Silverline Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Recruiter20%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Silverline

Application

I interviewed at Silverline

Interview

Long interview process but enjoyed all the rounds. Asked few simple algorithms in initial rounds and in the other round, asked to go through any academic project code. Finally there will be a design round where we will be asked to solve the Twitter database design.

Interview Questions
  • ERD of the Twitter database
    Answer Question
  • Reverse the string and number

Silverline

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverline

Interview

It was the Worst Experience, Especially HR discussion was cancelled twice and They don't have the courtesy to talk to other's, The way they talk is really worst, full of attitude, I really wonder after joining here how much pressure employers need to undergo.... 2 Technical Round followed by HR Discussion

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Silverline

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Silverline

Interview

It was an easy short interview, except one of the controllers of the entities was hard to get along with. Kind of need to fake it in the beginning and just get them all to like you!

Interview Questions
  • Describe your experience, how long have you been doing this?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Silverline (Bangalore) in Feb 2020

Interview

My first round of interview was very good and I got selected for second round with very good feedback. In the managerial round, manager has rejected me without judging my team leading skills. A guy who is leading a team from last 3.0 years and having the offer for Senior Team Lead and Solution Architect, is rejected. Little bit surprised. In the same company, a guy with 5.0 years of experience is working as Technical lead which is more surprise. What I felt, this was the partiality and I was rejected because manager doesn't want me to be a part of team. Reason of rejection was surely not my skills, it was something else which can not be mentioned on sheet. Feel for this type of management.

1 person found this interview helpful

Silverline

Application

I interviewed at Silverline

Interview

I spoke with a recruiter a few times that let me know they would be scheduling a follow up interview. I didn't get an interview invitation so I reached out and was told it would be scheduled soon. I still never heard from them and my future emails were ignored after that. It felt very unprofessional to be ignored after being told something would be scheduled. If the position was filled or I was not qualified, I wish they had just said so. I was clearing my calendar to make sure I had time and preparing for an interview for no reason.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hudson, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Silverline (Hudson, MA) in Jul 2019

Interview

I was contacted for an interview and made an appointment to speak with an HR person who was going to call me. I never received a call or response from several follow-up emails.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

Process took less than two weeks. Phone screen with the recruiter he was very nice and detailed about the job, at the end of our call he mentioned he will endorse me to the hiring manager. Phone Interview with the Controller, she was very smart and nice, and provided me more detail about the role and expectations. Talent Coordinator reached out and scheduled me for an onsite interview with Finance Associate and CFO. They were both amazing and thought it was a great conversation. They offered me the job and I gladly accepted it! Overall it was a positive experience!

Interview Questions
  • What do you think is your greatest achievement in your career?

Silverline

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline in May 2019

Interview

It was a very thorough and intense interview process. You really have to want the job, but it's absolutely worth the effort. From the first email all the way to the job offer, the HR team at Silverline communicated incredibly well. I always knew where I stood in the interview process, and everything moved at a consistently fast pace. I had three phone interviews - one with the recruiter, one with the person what would be my boss, and then that person's supervisor. I was then invited to a Super Day at the NYC office. They purchased the plane ticket and hotel room, although there ended up being some issues with the hotel. They resolved the issues and worked with me to get reimbursed. The super day consisted of breakfast, two additional interviews, lunch with previous academy students, a presentation on Salesforce, a project case study, and a writing sample. Again, you had to really work hard to prepare well, but it was worth it. I heard back the next day that I was offered a position. Everyone was very friendly throughout the whole process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

5 rounds 1 phonescreen 1 personality/soft phone interview 1 screen-sharing technical interview 1 review of a past technical project on which you worked 1 full day on-site technical and meetings with HR and Developers. Overall, average, just prepare by doing some average coding questions. Map out the pseudo-code no matter how confident you are. They'll like that and often try to help you implement without you even pausing or asking. They're looking for how you think not what you write.

Interview Questions
  • Reverse a string in your preferred language
  • Re-order the words in a given string in order of length
  • Re-order the words in a given string in alphabetical order
  • How would you organize Twitter's database? What tables would you use and what keys/references therein?
  • Write a function that generates the nth entry in the Fibonacci sequence.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in Jun 2018

Interview

I began the process with a call from an HR recruiter who stuck with me through the entire process, checking in regularly and providing me with insight, feedback, and answering any questions I had relating to the organization and the position. First, 1:1 phone interviews were scheduled with two members of senior and leadership staff. These interviews were a mix of technical and employment history discussion in nature. Both individuals were pleasant and easy to talk to. To wrap up the interview process a trip to NYC was scheduled, with interviews spanning an afternoon with approximately 5-6 members of the development and architecture team. Many of these interviews were also employment history and technical in nature. There was a coding exercise at the end to validate and gauge level of Salesforce programmatic knowledge, which could be considered tricky by some who haven't been developing on the Salesforce platform very long. It was helpful to see the office and how the team interacted. It is apparent up front that they take a lot of pride in making their workspace comfortable and accommodating for the team. Each member of the team that I sat down with was a pleasure to talk with.

Interview Questions
  • In the upcoming Salesforce release, what features stand out to you as a technology you find interesting and why?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Silverline Job Seekers

Client Services Manager (CSM)
Learn About the Job