Silverleaf Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

There was no scripted interview process. It was an informal question and answer session that lasted about 20 minutes. Talked about my self a lot and how I could be an asset to the company. Talked about past work experience that could be a benefit to the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• What would you describe as your one weakness?   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview

Now there is an actual HR experience. Still seems as if they will hire just about anyone and try to do something with them. And if it doesn't work out they can just hire someone else.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no. 100% commission basically. $10 an hour that gets deducted if you make more than hourly in commission.

Collection Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Richland Hills, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (North Richland Hills, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

The process seemed very informal. Much of the interview was about the company. The history of the company. How long they have been in business and where they were located. The companies accomplishments and the reason for hiring. Much of the history I already researched before I went in. I would rate the process average.

Interview Questions

• What was my management style?   1 Answer

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Easy interview but the company took almost a month to call back afterwards. Ppl in the office were very nice and friendly. I interviewed with 2 different people and the process took about an hour to complete.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silverleaf, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Silverleaf, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

Took a few weeks for the process, they were really unorganized, did take the job but training was terrible.Sat the first day and waited for training to begin, when it did it was so scattered

Interview Questions

• If you like to ale money , if I had done sales before, if I had a car   1 Answer

Negotiation

None

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview

Process took less than a week, had an interview which was just the Sales Manager trying to sell the job to me, seems like they really needed to hire people ASAP. I was in need of a job so I accepted.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked, just straight forward and when can you start.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts in March 2014.

Interview

Very sweet and outgoing. Interview was thorough and comfortable! My friend worked for Silverleaf and gave me their recruiters number. I spoke with her on the phone and then came to the office for an interview with her.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to sell to her on the spot. It was a little awkward but now i understand why it was important at the time. they want to see how you think on your feet and if you have the skills or personality for the position!   Answer Question

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Webster, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very easy and fast, just show personality

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation happened

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Houston, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Everyone is a shoe-in... they have sooo much employee turn around that I was not properly trained and also took only a few minutes to ask if I wanted 1 of 3 positions... I was immediately sent to go get a drug test (which was no big deal) but the interview process started at 9:30 when my interview was supposed to be at and I finally left around 11:45 to go get my drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its a this is how much we pay and no negotiation at all...

Accounts Receivable Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview

First had a phone interview with the recruiter, and then I was called in for two interviews on the same day with separate people. I sat with each of them for about twenty minutes each and then I asked to interview with the person in the position that I was applying for (she was leaving).