Six3 Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Six3 Systems Interview Questions

2.0

Intelligence Analyst/Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Six3 Systems in January 2015.

Interview

Conducted an initial telephone interview with HR Staff; they were very knowledgeable. Moreover, the HR person I spoke with gave me resume pointers and mentored me on the contracting process. She is a star!

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Six3 Systems.

Interview

Phone screen followed by Phone interview with two people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiating. The salary was on the low side of the industry standard (but I had been offered lower offers by other competitors) and benefits were set in stone (writing).

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Six3 Systems in September 2012.

Interview

I submitted a resume online and was contacted immediately by an HR representative who was very friendly and easy to work with. She had already reviewed my qualifications and pretty much just wanted to explain in detail the position for which I was selected and talk brass tax of compensation. Great experience!

Negotiation

Don't low-ball yourself just because you need a job immediately, have a range in mind and when asked give the higher end. You will most likely get a counter offer hopefully within your acceptable range.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Six3 Systems (Herndon, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Typical...

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between an array of object and an array of pointers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

These people make promises that they don't keep. I got a verbal offer from the PM immediately after the technical interview but never heard back from them. When I talked to HR all I got was the runaround. They really need to work on their communications skills and follow through on their commitments.

IT Infrastructure Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six3 Systems (Sterling, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Initial communication was made at a university job fair. Shortly after the fair, I was contacted via phone by the CIO of Six3 to schedule an interview. The interview process was lengthy, approx. 3-4 hours, and involved talking with multiple team members from the Infrastructure department. Two days after the interview, I was contacted again by the CIO who offered me the position.

Interview Questions

• The CIO likes to throw a curve ball and ask something along the lines of "How many gas stations are there along your commute from home?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

I accepted the initial offer as it was a raise from my previous salary.

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosslyn, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Six3 Systems (Rosslyn, VA) in February 2009.

Interview

The company was simply looking to land a contract and I had a good repertoire with the client, so my interview was not much of an issue. The only reason I was hired was for them to land a small contract (which they've tried to exploit and get me to turn the client for multiple additional positions).

Negotiation

Yes. Make sure you look up their GSA rates before you go to negotiate (and ask for 60% of whatever the rate is, because they'll offer you 40%).