Smart Source Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Smart Source Technologies

Technician Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smart Source Technologies (Rochester, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview was great. Very easy and didnt have any difficult questions. Great company to work for. I highly recommend work for this company. Not unfair at all. I think is good enough.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smart Source Technologies (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Nice people, had a decent interview process and asked simple job related questions. President Brad Kelly was not part of the hiring process. This interview involved phone and face to face and was planned and executed within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• what are your plans for next 3 years
      Do you need H1B sponsorship   Answer Question

Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Smart Source Technologies.

Interview

Phone interview reviewing qualifications, experience and personality. The process was detailed. Performed preliminary scenario based questioning, like what would you do if... This ensured that you knew your stuff! I would recommend brushing up on whatever your concentration is prior to holding interview. BTW, the call back very quickly after submitting resume.

Interview Questions

• In a storage area array what would you do if there was a failing disk and the LEDwas not indicated?   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smart Source Technologies in April 2010.

Interview

Gr8, good company its smooth and easy interview and then hire right way . good managment

Interview Questions

• easy every thing was so good   1 Answer

Negotiation