SmartStream Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmartStream Technologies Interview Questions

Interviews at SmartStream Technologies

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview process took ages around 3 months. I was first contacted by a recruiter from an external company who was very cooperative and tried to get answers from the hiring manager for months who take easily 2-3 weeks to delay meetings continuously. After being said that all my interviews went well I received a rejection letter from their HR. Overall painfull and annoying experience and I am glad that I wasn't selected after all.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies in January 2017.

Interview

Process was pretty simple. Firstly they will handover you a project to complete which you'll have to compete in limited time. Project requires intermediate knowledge of programming practices. If they are happy with your work you be asked for face to face interview divided in two part - first will be a questionnaire and a problem solution for a progam, in second phase you'll be asked about the project and further questions about it.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies (London, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview process is quite simple and it's one day process, first technical interview which will be deeply coding and HR round after clearing technical interview. Be through with coding and data structures.

Interview Questions

• What are object oriented paradigms and explain how we achieve it with code   Answer Question
    • I have csv file and it contains student information with marks of each subject, how can find the topper from it, write the code   Answer Question
    • How to compare objects in arraylist?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview process is of 4 Rounds as below:
    1) Techinal Interview( Core Java for Developers And PL-Sql for Testers).
    2) Mangerial Round (Focuses on previously worked projects and understanding of certain techinal concepts and process).
    3) Dicussion with Country Head(Similar to an Hr round where you will get understanding of company).
    4) HR round.

Interview Questions

• How to create a Singleton Class having scope of application level(meanig that class object should be only 1 for all the users)?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Basic interview process of HR round followed by functional round and ended with CEO interview. HR round evaluated the behavioral aspects, the functional round was more to test my knowledge in capital markets and reference data understanding. CEO round was to judge broader high-level understanding of the business.

Interview Questions

• Functional and logic related questions.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

The first round had all sorts of tricky memory related questions only on core java, and the program they ask is way too complicated which they expect people to remember by-heart and write on paper, if the expect candidates to write complex programs they should at-least provide system rather then paper, and even if you don't answer 2 out of a 50 questions you will not be selected.

Interview Questions

• Reverse string without using charAt() method or any loop?   1 Answer

Team Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies.

Interview

Initial call with HR. Then an in person interview with a senior developer. Focusing on both technical and business aspects. Then an interview with the country head. Finally salary negotiations and other formalities with HR

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a huge volume of data (>50m records) in a concurrent environment?   1 Answer

Technical Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

I got this job through the campus connect, happened in the college.One interview for general HR and one was technical interview. The interview was quite easy, as they were looking for an entry level guy.

Interview Questions

• 1) What do you do when application is slow?
      2) What languages do you know?
      3) Can you travel?   Answer Question

Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies (Mumbai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process went through multiple levels right from Technical Architect to CTO. Each had its own flavour of questions and expectation was to come out with flying colors. There was a mixture of questions from various aspects of Software Development Life Cycle right from inception to delivery to maintenance.

Junior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at SmartStream Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

interview had 3 rounds. aptitude, GD and PI.
    PI was exhaustive as i was one of the last candidate for the day.they were very specific about the answer related to financial instrument.

Interview Questions

• General stuff and little more about financial instrument   Answer Question