Sisense Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

1. Featured Interview

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sisense (Scottsdale, AZ) in July 2017.

Interview

Very extensive interview process. Met with talent acquisition followed by hiring manager, SDR manager skype interview, SDR Director Skype interview, director of sales, references, then final interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?
      Tell me about a failure you've had and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sisense (New York, NY).

Interview

Boo! Fail, Sisense.

Applied online, had a phone screen with HM.
    Went in for a 3-hour interview with 3 different people. Did well.
    HM didn't answered my thank you note.
    Was asked to do another round.
    No response to thank you notes. Again.
    Two weeks pass. I follow up - because I'm about to accept another offer, and am honestly just shocked that a company would put someone through multiple rounds with no response.
    One minute after emailing the HM, they click the auto-form email button and I receive a canned rejection email. Come on, guys.
    Everyone was really nice and seemed smart. They gave me a pair of free socks at the office. But I was so disappointed by this sort of treatment from a modern tech company that I had to let others know.
    Part of good HR and general good business practice is treating candidates (accepted or rejected) like potential customers too - because you never know, someday they could be.
    Meanwhile, got an offer from a top 10 company the same week. Their loss!

Interview Questions

• Why this company? Why this role?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sisense (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2018.

Interview

Phone interview with Recruiter, then phone interview with sales manager, then face to face at their office in Scottsdale, AZ. Overall the process was easy going and I did not feel a lot of stress

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about Sisense?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Got to chat with the "recruitment lead" and it was like an internal checklist. Person was extremely rude and cut me off several times. One of the most unprofessional interviews I have ever gone through.

Interview Questions

Sisense Response

Nov 16, 2016 – VP Human Resources

Thanks so much for your feedback. We put a lot of effort into our recruitment process and aim that our candidate experience will be a good one. I apologize that you felt that the call with our... More

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sisense in February 2017.

Interview

Want to get treated like crap on the first call with a recruiter? Want to have your time wasted? Apply to Sisense. It's pretty clear that the recruiter was just calling to do "work" and not actually hire. It seemed to me like she didnt even take a look at my resume. Said I wasnt qualified when I was. Recruiter was rude, didn't seem to care and just went through a checklist of canned questions. Immediately cut off my interest in working there. Whoever got this recruitment position clearly doesn't care, and seems like they got it out of nepotism instead of being actually qualified to do the job. What a waste of time.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sisense (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

The overall experience was normal until the end. An HR rep from Sisense called me and told me what to expect. I came in for in-person interviews. I talked to another Sales Director and two VPs. In the end two factors made me decide not to pursue the position. First, one of the VPs gave me the creeps. Her questions seemed inappropriate and unprofessional. Second, while their office is clearly brand new, the nice part is barely skin deep. They have a "quiet room" with a hammoc but it's not sound proofed so it's not quiet. The mens room looks like it hasn't been touched since 1980. All of the employees were using bargain basement equipment. Didn't seem like a company interested in treating people right.

Interview Questions

• How do you know if a customer is being direct with you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sisense (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

The company is doing a lot of hiring and therefore a lot of interviewing. They know the exact type of person that will fit and succeed in the Sisense model. The leadership his a strong vision and wants to bring on as many good people as possible to meet their goals.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sisense (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a Call with Recruiter, completed a Recruiting Assignment, had an On Site with VP of HR, lastly, I had an On Site with VP of Sales and Director of Sales Development. The Assignment, as well as the meeting with the individuals I would be recruiting for gave me better insight into the organization and what my day to day would really be like.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest accomplishment? General/Career-wise?   Answer Question

Technical Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sisense (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied for a SE role in NYC. The first round was with the SE manager. It was an hour long talk where I was very clear I only had SQL experience on Unix/Linux systems. The next round was with the director and it was also about an hour long. The third round was a test. The test was to build some easy queries in SQL and then connect the database to SiSense and run their business intelligence software to do the same queries. What they didn't tell me was SiSense only connects to Microsoft's SQL Server and only runs on computers running a minimum of Windows 7 with Service Pack 1. I spent the entire week of the time allotted for the test trying to find a Windows 7 SP 1 computer. I shouldn't have passed the first round due to my unfamiliarity with Windows 7 and my lack of access to a Windows 7 computer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a lot of SQL questions.   1 Answer

Sales Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sisense.

Interview

It took 2 months, 4 hiring processes... So unprofessional.......HR people suck! Never follow up on anything! You get through numerous interview tasks and after 2 months receive rejection letter. Please stop BS candidates!

Sales Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sisense (New York, NY).

Interview

Long process but very well worth it. The hiring managers really know what they are doing while trying to find top talent. It makes you know you are interviewing at the right company.