Singtel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Singtel Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2018

2.9

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Singtel in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewers seems not interested in the interview. One of the interviewer was more interested in typing on her laptop. Instead of asking about experiences and skillsets, interviewers start scrutinising on the background history

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Singtel.

Interview

This is the new position therefore not much interview question been asked. Went through one face to face interview once but the interviewer seems too busy so the questions are quite simple.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Redwood City, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted by email. An interview was scheduled for the phone, and there were two such interviews. The interviews were friendly but somewhat generic in the questions asked. My feeling was that the interviewer was very fair-minded, but also very focused on certain particular areas of technical experience as a sort of gateway to getting on board. The process was also impersonal in the fact that my individual characteristics were looked at less than my specific areas of experience. In other words, no credit for the ability to adapt to a new challenge. I have found that to be often the case in interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

It was great. Boss was such a nice person. HR was amazing. Really really patient and the interview process went well. Overall I think the hiring and interview process was smooth. A lot of background checks but i understand their reasons.

Planning Engineer Interview

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Negotiation

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

Quick and easy, 1 interview with future direct boss, 1 interview with HR and another group one with the overall team director which was in an informal setting.
    As it wasn't a technical position, it was about my presentation skills, knowledge of the industry and how well I can bring my personality/culture to the team. I had good credentials which helped me get the initial interview.

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

Went thru four rounds with immediate manager, his manager, peers and human resource manager. Took about a month before offer came in. Asked the usual questions. Also checked on cultural fit.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2011.

Interview

Telephonic interview with outsouced Team
    F2F interview

Java Developer Interview

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Singtel in April 2011.

Interview

Very easy interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

This was through the agent and went to the interview - Panel of 3 People, Job Description was not told clearly. And do not give the feedback/application status unless you ask after few months