Smartlink, LLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

Sort:

Contract Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC (Annapolis, MD) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position through the LinkedIn website. I was contacted the next day via email to set up a phone screening with the HR professional. When I was asked my salary, I responded with the market rate for the position and I was told that was on the higher end of what they wanted to offer. A few days later I received an email asking if I could come into the office to meet with the manager for the position. The interview was fairly easy and very straight forward. A few days later, I received an email from HR asking if I could come back for a second interview. The second interview was with the manager for the position and two other senior employees. Again, it was very straight forward and easy. I was a little thrown off when one of the senior employees asked me if I had kids. He then stated that the company was family friendly but that was a question that I thought was off limits in an interview. I got the impression that the company was small and since they cant compete with other market salaries they allow their employees to move around within the company and they promote within. A lot of the employees have held multiple positions even though their tenure with the company hasn't been long. Although the interview process went well, my overall experience with the company was less than professional. After coming in for two interviews, I NEVER heard from them again. I would have at least expected a letter stating that they went with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you like to do in your spare time?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC (Detroit, MI) in May 2014.

Interview

phone then 2nd phone interview there was not much the hiring manager had not interviewed before. I think they were just looking for someone who was not as good as them, because once in the position it was made clear -- they know it all

IT Interview

Interview

The job was described as an IT position. Unfortunately, it turned out to be for a driver for a car service owned by smart link. The company had a rep at a job fair. They said they were a staffing company for IT services.

Interview Questions

I was looking for a position that fits my skill set.

Site Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC (Annapolis, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Conducted a brief (30 minute) phone interview. Was asked all the standard questions, what are you doing now, what do you plan to be doing, where do you see yourself in 5 years, etc. Interview went well as we discussed my previous work history, skill set, what Smartlink does and what I would be doing for them. Was offered the job later that day after only having completed a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Overall a very good learning experience for an entry level position. Office environment and atmosphere seemed to be very professional and fun place to work. Had to schedule two interviews as the manager was not present for my first interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC (Boston, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Received email from recruiter who then followed up with a phone call and then scheduled an appointment w/client manager. Met with client manager during lunch hour from previous job. Interview lasted approximately on half hour.

Interview Questions

• Requested info on my technical knowledge and leasing experience   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC in June 2014.

Interview

A recruiter called and did an impromptu phone interview. She then passed my information on and then contacted me to interview with the Director in the local office. After the interview I spoke with the recruiter again. About a week later I was contacted and offered the job.

Interview Questions

• What is your comfort level with new technology, what do you know about the industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC (Annapolis, MD) in September 2014.

Interview

I dealt with a recruiter first, then went to interview at the front office. The interview was pretty easy as far as interviews go, however the recruiter had been telling me, no, almost promising me a certain salary, and then in the interview when brought up, that number was flat out denied, and a lower number was given as "what this position pays." That was rather frustrating, and should have been a red flag, as this company likes to take advantage of their lower-level employees, but I needed a job so I took it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was unable to negotiate. They had a set offer take it or leave it (a very low offer IMO)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC (Tempe, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied on line and was contacted by their in house recruiting person. Passed a phone screen and was set up for an in person interview. Met with hiring manager at their location. also in attendance were three other employees that would be co-workers. For whatever reason one of the girls was a giggler. This interfered with the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience working in Telecom. Tell us about your experience working in construction.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Smartlink, LLC (Annapolis, MD).

Interview

I was contacted via linkedin, and immediately had a phone interview. Afterwards, i had a face to face interview with t he corporate recruiter. I then came back for a final interview with who would be my boss.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions- what are your strengths, weaknesses, goals, how can you benefit the company, etc.   Answer Question