Silverleaf Resorts Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.8

Appointment Setter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Arlington, TX).

Interview

Easy interview but the company took almost a month to call back afterwards. Ppl in the office were very nice and friendly. I interviewed with 2 different people and the process took about an hour to complete.

Anonymous Employee in Lee, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Lee, MA).

Interview

Quick interview with sales recruiter. Job started shortly thereafter. Everyone (reps, recruiter, office managers, directors, etc) was nice. Sales is definateily motivated by money! This job was fairly easy to get and allows me to earn money quickly. I love the weekly paychecks too :-).

Interview Questions

• How would I respond to rejection from clients.   1 Answer

OPC Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview

Meet somewhere with recruiter and see what job will be best for you. Very easy relaxed. Than you fill out the application and they call you when all paperwork has gone through. Than they call and tell you when training is.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts.

Interview

You'll get the job, they pretty much hire everyone and then if you don't succeed they just fire you. There isn't any training, so you learn the job from other people who work there. The goal is to be good at the job and make over $10/hr, so if you aren't doing that, thats a good reason to be fired, if you aren't producing.

Sales Representative, Member Aservices Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Flint, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

Very professional and comfortable. Lasted approximately 30 min to 1 hour. Second interview was required with Sales Director. That interview was short, not very informative, and odd, yet pleasant enough.

Interview Questions

• What professional experience most qualifies you for selection?   Answer Question

Team Lead-Financial Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Take tests on computer skills, typing, filing alpha-numeric. Have one on one interview with 1 manager of the department. Then a 2nd interview with the top manager of the department. The interview asked question of yourself and how you interact with peoples personalities. etc. The overall experience was good.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not need to negotiate at the time of my hire. They hire above minimum wage.

Anonymous Employee in Buford, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Buford, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

I was screened over the phone & the interview took about 25 minutes. Then I was scheduled to come in for an interview in person. I was asked many questions in my background & how I would handle certain situations then I was doubted about rejection & if I took it easily or not.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with rejection   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Front Desk Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sheridan, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Sheridan, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

Not really an interview. No questions asked. Met the recruiter at the career fair a day beforehand and she set up an interview for the following day. Was hired and had to fill out for a background check. Has been almost 2 weeks and am still waiting to start.

Anonymous Employee in Holly Lake Ranch, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (Holly Lake Ranch, TX).

Interview

3 step process involving meeting with sales reps and sales director, property tours and overall company views. You are initially hired on with guaranteed pay that switches to commission after 6 weeks

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Longmeadow, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverleaf Resorts (East Longmeadow, MA) in April 2015.

Interview

Saw on craigslist. They do job fairs all the time. Job is soliciting and marketing, $10.00 an hour at area shopping malls or Six Flags New England during the summer. Customers fill out registration forms and get vacation package information via telephone. Apply in person required. 1:1 interview right away less than 30 MINS, very easy questions. Job seemed inconsistent and a supervisor was quitting when I walked in office to apply. Applied originally to be an administrative assistant, job was filled and asked if I wanted job in sales.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable going up strangers? Can you tell me if you have any customer service experience or sales experience? Are you OK with working on your feet for long hours of the day or night?   1 Answer