Singtel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Singtel

2.9

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

It was great. Boss was such a nice person. HR was amazing. Really really patient and the interview process went well. Overall I think the hiring and interview process was smooth. A lot of background checks but i understand their reasons.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Singtel.

Interview

This is the new position therefore not much interview question been asked. Went through one face to face interview once but the interviewer seems too busy so the questions are quite simple.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Singtel in October 2014.

Interview

Interviewers seems not interested in the interview. One of the interviewer was more interested in typing on her laptop. Instead of asking about experiences and skillsets, interviewers start scrutinising on the background history

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Singtel (Redwood City, CA) in May 2009.

Interview

Applied online, then was contacted by email. An interview was scheduled for the phone, and there were two such interviews. The interviews were friendly but somewhat generic in the questions asked. My feeling was that the interviewer was very fair-minded, but also very focused on certain particular areas of technical experience as a sort of gateway to getting on board. The process was also impersonal in the fact that my individual characteristics were looked at less than my specific areas of experience. In other words, no credit for the ability to adapt to a new challenge. I have found that to be often the case in interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Singtel.

Interview

3 tier interview which went over few months before extending the offer. the questions were generic mainly focusing on previous experience. to me they were more interested to know the attitude of candidate rather then finding about the technical knowledge.

Interview Questions

• about previous role and expectation from the new role   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Singtel.

Interview

I applied toward the end of 2019. There were some online psychometric tests and cognitive assessments, followed by an online video interview, and then an assessment centre. There is supposedly a group panel interview at the end but I did not make it to that stage.

During the assessment centre, there was a group introduction, networking session, business simulation and presentation, and behavioural interview. I think only the interview and presentation segment (around 5 minutes) of the business simulation were graded as HR didn't seem to be observing the groups when they were working together.

I thought the video interview was hard as some questions required background knowledge. For example, "How can Singtel make use of big data?". The interview at the assessment centre gave more situational questions. They never asked any resume-related questions.

Interview Questions

• You discover that one of your employees has been falsifying Grab claims. What do you do?   Answer Question
    • You are in charge of a marketing campaign for a new product. A few weeks before the launch, two of your key staff quit to join a competitor. What do you do?   Answer Question
    • What kind of technology do you think is most important now?   Answer Question

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2020.

Interview

1. Standard personality and psychometric and reasoning tests
    2. Video interview
    3. Assessment Center (one-day event)
    - a business game simulation where teams were competing each other
    - would be called for individual behavioural interview
    4. Panel Interview
    - with group consumer CEO and CHRO
    - mainly introduce singtel but would still assess you to see if you are a fit in the culture

Interview Questions

• 3. Tell about a revolutionary technology that would be of singtel’s interest.
      Other job applications?
      4. Short introduction and understanding of the job
      Which type of job will you prefer? One with good perks or one where you can learn and improve?   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Relatively easy. 1st round with director and 2nd round with VP. No technical questions were asked.

If managed to get second round interview with VP, more and less you should be secured for the job.

Interview Questions

• Past experience in both school and work   1 Answer

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Singtel (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2020.

Interview

It was a long but well organized process.

It starts with a normal online applicant where CV and portfolio are submitted.

They got back to me almost immediately for a video interview.

After which, I was invited to the Discovery Day, which is the assessment center. Glad that singtel offers 8 AC days, as I could only make it for the last date due to exchange.

Got invited for the panel interview two days later. Attended the panel interview, which is a very relax and enriching conversation with the senior management.

Offered in two days. Accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is one piece of technology that you feel would improve the current state of operation for Singtel in this age of digitalisation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Singtel (Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)) in December 2019.

Interview

Applied through email and face to face with Operations manager and manager. 2 to 1 interview. Fast and easy selection, direct and an open interview. Give honest feedback about their first impression and why they decide to hire or not. Extra infor given, If good will be able to continue after internship and they let us know if

Interview Questions

• Experience in working call centre environment   1 Answer