SmithGroup Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SmithGroup Intern - Hourly Interview Questions

Interviews at SmithGroup

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithGroup (Washington, DC) in April 2011.

Interview

Great interview process, the interviewer was timely and considerate. Asked relevant questions and was good about answering my questions. Overall, I learned what to expect from the experience of an internship at the company, and the results of the position were very similar.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for SmithGroup

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithGroup (Ann Arbor, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

They emailed me to call HR to set up a time for a video interview; there was only one interview. I called in and interviewed with two engineers and it lasted for about 30 minutes. They notified me within a week with their answer.

Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SmithGroup (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

Before a position can be filled, it must be identified as available. Positions are either newly formed or recently vacated. In either case, the hiring staff should meet to generate a prioritized list of job requirements including special qualifications, characteristics, and experience wanted from a candidate.