SmartFocus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartFocus Interview Questions

Interviews at SmartFocus

2.7

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SmartFocus.

Interview

Hiring process consisted of 2 interviews. One with the direct boss and the other with the regional president.

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

Interview process was two meetings. One with Sales Director, One with VP. If you agressively go after the position and have the qualifications. You will get it

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

a few meetings, one telephone call and met the VP

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus in May 2014.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview scheduled via a consultant and a screening will be done by consultant before proceeding with the technical interviews. Once the interview was completed by the technical person, within a weeks time the offerletter was issued. Was able to start after 3 weeks of notice period.

Interview Questions

• Then the technical interview will be scheduled and will be asked about the projects and technologies that i have worked previously. Did asked to explain the project from atchitecture persepctive. Some application servers used. The UI profficiency. Testing that was done in previous job. Have you got exposure to test driven development.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (Brussels (Belgium)) in November 2009.

Interview

I've been introduced to Emailvision by a recruiter. The initial contacts were phone based to schedule a first interview. First impression of the people and the office were absolutely positive; a young and dynamic environment in a nice and spacious office.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (London, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Telephonic round basuc java questions
    Technical test at home
    F2f
    After clearing the test and telephonic round i went in their office,feedback was positive but they were like disappeared,saying position went on hold,i feel i wastage my all time over there.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

1st Stage A telephone interview of java questions, mostly around Java class inheritance, a few java keywords.

2nd Stage A coding exercise.

3rd Stage A F2F in their Old street office.

The telephone interview went well with lets just call him Mr N. Nothing an experience Java developer should have problems with. After this I was told there would be a coding exercise to do, which I explained to the agent I could only do at the weekend due to the sheer number of companies wanting to interview me and other coding exercise commitments.

However, Mr N never bothered to send me the exercise till a week later, by which time I already had several F2F lined up, and therefore higher priority. Finally we agreed that I could do a F2F and the coding exercise at the same time.

I turned up for the interview with Mr N, only to find that he wasn't even in the office. After waiting for 25 minutes and still no show, SmartFocus finally got some random engineer to do the interview. 40 minutes after the scheduled time, the interview begins and after about 15 minutes, I asked for the interview to be terminated having decided I would not want to work with such an unprofessional and tardy individual.

Interview Questions

• How do you ensure N objects are equidistant from each other in 3D space   1 Answer

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SmartFocus (Barcelona (Spain)).

Interview

Basic questions about your background and former experience.
    Basic questions about technical experience; language skills and communication skills by some very young guys.
    An overall sympathetic and good but rather unprofessional interview.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (London, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

One interview with Sales Director and HR, followed up by another with direct line manager. Both interviews had a very basic structure: two Smartfocus guys and myself, just talking opening and answering very basic questions about me and my experience.

Very standard interview and predictable questions. No presentation needed, spoke on the phone various times and both interviews happened within a few weeks of one another.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at SmartFocus (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in January 2012.

Interview

Phone Call - Headhunter
    Interviews - Headhunter ( 2 )
    Interviews - Sales Director ( 1 )
    Interviews - VP Latim America ( 1 )

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Its easy for me to accepted, because it was better that i hat on the moment