Silverline Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Solution Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (Kansas City, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

Initial screening calls with two recruiters, then a phone call with the VP of Sales and a internal team member later in the week. I then had a face to face interview with the VP of sales, and did a presentation via teleconference with two other team members. From there I had additional phone calls with two other executives. It was a well thought out and thorough experience, that really helped me get to know the team members and understand the culture and company.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through a recent sales cycle and highlight what went wrong , and what went right.   1 Answer

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and thorough by design. Silverline wants to hire the right people for their company. I had 4-5 phone interviews + a "superday" which consisted of on-site all-day interviews(individuals & panels) and some assessment-type activities.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard questions - make sure you can back up the claims on your resume   Answer Question

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Silverline has the most thorough interview process that I've ever experienced. I had six separate phone screens, from the recruiter, to CTO technical chat, to remote tech interview screen, to the head of learning and development...all before having the opportunity to come into their nyc offices for a thorough all day interview where I met an additional 6 folks in various meetings. Many questions were asked, but at no point was the process stuffy or needlessly stressful. At a time where a lot of tech companies abuse the word "culture" and their websites get schmaltzy with with "what an amazing place to work" they are, silverline really walked the walk through the interview process. I was blown away by the the thoroughness and forethought they invested into the interview process. It not only demonstrated that it's a great company to work for, but that it is a company that really has it's act together. I didn't hesitate to come on board once I received the offer to join and if I had any second guesses, Silverline being named Glassdoor's 2018 #1 small company to work for erased any doubts I had.

Interview Questions

• There were a few Java oriented programming questions that I struggled with given my Javascript background   1 Answer

Associate Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

5 rounds

1 phonescreen
    1 personality/soft phone interview
    1 screen-sharing technical interview
    1 review of a past technical project on which you worked
    1 full day on-site technical and meetings with HR and Developers.

Overall, average, just prepare by doing some average coding questions. Map out the pseudo-code no matter how confident you are. They'll like that and often try to help you implement without you even pausing or asking. They're looking for how you think not what you write.

Interview Questions

• Reverse a string in your preferred language   1 Answer
    • Re-order the words in a given string in order of length   Answer Question
    • Re-order the words in a given string in alphabetical order   Answer Question
    • How would you organize Twitter's database? What tables would you use and what keys/references therein?   Answer Question
    • Write a function that generates the nth entry in the Fibonacci sequence.   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Then I interviewed with 8 different people, in various roles and levels of the company. There was also an online exercise to complete -- had to build something out in a sandbox org. They were very good about moving me through the process quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe an interesting project or solution.   1 Answer

Operations Interview

Interview

I really enjoyed the process. I had an opportunity to meet with most of the people that I was going to be working with. I felt as though they asked great questions and were generally interested in my answers and in determining if I was a strong fit

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I was approached on LinkedIn by a recruiter, after a few messages were exchanged there was a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by an on site interview with the hiring manager. After that meeting I was asked to come back for a second on site interview with more people. The process was easy over-all. Perhaps a bit hurried, with a tight turn around on start date, but I felt like I had a thorough understanding of the company and the position and was eager to dive in.

Interview Questions

• What did I want to be doing in my career 5 years from now?   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

I met with three people in various roles and talked with them about various aspects of the job. Each of them reviewed my resume and asked me questions about my experiences including my Girl Scout Gold Award and my Risk Management position in my sorority. I had great conversations with each of them.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most mundane office tasks that I have had to do in my previous experiences?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Silverline.

Interview

Three rounds of phone screeners and then one super day. Consists of three one on one interviews, a presentation complete with questioning from three people at once, writing sample and an analytical test which I found to be insane. Overall was too drawn out and intense for an "academy" position

Interview Questions

Silverline Response

Jul 15, 2014 – Marketing Manager

Hello, Thank you for your review. The Silverline Academy is a program designed to turn recent graduates into certified Salesforce consultants in only 3 months. We've found it necessary to have this... More

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

- There was a phone screen by a recruiter to discuss my resume and experience
    - I was then interviewed by the executive stake holder for my role
    - After that I was interviewed by 3 of my peers to discuss my technical apptitude

Interview Questions

• - Why are you applying to Silverline?
      - Why are you leaving your previous roles?
      - Technical questions about the Salesforce platform   Answer Question

Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Silverline (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 2 phone interviews and then a Superday at the NYC office. The superday involved a writing sample, 3 interviews, an aptitude test, and a presentation in front of a group. Not a terrible set up except for the timing and day of the interview not matching what was initially discussed over the phone.

Interview Questions

• General HR Questions to see fit with culture.

Logic/aptitude was similar to SATs.   Answer Question