Simeio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Simeio (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview Schedule was a mess..I got an email from a recruiter from India on one Saturday evening requesting for my availability for phone interview on Sunday without providing much job details and call did not happen on the mentioned day.

Monday morning I received an email again requesting for my availability on the same day for telephonic interview from the panel member directly and no feedback received after the interview.

IT Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Simeio (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The company found me online. There were in total 4 interviews with upper management. The upper management were great over the phone and conversation was very fluid which really helped in keeping the tension low. Loved the approach as often good employees miss out because in the beginning they are nervous and slowly open up as they get comfortable/feeling confident.

Interview Questions

• Questions pertaining to IAM, questions on availability and questions pertaining to job title.   Answer Question

Senior, Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Simeio (Atlanta, GA) in July 2013.

Interview

Had one technical round and 3 upper management interview
    Was asked to explain the enterprise architecture of the environment which i was working and the issues faced during that implementation and related things
    Management question - where i would like to be down in 2 year

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Simeio (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

multiple interviews - seemed to be first about my experience and salary requirements, then a technical interview followed by a personality and culture fit and finally an in person meeting

Interview Questions

• what was the most challenging project you worked on and how did you overcome those challenges   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simeio (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

Hi,
    I had an on-campus placement in reputed college.

1. Interview process consisted of 4 rounds(Aptitude,Group Discussion, Technical 1,Technical 2 with HR).
    2. First round i.e., Aptitude was medium consisted of 4 sections Math, Logical reasoning, English and Technical.
    3. Second round i.e., Group Discussion, a random topic was given and time given was 8 minutes divided into 2 parts, 1st minute was preparation and next 7 minutes was group discussion and at the end 15 sec for conclusion.
    4. Third round i.e., Technical 1 questions were asked based on personal Resume. (I was more interested in Networking so questions were asked based on Networking itself)
    5. Fourth round i.e., Technical 2 and HR asked about myself,family background, hobbies, professional skills, technical skills(Networking, JAVA and Database).

Each technical round took more than 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• Technical 1:
      what is Ethical Hacking, penetration testing(pentesting), sql injection, top 10 OWASP vulnaribalities and many more
      Technical 2:
      were asked based on my hobbies, was given a scenario of sending message from one king to another using only one messenger with no additions, was given to write a java program, asked me to mention any 3 tables interrelating each other and told me to write queries which was random question.   2 Answers

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

Interview

i was interviewed at college through campus placements, it was good, interviewers were very good, and they had very good knowledge on subjects, very supportive, the process took one day,

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simeio.

Interview

I got a call from a staffing agency for a position at Simeio.
    The next call is from one of the executives. The call is primarily to give an idea on how the company works, culture and career progression. I am impressed with the call outcome and chose to join the company. I was an amateur in the IT sector and lack negotiating skills, so I felt for the good talk and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. Do you know Java?
      2. Do you know Oracle Identity Manager?
      3. Do you know Oracle Access Manager?

The interview was overall not technical, more of interpersonal.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was and am still a bad negotiator.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simeio.

Interview

It was a joke. They wanted me to join badly for a critical project so just asked generic questions.
    I got the interview through a friend and later came to know that most of the people join this company through family or friends.

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mysore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simeio (Mysore (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Pathetic process company not clear on requirement and dont know what they exactly need. Interview process simple but dont have courtesy to share the feedback How much you follow up they will not share the feedback . They may be not suitable to hire people for a good packages

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Goa (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Simeio (North Goa (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Just one interview and if you crack it ! you are in, i think this was @ my time of joining. now they have a better approach. Now contestants are going through a IQ test, then a non technical interview then a technical interview and then HR.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about my strong topics and questions were asked on same topics   1 Answer