Skanska Interview Questions

Updated Dec 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 95 of over 95 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Skanska (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview

The interview process was standard, not difficult. The overall process was however extremely timely - over a 2 month period e.g. 6 weeks between interviews. I initially applied for the position of BDD (UK) in August and was invited to a first interview in September, which I received the Teams call details only a day before the interview. Before the second interview I was asked to complete psychometric and maths tests. Also before the second interview stage I was clear with the internal recruiter about my salary expectations and that those details needed to be shared with hiring managers - this was not done. I was told about about a 3rd interview by the hiring manager and follow-up about being invited to this or not and was told I will be given an update soon. I was then completely ghosted and not formally informed of the interview outcome - I find this extremely unacceptable given the time as a candidate I have invested in preparing for interviews etc. If I am not the right candidate I would hope to be informed!

Interview Questions
  • Standard competence and behavioural based questions.
    Answer Question

Skanska

Application

I interviewed at Skanska

Interview

Very great and simple and straightforward. The interviewer was very polite and me feel comfortable during the interview. There was no pressure during the interview whatsoever. The interview was also very quick and i was also told right then and there if I received the internship.

Interview Questions
  • How did you know you were interested in construction
1 person found this interview helpful

Skanska

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Skanska in Mar 2021

Interview

Process is straightforward and transparent. I had to postpone my virtual interview and recruiters were absolutely fine with that. Virtual interview was maintained in a very nice, professional atmosphere. I would definitely say try to get an interview there. It takes around an hour but recruiters make you feel very comfortable. Skanska seems to have a lot of new opportunities coming along which does not surprise me at all.

Interview Questions
  • Competency Based Interview. Collaboration, negotiation, prioritisation skills.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Skanska (London, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Had to the same tbh but it seems to me and it is not a secretary of my life I'm just at my best and I'm just... This interview didn't happen. I just had to write something with predicted text so yeah... I'll just keep typing until I have got 30 words...

Skanska

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skanska

Interview

Straight forward summary of career so far, skills relevant to the role and competency based questions. Then there was another interview with more senior members to see if they considered it to be a good fit for the company.

Interview Questions
  • What problems did you encounter during your last project and how did you overcome these?

Skanska

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skanska in Feb 2021

Interview

Got an email for a telephone interview, interview lasted about 30 minutes and was mainly about competency based questions. Interviewer was very nice and didn't make the process feel too official.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of your experience based on one of the values of Skanska
2 people found this interview helpful

Skanska

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skanska in Feb 2021

Interview

First you have to send a lengthy response to their standard questions about why you love the position and what makes you a great fit etc., then they send you to an automated online assessment a few days later.

Interview Questions
  • The online assessment tests numerical and other personal skills, but is timed for about 3 minutes per question. This is a poor reflection on a company which should pride itself in their workers treating each problem with care instead of stressing through them as fast as possible as if their jobs depended on it.

Skanska

Application

I interviewed at Skanska

Interview

Interview panel consisted of Process Engineer and Design Manager from Anglian Water’s @one Alliance. Lasted 1 hour, general competency questions and a technical case study. Prior to the interview an informal discussion was held with Skanska managers to give background information on the types of projects they are working on, and to give an opportunity for us to ask any questions before the formal interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Skanska

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Skanska

Interview

Post interview no one heard hack. This Creates a negative image about the company as potential candidates lose confidence on the company. Please do contact applicants to tell them the result. My interview took place in uk.

Interview Questions
  • Generic and good set of questions which gives a candidate confidence

Skanska

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Skanska

Interview

The process was first a telephone interview and another second interview. I didn't pass the telephone interview and they didn't even bother in giving me some feedback requested twice to HR and to the person who did the interview. Bit disappointed as I thought big companies are always helpful in providing feedback but not as serious company as I thought they would be.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of your experience based on one of the values of Skanska.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Interviews