Simply Hired Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simply Hired Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.8

SEO Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Hired.

Interview

interviewed by two people. Interviewer seemed more interested in what the structure of the previous company I worked at was like. Disinterested in what was on the resume. The second person asked good questions, though both remained fairly unenthusiastic through the interview

Interview Questions

• what was the most difficult thing you had to deal with in your job   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simply Hired (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

Actually had gotten an email from the recruiter setting up a phone interview as a first round.
    Was a very good conversation and felt it went well, from a process standpoint they were buttoned up and promptly had followed up to my online application with usual auto-responder. Pleased to have heard back positive news in such a short amount of time.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer provided a great overview of the type of culture and role and responsibilities, where do you see opportunity and what do you do for fun?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The office was very fast at getting back to me. I had a interview over the phone, and within a week I came in and Interviewed with 3 people. Within the day I had an offer. I started the next monday.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about how my past experience prepared me and applied to the Internship.   Answer Question

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Hired in April 2015.

Interview

There were about 3 phone interviews over the course of about 2 weeks. They asked me about previous work experience, school, and what skills I could bring to the job.

Interview Questions

• What experience do I have that would allow me to be successful at Simply Hired?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simply Hired.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview that was largely technical but relatively easy and then an on-site interview that involved three technical questions that I found pretty hard. They said they'd take one week to get back to me after the on-site interview but it took them a couple weeks. I was unfortunately rejected but not surprised as I was not aware of some of the data structures asked during the on-site interview.

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

The process starts with a 30-45 technical screen with a member of the engineering team or an Lead. The Engineering lead I spoke to was very friendly and told me about the projects they work on and the team structure. After that your then given a coding exercise. The Eng lead gave me some hints here and there and I was able to solve the problem. I was told I'd hear from the recruiter for next steps.

After that, I was immediately contacted by the recruiter for an onsite interview. In the onsite, I met with 3 engineers and again it was all technical questions. What stood apart for me was that everyone that I met, was personable. I've been on interviews where the engineering team have been rude and even arrogant. It's not the case at Simply Hired.

After the first round, I was called back in for a final round to meet with the VP of Engineering, CEO, and Sr. Director of HR. I was nervous but I was asked basic questions on what I can contribute to the company and why I want to work here. (These interviews I wasn't asked to do any coding exercises.)

After that, I heard from the recruiter that they would like to give me an offer. All in all, the process was faster than most other companies that I interviewed. I really just loved the energy of the Engineering team and the fact that everyone that I met seemed passionate about the work they do. I've been working here for a couple months now and I feel like the work I do here is meangingful!

Sales Enablement Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

2 shorter phone interviews (~15 min.) that led up to 1 longer in-person interview (2 hours) where I met with the 3 people that I would be working with upon getting hired.

Interview questions were relatively easy and straightforward; nothing came up that I hadn't prepared for by practicing my responses and by researching the people who would be interviewing.

There was 1 skills test involved where I was put into a scenario that I would often face on the job. The test involved analyzing data, preparing the information into a PowerPoint and then giving a talking script to be used by a sales team individual.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me a little about yourself
      2) Tell me about your work experiences
      3) Why do you feel you're a good fit for this job
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Hired (San Jose, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

two phone interviews one after another, I first interviewed with the front end team, then interviewed with the back end team. Each round was about 50 min. We talked about my resume and they asked me technical questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simply Hired.

Interview

Recruiter from recruiting agency contacted me about the job. They set up a phone screen with an engineer from the company. The engineer I spoke with was very pleasant and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Implement power function multiple ways including recursive implementation   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Simply Hired (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

very low key, a single phone screen with a senior manager, and a five-person on-site interview; after the in-house recruiter told me they were interested, it took them three weeks to schedule the first telephone interview, which gave me a bad impression; however, once that was complete, the rest of the process moved fairly quickly.

Interview Questions

• easy questions related to web development; one was about reducing memory footprint in a key-value store   1 Answer