SnapLogic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

SnapLogic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.8

Solutions Architect Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SnapLogic.

Interview

After being submitted and pushed by a former colleague, was finally contacted by the in-house recruiter for an initial discussion "the next day." After my quick response was ignored for a week, recruiter reached out again, apologizing and asking for an initial discussion "the next day" again. Responded promptly but again, have been ignored for over a week. Either they're too busy to keep up communication, or they don't really want me. Such is life.

HR Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at SnapLogic in July 2017.

Interview

The recruiter was 10 min late to call me. I sent him an email at the 5 min mark and he responded with a text, which felt unprofessional. Once he called, the first thing he told me was that I needed to remove my address from my resume because it was unsafe for young women to reveal their home address to potential employers. He then proceeded to spend the rest of the call giving me unsolicited advice on my resume. It came across as very arrogant. He never once asked me about what I wanted to do or why I was interested in the role/company.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Mateo, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn. From there, the interview process was very quick. They kept me appraised of where we were in the process the entire time. They showed me around the office and introduced me to people within the team and out. It was very smooth overall.

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Mateo, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview moved at a quick pace and once they determined I was the right fit, they moved quickly to offer. It started with one of the executives networking and reaching out, then moved to a formal process to come into the office for a round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What do you need in order to be successful here at Snaplogic? How would you approach the opportunity?   Answer Question

Area Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SnapLogic (New York, NY).

Interview

Recruiter was first contact and swiftly followed by multiple people in management chain, including HR. Follow up came from the outside recruiter indicating another candidate was selected. Waiting to hear direct feedback as to why the position was not offered to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question
    • What size team and revenue was managed in the past.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SnapLogic (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

First is an HR screening process. The second part is a phone interview: they make you describe your experience (with programming) and the programming language you use. The second half of the phone call is basic CS questions: OOP (Inheritance, interfaces, etc), TCP/IP. etc. I never received a call back or an update, but I assume I was rejected.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at SnapLogic (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online through Glassdoor. Was contacted by a recruiter a week later. A phone screen was conducted a few days later consisting of a couple of general online coding questions. soon after I was flown out to the Boulder office for a set of three onsite interviews, consisting of several HR and coding questions. An offer was made the next day.

Overall the interview process was excellent. The recruiters and engineers were extremely friendly and professional. The process moved very quickly.

Senior Professional Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Mateo, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It is a long exhaustive process with 8 people talking to me at least for half an hour each. Very detailed at times very high level at times. Very good people talking and explaining why they love the company.
    4 on phone at various times and 4 in persons at their HQ.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions HR, Behavior, and of course Technical too.   Answer Question

Demand Generation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at SnapLogic (Redwood City, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial communication is by email with a follow up by HR and a fairly detailed phoned interview by the head of HR followed by several in person interviews and a follow up if necessary. Dark rich colored office. Very subdued for a start up environment. Many staffers are pulled from Oracle. Highly metric driven and deep drills on very specific feature functions of Marketo software. Interviewers want to see if you have what it takes to cut it - very alpha very combative - poking for holes. Culture is vacuous. No reply to follow up status email which was odd after many overtures regarding the importance of treating people right and professing a culture of courtesy. What you see is not what you get.

Interview Questions

• How would you explain and go about fixing a serious drop in online SEO new leads as a result of Panda to your internal sales team and fix it right away? A question that has answers that are beyond anyone's control.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Mateo, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone screen with HR. Asked questions about me and answered questions about the company. Then, I was invited for in person interview. I was asked design questions about real-time systems and also asked to code code questions on a whiteboard. A lot of my interviews seemed more like a brainstorming session.

Interview Questions

• I prepared very well for the interview, so it wasn't that hard.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pretty easy. I was happy with the initial offer.