SmithGroup Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Intern - Hourly

SmithGroup Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at SmithGroup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithGroup (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

Before a position can be filled, it must be identified as available. Positions are either newly formed or recently vacated. In either case, the hiring staff should meet to generate a prioritized list of job requirements including special qualifications, characteristics, and experience wanted from a candidate.

Other Interview Reviews for SmithGroup

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithGroup (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

They emailed me to call HR to set up a time for a video interview; there was only one interview. I called in and interviewed with two engineers and it lasted for about 30 minutes. They notified me within a week with their answer.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithGroup (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

Great interview process, the interviewer was timely and considerate. Asked relevant questions and was good about answering my questions. Overall, I learned what to expect from the experience of an internship at the company, and the results of the position were very similar.

Interview Questions