Silicon Labs Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

Campus Recruiting35%
Recruiter14%
HardAverageEasy

Silicon Labs

Application

I interviewed at Silicon Labs

Interview

Started with a phone interview, followed by a video technical interview with an engineer. Technical questions were very broad, including opamps, transistors, signals, and conceptual questions. Make sure to study your core coursework as most questions come from that.

Interview Questions
  • Questions about op amps, transistors, signals, and conceptual.
    Answer Question

Silicon Labs

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Silicon Labs

Interview

Recruiter reached out and scheduled a 30 minute call, after talking to 2 directors (1 hr each), they wanted to schedule a 4hr interview, all without even having a ballpark salary figure for me to invest that kind of time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silicon Labs

Application

I interviewed at Silicon Labs

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call for 1st round of interview. I think they were looking for a person with a little more experience in C programming given I did not receive any feedback.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel comfortable in C?

Silicon Labs

Application

I interviewed at Silicon Labs

Interview

Phone interview. Went for about an hour. Got asked about 15-20 questions based on STA & device physics. The interviewer was friendly. I did answer most of the questions correctly. Didn't get a callback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silicon Labs

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silicon Labs in Feb 2021

Interview

Had 3 round of interviews. All were less than 30 minutes. Was asked to create an article cover image and social media post as part of process. It took about 2-3 weeks since the first interview. Come with questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silicon Labs

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silicon Labs

Interview

The first round interview was scheduled next day of the phone screening. Very basic technical questions and behavior questions. Answered most of the questions and then received the result within 1 week.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silicon Labs (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

I applied for an intern position on the silicon labs site and heard from recruiter in 3 days for interview availability. Interview went really well. There were basic question from the details mentioned in the resume. Interviewer was very friendly.

Interview Questions
  • Basic questions from your preferred programming language and basic electronics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Silicon Labs (Hyderābād) in Jan 2021

Interview

The interview was tricky, it happened online. Mostly asked questions from Small-Signal Modelling. I would suggest skimming through Razavi for small signal. Most of the questions asked were related to circuit analysis.

Interview Questions
  • What is the AC input impedance, Output impedance, gain of common source amplifier?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silicon Labs (Austin, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

online interview, hr fisrt send me link , then schedule the meeting and start the interview it is through zoom open the camera and micro to talk with each other only one interviewer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Silicon Labs (Singapore) in Jan 2021

Interview

Two interviews, one is HR and another is technical each takes 30 minutes to one hour depending on the interviewer and how well do you answer the questions. The Technical interview is mainly only your coding skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews