SkillStorm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 26, 2017

2.8

Scrum Master Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Recruiter submitted the R2R to the client. I received a call from the consulting firm within 1 day to schedule a f2f. The interview was a 3 person panel., before the end of the interview, they informed me that they didn't need to schedule a follow-up, since I was meeting with the decision makers. I received an offer within 2 days.

Interview Questions

• What are your day-to-day tasks as a Scrum Master?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Interview process was extremely straight forward. I applied for the position through the Indiana University job boards. I was contact by a recruiter roughly a week after I applied. Two phone interviews followed one about 20 minutes other lasted over 90 minutes. I then interviewed onsite with three managers, onsite interview lasted an hour. Offer followed within the week.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SkillStorm in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, the manager was really laid and asked role specific and getting to know me questions. It did not take long to get the job offer

Interview Questions

• Tell me your experience working on agile structured projects?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

Very laid back, and great people that just want to make sure you're the right fit for their office. Had one phone interview and then one in person interview. Received an offer approximately 2 business days after interviewing.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Plano, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by SkillStorm recruiter for project opportunity. Recruiter completed initial interview. Was sensitive to my work schedule and flexible in contact times. I had 3 interviews, which were all Skype and they were all sensitive to my work schedule and time constraints.

Interview Questions

• Ability to take a contract position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I responded to a LinkedIn message regarding the opportunity at SkillStorm. Had 1 call with a Campus Recruiter, 1 call with the Executive VP of Recruiting and 1 on-site interview with the EVP & 2 other Recruiters. Entire process was streamlined. Feedback was given very quickly after on-site interview. The entire process was very simply and I was informed throughout the entire time of what the next steps would be and when they were looking to have someone start. On-boarding was simply as well and they were flexible when running into the issue of getting "timed out" on completing some of the on-boarding items.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SkillStorm in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online through the IU Career Website. After submitting my application, I had a brief phone interview. Since I was not local to Indy at the time I had a final Skype interview with three managers.

Technical Sourcing and Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SkillStorm (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

3 Phone calls, 1 in-person. Spoke with HR, manager, and one of the VPs. Had initial phone call, then secondary call, in person-interview at the site I would be working at with manager, and finally call from VP.

Technical Recruiter and Sourcing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiter through a college career fair. There was a phone interview followed by a offer to come interview in the office. The process was relatively straight forward, although there are a lot of open ended questions.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a time when you had to manage a project?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SkillStorm (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview and came in for an onsite interview. It was an easy process and handled very well. The onsite interview was helpful and I gained a lot of knowledge from the interviewers in regards to the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in this company in the next 2-3 years?   1 Answer