SkillStorm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SkillStorm Interview Questions

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SkillStorm (San Diego, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Got a call. Went in and spoke with the Manager. Explained what I did for work and how I could be significant benefit to the client. Got called the next day to see with client. Saw client, then waited and got called that I got the work. It's consulting, so take it like a grain of salt.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing this type of work.   1 Answer

Senior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

- Firstly got a call from Skillstorm Recruiter
    - Then Got 2 calls for Technical round with the Client of Skillstorm
    - Just in few hours got a call that I have selected
    - The whole process took just few days

Interview Questions

• Mainly the questions were regarding Advanced .NET technology with OOPS Concept and all the skill set like Angular JS, MVC, Node JS etc.   1 Answer

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and came in for an onsite interview. It was an easy process and handled very well. The onsite interview was helpful and I gained a lot of knowledge from the interviewers in regards to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in the next 2-3 years?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Plano, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by SkillStorm recruiter for project opportunity. Recruiter completed initial interview. Was sensitive to my work schedule and flexible in contact times. I had 3 interviews, which were all Skype and they were all sensitive to my work schedule and time constraints.

Interview Questions

• Ability to take a contract position   1 Answer

Senior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Plano, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Skillstorm interview was great. Recruiter handled very professionally, asked my past projects and experience, evaluated with my the new role. He was guiding me through out the process during phone screening, drug test, finger printing . He had great understanding about the situation and resolved other issues very diligently.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Plano, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

A phone interview, a group phone interview, and an online video chat interview with several team members. They were as interested in personality and group fit as they were technical skills but both were covered. I also found everyone to be quite friendly and easy going. Professional but relaxed. It was also a nice balance between talking and listening (or them learning about me as much as I learned about them).

Interview Questions

• Was I comfortable working with command lines and scripting from them. They covered some interesting basics about scripting and systems integration.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was mostly handled between me and the recruiter (Dakota Dvorak who was excellent).

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at SkillStorm in July 2016.

Interview

Very professional and efficiently done. I was told ahead of time as to who would interview me. The Interviewers were very respectful which made me comfortable during the Interview. The Interview focused on the core subject matter.

Project Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SkillStorm (San Diego, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Skillstorm Rep met me at interview site. Provided encouragement and coaching on the position and the interviewers. Stuck around and provided introductions to interviewer and wished me well. Very positive and nurturing. Instilled confidence. The interview itself went well, although job description is not quite up to my actual duties.

Interview Questions

• I felt quite confident during the interview process and was able to address most if not all questions/issues that came up.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Skillstorm had set fee.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SkillStorm in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, the manager was really laid and asked role specific and getting to know me questions. It did not take long to get the job offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience working on agile structured projects?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillStorm in December 2014.

Interview

Received a message on LinkedIn several months ago from a recruiter/hr person. I ignored it at the time but kept it in my inbox. I eventually contacted that individual (Jared) to ask if they were still hiring for the technical recruiter position in Indianapolis. He said that they were. We spoke on the phone a day or two later for about 15 minutes. He told me about the position and asked if I was still interested. I told him that I was and would like to have an interview in the Indianapolis office. We scheduled an interview for early the next week with a Vice President and one of (the only) the account managers in the Indy office. I showed up for my interview and the Vice President was out sick or something so I spoke instead with the account manager and another technical recruiter. It wasn't really an interview but instead more of a conversation. She asked me important questions such as "Where do you usually eat your lunch?" And "Do you like sushi?" But talked about the position very little. I felt more like I was the one interviewing them. As the "interview" was wrapping up I told the two ladies that I was still interested in the position but that I wanted to speak with the Vice President who ran the show in Indy. They said that wouldn't be a problem. Later that afternoon I spoke with the HR guy on the phone again and told him again that I was still interested but wanted to talk to the VP. He said he was going to follow up with the team in Indy and try to get that arranged. A day or two after that I got a short email from the HR guy saying that he had followed up with the team in Indy and that they decided this probably wouldn't be a good fit. That may have been the case seeing as I hate sushi, but I was easily qualified for the position and probably could have helped them out quite a bit had I decided to work for them. It was just really disappointing not to get a real interview to discuss the nuts and bolts of the position.