Sikich Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 14, 2018

2.3

Information Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Sikich (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

Applied online. Got a response back in a couple of weeks. Interview set in 3 stages: First, Phone interview; Second, Phone interview and Third, In-person interview. Time from interview to offer depends on how soon position needs to be filled.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sikich (Akron, OH) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online using a job board. I was contacted by one of their Talent Acquisition Specialists, Discussed the role, and my qualifications. I moved on to a phone interview with a Manager, then moved to an in person interview with the Partner over the department.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with HR/hiring about the role. Never went further than her as I did not want to continue due to a very low salary for the position. Was told about their great benefits but the salary was much much lower than what you can find in the area

Audit Senior Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sikich in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was very casual and laid back. They are focused on if it will be a good fit or not. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sikich (Aurora, IL).

Interview

The interview as very professional. I meet with two partners and discussed what I had been doing in my previous years working. It was a great experience that gave me a good feeling of the company.

Interview Questions

• The questions were informal. They were mostly interested in my past experience.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Interview

good over all, pretty short and very easy to talk to. asked good questions but nothing that was challenging. The company is pretty good, there naperville office is awesome, has a gym and great food court with really good food. open layout type of office

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikich in April 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed on campus. Just one interview and was extended the offer. Interview was smooth. Basically an opportunity to get to know more about the firm and for them to get to know you.

Interview Questions

• What made you pick accounting?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikich.

Interview

Interviewed with many levels of employees, from Partners to Staff. Casual conversations in a formal setting. One day, with about 8 different 1 on 1 interviews. Lunch was provided, group setting with multiple employees of the firm.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite subject in school that did not relate to business or accounting?   Answer Question

Help Desk Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sikich (Naperville, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with the Talent Acquisition to verify requirements. Phone interview with manager and setting up an in-person interview. In-person interview with the Director and Manager. The interview with the Director and Manager was pretty straight forward. Discussed previous experience. Discussed the role and how I have a lot more experience and knowledge than the role requires.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the reasons why you're leaving your current employer.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sikich (Akron, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Campus Recruiting followed up by a first round interview with their campus recruiter. Second round interview was conducted by a few hours of partner, manager, and staff interviews.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational type interview with a few situational type based questions.   Answer Question