Skolix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Skolix

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Skolix

Administrator Interview

Interview

I am pretty certain this company is a fraud. There appears to be an incredible amount of fake information that are added to the resume's. Be very, very careful if you are interviewing a Skolix candidate.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Skolix in July 2012.

Interview

Submitting the resume. Telephone interview and then in person. Matching the Job title and the education background.Good communication and follow up. After one graduates they can come to your university to recruit, submit your resume. You can get the referral from a friend too. The friend will get a referral bonus too. Tell them your interest of the job or job field or technology or educational background. They will suggest or give you the correct title too.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

To negotiate one has to really be proactive. Keep following and talk with the management.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Skolix in December 2011.

Interview

Simple

Interview Questions

• What you have to do to compare two object whether they are equal or not   Answer Question