Simply Self Storage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Simply Self Storage Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Olive Branch, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Olive Branch, MS) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call a few weeks later. After talking on the phone, I had an interview that same day. The interview went over my knowledge about storage and customer service.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

took about a week after i applied online, met district manager at a restaurant, lot of personel life from her, after drug screen heard back few days later, got the call started few days later was suppose to do a month of training, it was more like --just read this and telling me what to do

Interview Questions

• a lot of personel life questions   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Dayton, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

lot of off the wall questions, guy kept stopping going outside, manager kept coming in and they both would be laughing joking around, very strange, i fely very uncomfortable surprised i got called

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage.

Interview

Interview was simply. I applied online, received a phone call asking for an interview. Manager was flexible with the interview time. Basic questions, but it took over a month before I was finally offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Tampa, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

Good interview. Felt they got a feel of who I am. T
    They told me to write at least 30 and I don't know what else to write. Overall the interview was good and I am awaiting their call back

Interview Questions

• Asked how I would handle a busy workload   1 Answer

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Orlando, FL) in November 2014.

Interview

online, then phone, then in person, phone interview was pleasant, in person started with details about position, then started asking about personal life and telling me about them selves, felt awkward

APM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call a few days later to see if I qualified for the job. Scheduled for an interview and was hired. Went to get the drug screening after I received the job offer.

Interview Questions

• I do not remember many of the questions, it's been several years.
      When you receive the screening phone call they ask, Do you drive?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a car?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Met the District Manager at the time at a Starbucks and talked about the position, the advancement opportunities, and the District Manager was very open and honest. Overall just a very smooth and comfortable process.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage.

Interview

this was a short process with few questions. management team is a joke. nobody is taken seriously. It was a horrific experience. I wish i never met any of the people.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester Hills, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Simply Self Storage (Rochester Hills, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

Got a call from the District manager to come the office for the interview and asked me questions about customer service.Asked very basic questions pertain to customer service and how to deal with different situations.