questions but nothing that was challenging. The company is pretty good, there naperville office is awesome, has a gym and great food court with really good food. open layout type of office

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikich in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus. Just one interview and was extended the offer. Interview was smooth. Basically an opportunity to get to know more about the firm and for them to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• What made you pick accounting?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikich.

Interview

Interviewed with many levels of employees, from Partners to Staff. Casual conversations in a formal setting. One day, with about 8 different 1 on 1 interviews. Lunch was provided, group setting with multiple employees of the firm.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite subject in school that did not relate to business or accounting?   Answer Question

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sikich (Naperville, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the Talent Acquisition to verify requirements. Phone interview with manager and setting up an in-person interview. In-person interview with the Director and Manager. The interview with the Director and Manager was pretty straight forward. Discussed previous experience. Discussed the role and how I have a lot more experience and knowledge than the role requires.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the reasons why you're leaving your current employer.   Answer Question

Tax Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikich (Indianapolis, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

Great! Several phone interviews followed by Sikich flying me in from out of state. They followed through on everything they said, reimbursed all expenses, and treated me quite well. It could not have been more smooth.

Interview Questions

• Where did you go to school.   1 Answer

SOC Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikich (Springfield, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

The process was very laid-back and informal. I did really enjoy the culture of the office and how things were ran. I would say I had a very positive experience!

Sales - Tech Division Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sikich.

Interview

Got the initial call from recruiter who saw my resume on Linkedin. Had multiple calls ranging from recruiters to the hiring manager(partner) of the company and then multiple meeting in person with the 2 different partners of the company. However, the tough part was that after the offering they said they decided to remove the position and it became a waste of time.

they werent sure if they are going to have this position 100%. How can a company be this unorganized.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sikich (Naperville, IL) in January 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview and face interview both within 2 weeks of each other and then I didn't hear anything for over a month. Then I was asked to come in and interview again.

Audit Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikich in October 2013.

Interview

It was a long day that consisted of 10 30 minute interviews. They were broken up with a lunch in between. It was pretty laid back and all interviews were essentially the same. Most questions were behavioral and wanted to hear about previous experiences that relate to the position.