KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

SnapLogic Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 26 of over 26 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at SnapLogic

SnapLogic

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SnapLogic

Interview

First interview with recruiter went perfect. Second interview with hiring manager was extremely bad. Very unproffessional and with an attitude. Manager was clueless about the company I work for and did not even bother to look at my experience amd doubt he even had my resume. I would never consider this company at all.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
    Answer Question

SnapLogic

Application

I interviewed at SnapLogic

Interview

Multiple interviews consisting of meeting various members of the team, with varying levels of formality. Final round I had to give a 45 min presentation to various members of the team.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Snaplogic? Where do you see your career in 5 years?

The latest conversations about Tech

Technical Account Manager

61 Comments

Join the conversation on

SnapLogic

Application

I interviewed at SnapLogic

Interview

Very chill, professional, didn’t shy away from getting into the weeds. Solid interview process through and through. Wasn’t absurdly easy or difficult but was definitely challenging enough to get the gears turning

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Diego, CA)

Interview

1. Phone interview: general questions about experience, responsibilities, etc. 2. Zoom meeting with QA manager: questions about what tools, frameworks were used on my previous jobs, day to day responsibilities, on what tasks I have been working, BDD, TDD, CI/CD, Jenkins, Git, Selenium. Types of testing: functional and non-functional. 3. Zoom meeting with Software engineer manager: questions about the background, previous jobs, creating test cases.

Interview Questions
  • Given the login page create test cases for testing it. No need to write a code, just verbal communication.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SnapLogic (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

They tasked a Senior React Developer to do some abstract JavaScript quiz question about counting consecutive 1s in an array, while they watch your screen. There's a guiding principal in technical interviews, to make the experience as close to the real work as possible. Apparently this company believes the opposite, to make the technical interview as radically different from daily work as possible. Interested to see how that turns out for them.

Interview Questions
  • While I watch your screen, replace 1s in an array until you get the most consecutive 1s based on an arbitrary array of 0s and 1s and number of possible flips. Do this within 30 minutes and in a development environment you aren't familiar with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at SnapLogic (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2020

Interview

I got a phone call from the recruiter (30 min) and she asked me about my hands on experience with Marketing Operation and technical skills. I got set up to talk to the hiring manager the same week. This was a 30 minute call, that I felt was going great. However, at the end of the interview the manager said that they are planning on hiring their current Marketing Operations contractor because they are new to the company and do not know their way around. Why bother interviewing someone if you already know who you are going to hire? I think they have to interview some people before they can hire their contractor. But be aware if you are going in to interview for this position. However, you can use it to your advantage and treat it like a practice interview, like I did, to land the perfect job the later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2020

Interview

I've been to a lot of interviews after a covid 19 layoff at my company. In comparison this interview was off from the beginning. My interview with the hiring manager had a lot of Red Flags. The biggest one being asking me how to solve for their company current pain points. It seemed more like an a student teacher interview. Me being the teacher. They kept taking notes and saying "this is good, oh this is really good" throughout the 45 min call. The worst of it was after the hiring manager got all my ideas and strategies to solve their company problems at the end of the interview they had the audacity to say they were was were planning on hiring internally. Wow!! Really?? So happy this company was only a backup. What a waste of my time.

Interview Questions
  • We have blah blah issues at our company how would you solve for that?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Mateo, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter, explained my background. Then spoke with a hiring manager on a separate call, who seemed too busy to talk. Anyhow, the person asked me the broadest question you could ask during an interview. See below:

Interview Questions
  • So now that I've told you 30 seconds about me... Tell me about yourself?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Mateo, CA) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied online and the recruiter contacted me right away to schedule a date and time to discuss the role. The day of the call, the recruiter called me on time and was very polite and professional. She provided a detailed description of the role and explained what the interview process would be like.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SnapLogic (San Mateo, CA) in Jul 2018

Interview

I applied online and within an hour got an invitation for a phone interview. It was a pleasant conversation with hiring manager about the role and my background. The second round was a 3 hour onsite interview with 4 members of the team. They were all super friendly and nice people to talk to. We talked about the challenges of the role and my previous experiences. I left the interview with a good feeling about the company. Not long after that I received a call that I was offered the position and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 26 Interviews